• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [ Le Morte d'Diamant OOC ] The Barracks

I'm like the only one in my Sierra 59 drawing circle, so I suppose that's me. xD

So I'm guessing the 59 is you counting down the number of members to 60? :P
You have skill. Are you going to continue to do her journal entries? Id love top read her thoughts on the people around her in journal form.

So I'm guessing the 59 is you counting down the number of members to 60? :P
You have skill. Are you going to continue to do her journal entries? Id love top read her thoughts on the people around her in journal form.

It's just a reference number. Nothing too important x)
I appreciate the compliment. I might insert some bits of her journal ICly, and some drawings OOCly. Just my hobby to draw lel.

I had this really good friend from another site that I often roleplay with that drew artwork for some RPs I made that she was part of. Idk, it's always really cool and a bit surreal to see someone doing something extra for an RP I made. Just brought up some fun memories lol

I had this really good friend from another site that I often roleplay with that drew artwork for some RPs I made that she was part of. Idk, it's always really cool and a bit surreal to see someone doing something extra for an RP I made. Just brought up some fun memories lol

That's where the fun is for us. We usually draw inspirations from RPs and inadvertently contributes with what we got. It just seems fun lulz.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Btw, if you do decide to do more stuff from Grace's journal, you should compile them and post it to Britannia's Records if you want :D

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Btw, if you do decide to do more stuff from Grace's journal, you should compile them and post it to Britannia's Records if you want :D

That sounds fun. I'll try to cover some drawings and writing in my free time and DM you the materials. That way, you can reformat it your way in the Lore thread x)

that's amazing!! I suck at anime realistic style otherwise i'd help out, but if you need any anime-cartoony western stuff im ya girl XD

Also been considering on whether or not I should include WHAT exactly Evan sees in her 'episodes'....

Everyone has some kind of talent, even if they don't know it. Do what you enjoy :)

You're sweet. I'd say I have a lot of skills, writing though is probably my only creative outlet. I drum a bit too, but with neither skill or talent yet. XD
It's a very slow night in the bar. How's everybody else?

You're sweet. I'd say I have a lot of skills, writing though is probably my only creative outlet. I drum a bit too, but with neither skill or talent yet. XD
It's a very slow night in the bar. How's everybody else?

Drumming is fun. I used to take my friend to practice back in highschool. He also does cadence with marching bands. Drummer bois xD

It's afternoon for me right now, so barely started my day. It's quiet today, just how I like it.

Trappy is more or less around my timezone. We're like half a day or more ahead of States' time.

I'd say closer to Saigon. I'm currently residing in the highland area. 8 hours drive from Saigon.

Interesting, I was supposed to spend about 3 weeks there last year but a few months before that, the bar I was at closed overnight. Left me unemployed for four months. I haven't been able to plan something again since. >_<

Makes more sense now why you and Trappy are a bit more on my time. Or rather I'm on yours is more accurate.

Yo, people. Almost midnight here at GMT+7 but brain refused to shleep. Just want to say that my OC is pretty much done.

Also, to people who poster CS with not-mobile-friendly codes, may I ask for the non-coded version as well? Almost panicked here when I realized someone actually reserved Percival before me.

Table Table Alright, Vicky looks great, accepted~

Also I added a non-coded version of my CS like you requested under my original CS. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back