• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [ Le Morte d'Diamant OOC ] The Barracks

I think there are 3 CS left to be completed. Hopefully the wait won't be too long. I'm excited to get started too~

Blu Blu
I had a bit of an afterthought for Gram. I'd like to add a passive healing factor. Nothing serious, just a faster recovery time from injuries.
I figure minor scrapes, cuts, bruises, and burns would take roughly a day to recover. Moderate wounds, a couple days, land serious wounds and broken bones around a week depending on the severity.
Thoughts?

Daten_Naraku Daten_Naraku Wishing you a speedy recovery~

Zane Zane Actually, I had some passive abilities I should write down that all of the Arm wielders possess; one of them being an improved healing factor.

Nice! I figure Gram will be someone who is hurt often so it was something to keep him in the action. Seems you thought ahead on that one.

Last edited:
True, only when when his arm is "on" though. Can I ramp up his overall strength? I wrote his powers so they can grow too. Perhaps it would be more fun if as he became more in tune with Geraint he could become stronger. Both passively and actively.

True, only when when his arm is "on" though. Can I ramp up his overall strength? I wrote his powers so they can grow too. Perhaps it would be more fun if as he became more in tune with Geraint he could become stronger. Both passively and actively.

Oh yeah, we'll definitely be getting some Anime Power Ups™ over time as we get to know more about the Arms and as they regain their memories slowly.

The trademark got a good chuckle out of me. xD
Honestly this will be my first time with this kind of archetype. And his powers were loosely based on All Might. Not that I plan on playing his personality line that, I think is a really cool take on super strength.

Huh? Now that you mention it, yeah I can see the loose connection with the whole injury thing. I'm glad it's not just a straight-up rip of All Might though. Actually, without you mentioning it I didn't notice at all so that's good. As I already said before, I really like the power set cause, to me, it's basically the equivalent of a blitzkrieg strategy lol

I appreciate you saying that, I was going for an emphasis on inspired by as opposed to stolen.
I really like the idea you have here too. It's well executed and I commend your organization. Even the lore note you just posted. The paper and the typed version. A nice touch.

is everything okay i haven't gotten any notifs??

Le Poilu et le Chevalier
As we wait. Here's something from Grace's journal.

Enn97hM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back