• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‹๐€๐™๐€๐‘๐”๐’ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ; ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hi! wanted to clear up confusion on vamp lore!

vampires are already super powerful without any added abilities. they arenโ€™t witches and canโ€™t cast spells or hexes. the way i wrote the lore is very much based on classic vampire fiction (i had dracula and anne rice on the brain when i wrote it). basically the older a vamp is the harder they are to kill, but other than that they canโ€™t shift or do anything particularly magical!
ah, gotchu. thanks!!

"cherry flavored lip balmโ€ โœญ โ”€ sora is finally done! she would have been done sooner if i didnโ€™t have to take a week long mental health break, but sheโ€™s finally finished & iโ€™m pretty pleased with how she came out :โ€™)

"cherry flavored lip balmโ€ โœญ โ”€ sora is finally done! she would have been done sooner if i didnโ€™t have to take a week long mental health break, but sheโ€™s finally finished & iโ€™m pretty pleased with how she came out :โ€™)

Luther's ma: bring a nice girl home for Sunday dinner, y'hear?

nice girls in Lazarus city:

Screenshot-20210918-225559-Chrome.jpg

Luther's ma: bring a nice girl home for Sunday dinner, y'hear?

nice girls in Lazarus city:

Screenshot-20210918-225559-Chrome.jpg
"cherry flavored lip balmโ€ โœญ โ”€ a mildly disappointed, yet not surprised mother:
โ€œluther whatโ€™d i tell you about bringing home a nice girl?โ€

Last edited:
Canโ€™t wait to read her!
you'll be the first to know when she's finished!
also, choosing one song was hard but i think i like the one i chose hehe even if it's a cover

So much this -- I was struggling for a time on what vibe to go with or what species lol.
this whole thing. me 100%

congratulations, lovely!
i can't wait to read her later!

i'm going to learn how to use quotes... one day. LOL.

you'll be the first to know when she's finished!
also, choosing one song was hard but i think i like the one i chose hehe even if it's a cover

this whole thing. me 100%

congratulations, lovely!
i can't wait to read her later!

i'm going to learn how to use quotes... one day. LOL.
"cherry flavored lip balmโ€ โœญ โ”€ sheโ€™s quite the character, honestly wayyyy different than what i usually write!

I think I've finally finished Safiye's character sheet!

now i'm gonna go stalk everyone else's cs because WOW there are so many amazing ideas in here

aaaaaa im so in love w all of these characters ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
also! if anyone wants to plot w the ambroses or has any relationship ideas, feel free to shoot me a dm

rome sees absolutely no problem with this ๐Ÿ˜Œ
"cherry flavored lip balmโ€ โœญ โ”€ i feel like theyโ€™d relate to each other so much LMAO neither of them are even phased by each others energy

-sobs-
I was just browsing the group recruitment threads and found your initial interest check post, came here to check it out further and then I find out literally an hour ago (my time at least) the sign ups closed T_T. That's incredibly unfortunate, and also my luck. If you have any plans to have any more folks join, I'd be very interested! For now, I'll just gaze with interest from, somewhere xD.

-sobs-
I was just browsing the group recruitment threads and found your initial interest check post, came here to check it out further and then I find out literally an hour ago (my time at least) the sign ups closed T_T. That's incredibly unfortunate, and also my luck. If you have any plans to have any more folks join, I'd be very interested! For now, I'll just gaze with interest from, somewhere xD.
hey you're in luck! we extended the deadline until midnight tomorrow (monday night pst), so you have a bit over 24 hours to apply if you'd like! (you can also ask for an extra day extension from us if you think you'll need it). we won't be choosing the cast and closing this until after that deadline. c:

hey you're in luck! we extended the deadline until midnight tomorrow (monday night pst), so you have a bit over 24 hours to apply if you'd like! (you can also ask for an extra day extension from us if you think you'll need it). we won't be choosing the cast and closing this until after that deadline. c:
! Oh that's a rather nice relief! I don't think I'll need an extention though everyone else in the Character thread used coding. I'm not sure if I'll have the hang of it enough to have anywhere near as nice a profiles as the others have posted. Is the coding required?

! Oh that's a rather nice relief! I don't think I'll need an extention though everyone else in the Character thread used coding. I'm not sure if I'll have the hang of it enough to have anywhere near as nice a profiles as the others have posted. Is the coding required?
coding is definitely not required! we value creativity and writing quality >>> coding, it can be a lil intimidating but don't be discouraged to apply ^_^
if you do decide to try coding, feel free to ask me any coding questions! there's tons of freebies that you can check out in the bbcode center as well

coding is definitely not required! we value creativity and writing quality >>> coding, it can be a lil intimidating but don't be discouraged to apply ^_^
if you do decide to try coding, feel free to ask me any coding questions! there's tons of freebies that you can check out in the bbcode center as well
I'll definitely need to read through the BBCode Center, these forums have way more.. advanced? I guess I could say, bbcode than others I've been on. It makes for really awesome looking posts like in the character signup, but also is just more coding to learn. I'll see what I can do, but it'll probably be later today. It is nearly 1:30 am over here, but I'm determined to at least submit something >:O (I will probably end up taking you on that offer, coding can be wild sometimes).

E q u i n o x E q u i n o x
Fallon gets to know Jasper more and takes him to commit arson with her. He starts sweating.

I'm so happy to see him done!! He's such an interesting dude ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
E q u i n o x E q u i n o x
Fallon gets to know Jasper more and takes him to commit arson with her. He starts sweating.

I'm so happy to see him done!! He's such an interesting dude ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
She's gonna give mans a heart attack. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you! You know I love Fallon and Niki too!

With that said I've finished my mess of an oc at long last. Also peeked through the other characters over the past few days and can't say I envy the mods when it comes to making those final selections. Everyone has such interesting characters. I can't wait to meet everyone if I'm accepted!

[ Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith Chimeric Chimeric Mire Mire powerline powerline miyabi miyabi mother of sorrows mother of sorrows .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ E q u i n o x E q u i n o x blue-jay blue-jay Humble1 Humble1 ravensunset ravensunset
InTheSea InTheSea NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive KaramelKarma KaramelKarma dreamglow dreamglow lvcid lvcid cherry bomb . cherry bomb . dschef dschef alstroemeria alstroemeria Top11 Top11 sharingan sharingan deer deer sox sox calypso calypso xayah. xayah. Lucifer_Falldown-Mode Lucifer_Falldown-Mode ]

hello everyone! today is the day we will be choosing our cast. here is how the process will go:

we'll be sending out discord invites throughout the day to folks with completed characters that we've chosen. if your character is not finished yet, don't fret! you have until midnight, pst to finish your character. once your character is complete, please @ any of us so we can read their cs. also, if you are applying with two characters, you're still in the running if you have at least one finished character.
if you need a 24 hour extension, now is the time to ask!

thank you all for the insane amount of interest in this! if your character isn't chosen for our cast, please know it is absolutely not personal, we just have a ton of awesome characters to choose from and it is not an easy decision.
let us know if you have any questions, or need an extension. thanks again!

Great to know - I'd love an extra extension!

well you know what they say - rome's tastes in women wasn't built in a day โœจ
sounds good! you have an extra 24 hours after our deadline to finish your character. c;

EEEEE im super excited!!

birth of venus birth of venus , PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. , erzulie erzulie
hiii lovelies! fiadh is finished! please let me know if there needs to be any clarifications!
i'm honestly so nervous and istg. her bg and whatnot is like asdfhjk. she's troublesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back