• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom League of Legends

Griff

The Biggest Oof
hey everyone. I haven't created one of these before, so please understand if I make an error or two-thousand throughout this.

I'm new to this site and pretty much writing too. I decided to make an account to both create stories with others and improve upon my own writing. it's a hobby I've had interest in for quite awhile, so I'm finally giving it a shot starting now.

The most experience I've had with rp is from DnD. I've been playing ever since I was twelve or so and have recently started to take a break from it. I was originally going to shoot for a fantasy plot similar to those DnD has, but suddenly I want to do something fandom-related.

League is a game that stuck with me for quite awhile until I put it down a year-ish ago, and occasionally came back to it for the guaranteed salt-inducing matches I oddly missed since then.

---

So yeah, a bit of backstory for you. I'll just dump a bunch of preferences / other information here quickly:

-I'm a 16 year old guy.

-Semi-new to roleplaying / new fictional writing in general.

-I don't really mind romance if it works. I'm not huge on it, but at the same time not uncomfortable with the idea if it comes up.

-If romance is a thing, I'll do MxF (m heavily preferred), FxF, and MxM occasionally if I like the pairing enough. If not then I'm fine with whatever.

-I can muster a paragraph or two on average.

-I don't mind doubling. Required if we're doing OC x Canon.

That's it. Here's some characters that I would like to explore for either of us to play. Favorites marked with *'s:

-Kindred* (have plenty ideas and muse for. one could play both or we can split the two between us).
-Twitch*
-Fizz
-Veigar
-Soraka
-Nami

if you want to try something with different characters then feel free to ask. I'm honestly going from memory here. there's probably more that belong on the list.

--

Apologies if this seems rushed or lazily put out. Like I stated, I'm pretty new to this whole thing. Tips to improve would be much appreciated.

thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Hello, I noticed you were looking for someone to do a League RP with. And as you may be able to tell from my icon/name I like Twitch quite a bit, so I'd be interested in doing a roleplay with you. Not every day someone would like roleplay with or as the plague rat.

Hello, I noticed you were looking for someone to do a League RP with. And as you may be able to tell from my icon/name I like Twitch quite a bit, so I'd be interested in doing a roleplay with you. Not every day someone would like roleplay with or as the plague rat.

Oh cool. Didn't actually expect someone to want to do something with him, lol. He's a fun character.

Could you set us up a PM? Still a newbie here and don't have 10+ posts. We can chat more there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back