• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [ Le Morte d'Diamant OOC ] The Barracks

So, I had this idea that I'd make some giant bulwark of a guy. Naturally I began looking for images and now I have looked at so many super inflated overly sexualized borderline yaoi... well, and some actual yaoi...
How hard is it to find some yoked anime dude that's not horribly sexualized? T~T

Also, I'm at work so I can't read Blu's CS either.

How's everyone else doing?

OKAY SO I EDITED HER I HOPE SHES OKAY NOW AHHHHH Blu Blu

also it confuses me so bad that Nano Nano & Pyosimros Pyosimros have ALMOST the same profile pic, like ahhhhhh //QwQ it hurts ma brain (also hai nano long time nu seein' lool)

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 I believe in yu frienddddddd, survive work the cs is worth et!! so pretty //OvO

Servant Servant I love your girl by the way, I feel like her and Evan would just be such an awkward- pair? like they're SO different. XD

Blu Blu Your boy is precious btw an Evan will braid his hair in his sleep an put flower crowns on em. X3

also it confuses me so bad that Nano Nano & Pyosimros Pyosimros have ALMOST the same profile pic, like ahhhhhh //QwQ it hurts ma brain (also hai nano long time nu seein' lool)

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 I believe in yu frienddddddd, survive work the cs is worth et!! so pretty //OvO

Servant Servant I love your girl by the way, I feel like her and Evan would just be such an awkward- pair? like they're SO different. XD

Blu Blu Your boy is precious btw an Evan will braid his hair in his sleep an put flower crowns on em. X3

Nano's pfp: :o
Pyosimros's pfp: :D
There's a big difference. At least for me :/

howwwwww XD

Pyosimros = smiley
WygwG0k.jpg

Nano = stare
i2XCbVM.jpg

Cosmos Cosmos Everything looks good for Evan now, accepted~

Lol with his new hairstyle courtesy of Evan, Caelen is mistaken for a girl the next day and gets hit on by multiple ppl

Nano Nano I think I've fixed the issue. Let me know if you still can't see the timeline.

Cosmos Cosmos Everything looks good for Evan now, accepted~

Lol with his new hairstyle courtesy of Evan, Caelen is mistaken for a girl the next day and gets hit on by multiple ppl

Nano Nano I think I've fixed the issue. Let me know if you still can't see the timeline.
Yep! Working perfectly fine now. Tyty

I'm like 68% sure that Pyosimros and Nano were once one super account but they grew too powerful so the moderators combined their powers and split them into the two accounts you see now for the good of the world

Be advised, Blu Blu . I will be unable to finish my CS until later this week (hopefully by Friday at the latest). Please feel free to move on without me, should I be unable to put up a post by this weekend.

I'm like 68% sure that Pyosimros and Nano were once one super account but they grew too powerful so the moderators combined their powers and split them into the two accounts you see now for the good of the world
Sounds like a cool plot.
Le Morte du Nanostra et de la Pyosimrosia DLC when?

Today is my Friday, so I'll have mine up after I get off tonight or tomorrow evening.

My only real roadblock now is thinking of a good weakness. Open to ideas.

48 hours? Holy crap, don't push it. Get some rest lol

Lulz, anything that's not work-related is good for me rn. It's not that much for CS, I reckon. I'd rather dev my char ICly than lay out too much on the CS, truth be told x)
Thanks for the concern doe <3

I'd rather dev my char ICly than lay out too much on the CS, truth be told x)

Yeah I don't mind that. I feel the same actually. even though I typically write a lot on my sheets anyway

Thanks for the concern doe <3

I am a generous god No problem, just making sure you aren't wearing yourself out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back