• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐‹๐€๐™๐€๐‘๐”๐’ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ; ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›.

Also what is the average age that you think will be allowed? I'm thinking of bringing in a character that's between 18-21. And, on top of that, is there a college? I'd assume, since humans that leave get their memory wiped and whole ass people live there, but I just wanna make sure! ^^
Weโ€™re definitely going for 18+ characters only! We have gone into detail about a specific college but thereโ€™s definitely a few within the city due to the sheer about of citizens within it!

aaaa so much interest i love it!! expect the cs, lore, and ooc threads asap.
Putting my interest here. Would a species that takes the form of an umbrella but disguises as a human, Kasa-Obake style, be okay?
that's something from japanese folklore right? if they will be mainly humanoid during the rp then go for it!

Oh this seems very neat! Super interested. Out of curiosity could I potentially apply with a character that's a human-harpy hybrid, assuming that would fall into the miscellaneous section of species?
yeah that'd def be under the misc section, but that sounds real interesting so go for it!

Weโ€™re definitely going for 18+ characters only! We have gone into detail about a specific college but thereโ€™s definitely a few within the city due to the sheer about of citizens within it!
thank you! I'm super excited, I have a character picked out already!

that's something from japanese folklore right? if they will be mainly humanoid during the rp then go for it!

Yeah, the idea is that the human body is a disguise, but they're always holding an umbrella in their hand, which is their true form. They're pretty resistant to damage anywhere but the umbrella. Sorta like 'oh, hitting here doesn't do much, but they have a weak spot.'

hello everyone!
here are the links to the character sheet thread, lore & species info thread, and ooc threads. please feel free to ask us any more questions in the ooc chat. the deadline for character applications is sunday, september 19th. we're super excited to see so much interest !!

CHARACTER SHEETS. | LORE THREAD. | OOC CHAT.

Hi! This looks positively spooktacular (i'll see myself out :'>) - I'd love to join if there's room!

feel free to use placeholders! we don't expect a finished cs right off the bat ๐Ÿซ€

PLS THAT WAS A JUMPSCARE,,, WHY IS THE FONT SO BIG HELLO

Anyways heyyy LET ME IN OR ELSE ๐Ÿ‘น

it's big bc i miss u

POST YOUR APP BINCH.

samuel l jackson gun GIF by The Good Films

hmmm I'm interested. Gonna read and lurk a bit ;)

I'm not sure I have the time for this but ๐Ÿ˜ญ it's beautiful I am definitely looking

this is a cool concept. could I still apply? idk how big you planned on letting the rp be.

this is a cool concept. could I still apply? idk how big you planned on letting the rp be.
this is freshly open! feel free to submit a character, like we specified in the rules, spots aren't first come first served & we'll be accepting folks once the deadline hits. c:

bump
๐Ÿฆ‡

bump!
applications are open til sunday the 19th so don't be shy if you're interested ๐Ÿง›

Users who are viewing this thread

Back