• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‹๐€๐™๐€๐‘๐”๐’ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ; ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
character idea: "someone who is an empty husk, left to wander".

"...anyone who interacts with rome is gonna come out with a...new addiction"

Oh boy! ๐Ÿ˜…
good luck to THAT poor sweetheart. Let's hope they get stuck with someone nice first HKJGHDGKJHDJ

ask delilah. she just started out as romeโ€™s plug and now she canโ€™t get rid of the fucker.

gaining his affection in any manner is like. waking up to a random call in the middle of the night and you hear his voice on the other end of the line like. โ€œbe ready in five weโ€™re gonna go out and have some funโ€ with not even a hello or anything before he hangs up and youโ€™re just laying there wondering โ€œwhat the fuckโ€ฆโ€

ask delilah. she just started out as romeโ€™s plug and now she canโ€™t get rid of the fucker.

gaining his affection in any manner is like. waking up to a random call in the middle of the night and you hear his voice on the other end of the line like. โ€œbe ready in five weโ€™re gonna go out and have some funโ€ with not even a hello or anything before he hangs up and youโ€™re just laying there wondering โ€œwhat the fuckโ€ฆโ€
god what a fucking deal that would be for fallon. she can't sleep sometimes and she'll just fucking be stuck staring at her ceiling or working on new fashion ideas. he calls her and she's immediately like "where to, motherfucker im bored"

๐Ÿฆ
I LIVE
i have like his personality but I might move things around/add more
BUT NOW I HAVE SOLID IDEA OF BACKSTORY

lex definitely got a drug addiction out of it like peak 90s rocker type shit-

iโ€™d be surprised if anyone that joined his band back then didnโ€™t already come on with some sort of heroin addiction tbh

Benjamin got a little more to him if anyone wanna talk head canons/connections to carry over [if approved lol]

MMMM. I love this and might throw in a character. Iโ€™ve apparently got an arsenal of invisible characters just like sitting here without a home (jkโ€ฆ just like two), so I might use my cursed, mute demon child. Been dying to write for Rem, so we shall see!!!

I know youโ€™ve got a ton of applicants already but this is too good to pass up. ^^ Iโ€™ll read through everything and hopefully get something posted tonight.

Benjamin got a little more to him if anyone wanna talk head canons/connections to carry over [if approved lol]
Bennie is rad af! What a lovely looking red flag! /j /lh
Can't wait to see if we get to see that dude at work.

Also! Fallon now has her own code! Had to make it look like less of an eye sore, so here it is!

wow I have not been getting notifs from this oc lol

Yes thank you, it's a wonderful song and matched his vibes very well

Fallon pullin' up to the occasion like FREE SNAKES. SNAKE SKIN FOR WITCHY SHIT. SSSSSSNAKE

also im so sorry about the rapid clicking of the reaction button i kept clicking the wrong one i am made of sin.

but if they ever interact???? it might bring Fallon to a very bad turn in life that is a terrifying notion. and also incredibly thrilling

lol not me rewriting a single paragraph in lex's backstory and convincing myself i've been productive and i'm finally happy with it despite hating every backstory i ever come up with like-
i have it in my head but writing it out intelligibly is a very different story-

ngl ya girl is having her own troubles trying to decide what exactly to include in rome's bio. if anybody else is struggling just know you're not suffering alone here lmaoooooooo

important announcement!
[ Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith Chimeric Chimeric Mire Mire powerline powerline .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ miyabi miyabi mother of sorrows mother of sorrows E q u i n o x E q u i n o x blue-jay blue-jay Humble1 Humble1 ravensunset ravensunset InTheSea InTheSea NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive KaramelKarma KaramelKarma dreamglow dreamglow lvcid lvcid cherry bomb . cherry bomb . dschef dschef xayah. xayah. alstroemeria alstroemeria Top11 Top11 sharingan sharingan deer deer sox sox bad wolf bad wolf ]
( tagging everyone who has posted a cs or placeholder )

the deadline has been extended until monday, the 20th!
just an extra day since irl obligations are keeping me busy, but i wanted to make sure everybody was aware! when that day arrives, we'll be selecting our cast of characters and sending out discord invites for the ooc server. as always, let us know if you have any questions!

ngl ya girl is having her own troubles trying to decide what exactly to include in rome's bio. if anybody else is struggling just know you're not suffering alone here lmaoooooooo
felt dude. can't wait to see what you do update though! He's extremely interesting and I can't wait to see him at work. (I will definitely be reading everything, accepted or not hjkdfghkdfhg) i'm sure anything you come up with will be fire asf. finding the words for Fallon and Nikita were hard as fuck.

rome is like 95% done. still working on finishing up his bio, but if anyone would like to discuss any baseline relationships with him, my dms are open. there should be enough on his cs to get the general idea of what he's like.

I don't know if this was a question already answered or if this is something that is still being discussed - how many roughly are to be accepted with characters?

Hi hi~
I'm thinking of making a genie character (she could probably be categorized as djinn under demon species. Though I'm not entirely sure about that because her powers are a bit different from some of the listed demon abilities in the lore page) and would like to check if she'd be considered OP???

I found something on deviantart about "genie rules" I plan on creating my character around

Genie Rules:
1. A genie is bound to whomever releases him/her from their bottle and is compelled by gratitude to obey his/her wishes. The longer the genie has been in the bottle, the more willing they are to obey and grant wishes. However, "obey" does not mean automatic fulfillment, their desire to please is an obsessive compulsion disorder (OCD). A genie's magic is not absolute (see below).

2. A genie cannot impose (trespass against) upon the free will of humans and other living animals, including physically, mentally, or emotionally.
This is why they cannot injure anyone, change their thinking, etc. So if you want your genie to bring you dancing girls/bodyguards/whoever to you, these are created spirit people (with the same restrictions). They cannot make someone fall in love with you, but they can create a shallow spirit person to act like they are.
If you wish your genie to bring a real person to you, they might, for example, manipulate a series of situations where, for example, the person ends up driving past your house, then they give them a flat tire. But that person may not necessarily enter your house, they can only try.

3. A genie's main power is over inanimate physical objects, not people. This is why they can create wealth and objects. They cannot compel people to do things (see Rule #2) but they can manipulate people.

4. A genie can only go back into their bottle if their master orders it.

5. A genie has a regular sleep cycle like everyone else and must sleep in their bottle daily to retain their magic. If their master is seriously injured or dies, the genie cannot be ordered back into the bottle. If a genie is outside their bottle for too long a time, they lose their magic which means showing their real age (could be thousands of years) and the genie dies quickly.
from

So basically, no offensive powers or any major people-manipulating magic powers. But she has the ability to grant material wishes (will most likely limit this to 3 per day?week?idk yet) and create illusions. Also she'd be stuck with whoever has her container (just for shits and giggles, I'll probably trap her in a pencil or twig or something). She'll have to depend on her master to ensure her safety.

Would this be alright or is it a nopity nope?
Oh wow, I completely missed this! Sorry it took so long to get back to you! Yes this concept is fine as long as you do the proper research when looking into the culture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back