What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom League of Legends/Arcane OC X Canon rp??

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure

BoomerangKarma

Hello! I’m Katya/Boomerang, and I go by she/her pronouns and am currently 21 years old! My rules are simple for role playing, and only have a few specific guidelines, that I will list here, as well as fandoms!

• I only double up, do OC x Canon, and descriptive! My line count is usually around 15 - 30+ lines, but am pretty flexible with my rp partner!

• As far as fandom goes, I’m fine with any kind of OCs, and any kind of pairing! All I ask is that thought and effort is put into your OC and any ability/powers they may have!

• I DO NOT do discord. I don’t have it, don’t want it, and won’t rp on there. Do not ask me to rp on there. I prefer to rp here, or on Quotev, but that’s all I will rp

• Finally, I play your OC’s love interest, you play mine, no questions asked.

As for League and Arcane, I’m down to rp either one! Feel free to message me if you’re interested!

-Thirteen-

They | Them
Hello there!

I would adore an Arcane role play! :) I do play League but my knowledge is primarily from the show! Is that alright?

-Thirteen-

They | Them
It’s alright! As long as you’re alright playing Jayce for my side!
Yes! Of course! I'll re-watch the show to make sure I get his personality as accurate as possible! Would you be comfortable playing Vi for my side? Or Viktor? Whichever you're happier with!

BoomerangKarma

Yes! Of course! I'll re-watch the show to make sure I get his personality as accurate as possible! Would you be comfortable playing Vi for my side? Or Viktor? Whichever you're happier with!
I can really play either! I’ve had more experience as Viktor, if that helps at all!

Users who are viewing this thread