• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‹๐€๐™๐€๐‘๐”๐’ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ; ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Irene's personality is pretty much done! ish! will probably be altering some stuff until the 19th, but for now, i wrote so fuckin much ljdsfkfdsj abt to pass OUT
link!
i took the details for a fae off Wikipedia, but if anything needs to be altered, pls let me know! i'm always willing to change, babey

but! if anyone would like to plot, ๐Ÿ‘€ i make grabby hands

amenti is up and she's pretty much done! i may tweak and proof a few things over the next few days, though. also, i made it so that the du mauriers work under the ambroses if that's okay? i thought it would make the most sense with the lore.

hi lovelies!
i couldnโ€™t resist lurking for a little bit. i so much loved seeing the chaos and chatter in this ooc that i just wanted to join in! the energy and everyoneโ€™s characterโ€™s so far is immaculate!

that said,, iโ€™d love to try-out! iโ€™m thinking of creating a banshee or a vampire! my vampire idea is more fleshed out but having a banshee where death lurks around every corner could be intriguing, especially a womanโ€™s wailing screams before someoneโ€™s imminent death? and only the victim can hear? yes.

amenti is up and she's pretty much done! i may tweak and proof a few things over the next few days, though. also, i made it so that the du mauriers work under the ambroses if that's okay? i thought it would make the most sense with the lore.
Amenti is absolutely STUNNING. Her personality is going to be such a wonder to see I SWEAR
Her and Fallon would be an interesting mix, methinks! If that would be a friendship you think is worth cultivating (should we both get accepted, ofc!)
But yeah, her personality is a delicious combo of all of my fav traits, and she's written so well!!

And speaking of Fallon, I updated her personality after L.A brought it to my attention (it was an accident, but a damn good one) but yeah!! Now it (hopefully) feels like she fits the scene a bit more now!!

hi lovelies!
i couldnโ€™t resist lurking for a little bit. i so much loved seeing the chaos and chatter in this ooc that i just wanted to join in! the energy and everyoneโ€™s characterโ€™s so far is immaculate!

that said,, iโ€™d love to try-out! iโ€™m thinking of creating a banshee or a vampire! my vampire idea is more fleshed out but having a banshee where death lurks around every corner could be intriguing, especially a womanโ€™s wailing screams before someoneโ€™s imminent death? and only the victim can hear? yes.
Oml hiiii ๐Ÿ’—! I definitely feel like having a banshee could potentially spice things up, especially with the death screams! The vibe definitely matches the theme of the rp, considering the content.

hi lovelies!

Ahh! Hello, nice to meet you! I love the quote in your signature!! (idk if it's from some place, but it just hit home)

And me too! The energy of this roleplay is through the roof. It's exactly what I was looking for and the GMs are absolutely stellar.

And gosh, a banshee?? They will definitely have wonderful time in Lazarus City, i think! So long as they remember to bring some lozenges ;) I'm just imagining it and it's SPICY! I can't wait to see your vamp and your banshee.

AMENTI MY BELOVED
she's so pretty?? and her personality? OOPMH that HITS
the history is also so detailed i'm abt to bust a MOVE
๐Ÿ’ hey aha

hi lovelies!

BANSHEE TIME BANSHEE TIME
i'm YODELING that's such a spicy concept

be8.jpg

Give Them To Me

me: lets make two fallen angels to be different
also me: why not make two sex demons instead to spice things up a bit

also also me: listens to one time by justin bieber while working on said sex demons

Oml hiiii ๐Ÿ’—! I definitely feel like having a banshee could potentially spice things up, especially with the death screams! The vibe definitely matches the theme of the rp, considering the content.
hiii queen! eee! yes! methinks so too! spooky season is underway!
i did a small lil' quote so far would you like to see it? i think it'll be part of her character sheet.
i think it makes sense, but yesyes!

Ahh! Hello, nice to meet you! I love the quote in your signature!! (idk if it's from some place, but it just hit home)

And me too! The energy of this roleplay is through the roof. It's exactly what I was looking for and the GMs are absolutely stellar.

And gosh, a banshee?? They will definitely have wonderful time in Lazarus City, i think! So long as they remember to bring some lozenges ;) I'm just imagining it and it's SPICY! I can't wait to see your vamp and your banshee.
it's very nice to meet you too!
oh gosh, thank you so much! i've had the quote as my signature for awhile now! my boyfriend was the one who told me those words and it's been with me since!
my username used to have 'star' in it and i've always been connected and loved learning about stars, so it makes me really happy knowing it also hits home for someone too!

right? it's absolutely incredible! and really exciting to see so many things develop. i've been looking for some fun, so it's time for some spiciness.

oh gosh. . . lozenges. . . it's the goods. time to make a whole kit filled with them with the amount of death and suffering that could possibly happen! thank you lovely!

BANSHEE TIME BANSHEE TIME
i'm YODELING that's such a spicy concept

be8.jpg

Give Them To Me
y o d e l i n g ! teach me, pretty please!
omgosh, you betchaaa!

hi lovelies!

hi ssff missed u love u

it's very nice to meet you too!
oh gosh, thank you so much! i've had the quote as my signature for awhile now! my boyfriend was the one who told me those words and it's been with me since!
my username used to have 'star' in it and i've always been connected and loved learning about stars, so it makes me really happy knowing it also hits home for someone too!

right? it's absolutely incredible! and really exciting to see so many things develop. i've been looking for some fun, so it's time for some spiciness.

oh gosh. . . lozenges. . . it's the goods. time to make a whole kit filled with them with the amount of death and suffering that could possibly happen! thank you lovely!
That's so fricken romantic??? The goals??? Where is my romantic partner with a way with words??? Can someone Uber them to me, please???

Right?? Even if I don't get accepted, I'm definitely going to be watching things unfold! Every character here has so much zest to them. This would be my first time in a roleplay that encourages these types of characters, and I'm excited to see if I get to try it out!

It will be all they get for their birthday HGKJHGKDHKJ But gosh, I hope they'll be alright. If they know a character of mine, they'll be carrying lozenges themselves, just to make sure they're never without lmaooo. Poor baby though, for real. There's some good angst in there...

ok I have,, homework to do tonight but! Lapis' personality is up and I will do the rest once I am done this assignment (we have some really lovely characters and placeholders up by the way,, wow)

Amenti is absolutely STUNNING. Her personality is going to be such a wonder to see I SWEAR
Her and Fallon would be an interesting mix, methinks! If that would be a friendship you think is worth cultivating (should we both get accepted, ofc!)
But yeah, her personality is a delicious combo of all of my fav traits, and she's written so well!!
AMENTI MY BELOVED
she's so pretty?? and her personality? OOPMH that HITS
the history is also so detailed i'm abt to bust a MOVE
๐Ÿ’ hey aha
aaahhh you guys are too kind ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•

Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith yes! if we both get accepted, we should definitely plot! i love fallon's powerset, and her and amenti are alike in some aspects, especially the complicated family issues.

Mire Mire i love irene's cs so far. the coloring is so pretty and really fits the serene, healer fae vibes. i'm excited to see her backstory! would love to plot if we're both accepted!

ok I have,, homework to do tonight but! Lapis' personality is up and I will do the rest once I am done this assignment (we have some really lovely characters and placeholders up by the way,, wow)
i grasp for Lapis,,,,, fellow Fae,,
i don't know if Lapis and Irene are the same type of Fae, but if you want to work out species lore, connections, or anything of the like ๐Ÿ‘€ let me know!

Mire Mire i love irene's cs so far. the coloring is so pretty and really fits the serene, healer fae vibes. i'm excited to see her backstory! would love to plot if we're both accepted!
thank you sm!! i'm super excited to work on it, and hell yeah, i'd love that as well! Give Me Amenti

i grasp for Lapis,,,,, fellow Fae,,
i don't know if Lapis and Irene are the same type of Fae, but if you want to work out species lore, connections, or anything of the like ๐Ÿ‘€ let me know!
I was thinking a lot about this omg,,, I think they might be different species of Fae just based on vibes? But like ๐Ÿ‘€ if you have species lore ideas I'd LOVE to discuss that/make it consistent between them lmao, so yeS absolutely

I was thinking a lot about this omg,,, I think they might be different species of Fae just based on vibes? But like ๐Ÿ‘€ if you have species lore ideas I'd LOVE to discuss that/make it consistent between them lmao, so yeS absolutely
yeah!!!!
i included some details of the Fae i had in mind in Irene's sheet (very, very bottom of the personality tab; might move it to the history tab bc it's honestly kind of hard to read lmao) but if you want to go into more depth/detail, feel free to tell me/shoot me a dm!

aaahhh you guys are too kind ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•

Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith yes! if we both get accepted, we should definitely plot! i love fallon's powerset, and her and amenti are alike in some aspects, especially the complicated family issues.
OMG THANK YOU!! Can't wait to see if we're accepted!! They're gonna be an interesting duo!

๐Ÿฟ basically roight, i just got done w hw so i'm gonna keep working on reno and hope that he's done before the extension AH

"cherry flavored lip balmโ€ โœญ โ”€ inserting myself into this chat because i already missed 7 DAMN PAGES lmao but i will be finishing my sora bby soon :โ€™)

My werewolf character is up , Iโ€™ll flesh a couple things out more over the next few days but this sudden eruption made me anxious to get something up

๐Ÿฟ basically roight, i just got done w hw so i'm gonna keep working on reno and hope that he's done before the extension AH
i cannot wait to see reno ๐Ÿ‘€ i just read what he has rn and just went "mmmmmmmmmmmm" the entire time

PHEW it is a sprint to keep up with yall. i am luv luv luving these characters!! can't wait to see more finished character sheets.
i might be a bit slow with cleo and bellamy since i have a mountain of homework (plus a job) but expect to see more info slowly trickle in for both of em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back