• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ - ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‘ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‡๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ

Meadows

Simplify

• Hello! Iโ€™m Meadows and Iโ€™m looking to get back into the swing of writing on a regular basis. I enjoy writing in all aspects โ€” from something like a little haiku to a full on mini-story โ€” so role-playing is naturally one of the things that I find myself drawn to these days. If youโ€™d like to write with me, send me a message and Iโ€™ll get back to you.

hello

about

ideas

plots

โžฅ Please tilt phone for mobile viewing. Thank you! Coded by: Meadows and Illustration by: Maori Sakai

Last edited:
My character could be a god.. do you want to do one with that?

Oh, hi there! I donโ€™t really know which character youโ€™re referring to, unfortunately. But if youโ€™d like to plot a pairing, let me know or send me a message. Iโ€™ll try my best to get back to you when I can. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back