• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π‹π€π™π€π‘𝐔𝐒 π‚πˆπ“π˜ ; π‘œπ‘œπ‘.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith
He absolutely would, I can see them getting along, at least at the surface level, though I'm unsure how she would feel about him the more she learns about him. but I think they're relationship would be a more candid one, as being more truthful with her wouldn't seem to bring him any harm. (Also I love her a lot by the way) And maybe when his family moved to Lazarus she was one of the first people he met? I can also see them getting into mischief together, and if she would, he would take her out to parties, but I'm not sure if she'd like that atmosphere. He is likely to choose not to say anything about how his magic is less powerful than a typical half breed (as eh thinks he is a half breed and is irked about it).

stOP WHY IS THIS PERFECT-
also the color scheme is immaculate πŸ‘€
EEEE thank you!! im so glad you like it!! I love making them, so if I get accepted I'm going to be making sooo many i can tell HGKJDHGKDHK
Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith
He absolutely would, I can see them getting along, at least at the surface level, though I'm unsure how she would feel about him the more she learns about him. but I think they're relationship would be a more candid one, as being more truthful with her wouldn't seem to bring him any harm. (Also I love her a lot by the way) And maybe when his family moved to Lazarus she was one of the first people he met? I can also see them getting into mischief together, and if she would, he would take her out to parties, but I'm not sure if she'd like that atmosphere. He is likely to choose not to say anything about how his magic is less powerful than a typical half breed (as eh thinks he is a half breed and is irked about it).
wonderful!! I can't wait for that!! I definitely think she could find a potential friend in him. She would A THOUSAND PERCENT go to parties with him. She likes being alone at certain times, but being TOO ALONE brings her depression out, so she tried to be around a shit ton of people and go to parties to try and fight that. She just ends up drunk and high and in someones lap most of the time. If she's not dancing, anyway HGJKHDGKJDF
Fallon would respect the shit out of his privacy a lot, and I can just SMELL the wildness coming from their friendship.

I can also imagine him changing up the water around him to help her surf and its KILLING ME????
"why do you wanna learn how to surf anyway?"
"Because I'm hot and it's a tragedy that I can't. imagine this hot bod surfing. i think it'll help bring about world peace or something."

But gosh... they both like to wear different faces so just iMAGINE THEM trying to figure each other out??? it would either take 5000 years, or in like... a month or more just because one day they'll look at each other and just go "we are fucked up bro" and just.... goes from there.

But yeah, Fallon isn't as like... Super Duper Sweet as her personality might make her out to be. It's kinda old, but yeah she... she fits the vibe.

I would totally love for her to have been one of the first people he's met! Gosh, the idea of that is fucking hilarious to me. Fallon set the vibe for him and that's either a pro or a con HKJGHDKGJDHKJ

I love how they're both like, "Yes, I know I'm sexy" lol if she falls in his lap, he's going to push her off on the floor and have some get her into a chair, then she'll probably wake up with sunglasses and a makeover, but it'll actually be a makeover (makeup) and maybe a fake mustache or one drawn with makeup that matches her hair color. He LOVES to dance so he'd definitely try getting her on the floor with him at the clubs, if she didn't know how to dance already she might learn from him, or at least some new moves, I think he'd charge her for an actual class.

Surfing is fun and he looks for any reason to be out at the beach/in the water. He's that friend that probably scares the shit out of her if she were to go snorkeling or diving. And he goes ham at beach volleyball, there's no gentle taps on that ball.

I can see this happening,

They were having some normal friend conversation, probably at the beach about surfing.
Faustus: I eat people
Fallon: ....... what.
Faustus starts laughing.
Fallon smacketh him. She think he's playing. But she also wonders.

And them trying to figure each other out, I feel like it's also what keeps them entertained with one another too in addition to shared interests and their own differences. Wildness eminent.

I love how they're both like, "Yes, I know I'm sexy" lol if she falls in his lap, he's going to push her off on the floor and have some get her into a chair, then she'll probably wake up with sunglasses and a makeover, but it'll actually be a makeover (makeup) and maybe a fake mustache or one drawn with makeup that matches her hair color. He LOVES to dance so he'd definitely try getting her on the floor with him at the clubs, if she didn't know how to dance already she might learn from him, or at least some new moves, I think he'd charge her for an actual class.

Surfing is fun and he looks for any reason to be out at the beach/in the water. He's that friend that probably scares the shit out of her if she were to go snorkeling or diving. And he goes ham at beach volleyball, there's no gentle taps on that ball.

I can see this happening,

They were having some normal friend conversation, probably at the beach about surfing.
Faustus: I eat people
Fallon: ....... what.
Faustus starts laughing.
Fallon smacketh him. She think he's playing. But she also wonders.

And them trying to figure each other out, I feel like it's also what keeps them entertained with one another too in addition to shared interests and their own differences. Wildness eminent.
God okay yeah that's exactly her energy, no worries. Girl loves to dance, but she can definitely learn more. She'll definitely be watching and learning from him, even if she has to pay for it lmaoooo. Usually she just does some sexy shit, smokes, and then fucking passes out somewhere, but i can see him keeping her more... alert and into the fun of it all, rather than just using it as an escape from her ✨ mental torment ✨

I love that. So much.

THEM BEING SUPER FUCKING COMPETITIVE IN VOLLEYBALL IS GONNA SEND MEEEE SHE LOVES COMPETITION. They can and will fucking nail each other in the head from time to time, I can feel it. He tells her not to hold back and she takes that VERY SERIOUSLY.

THATS PRETTY MUCH WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.

basically things can and will happen. I hope they get close enough for them to be like??? idk. kinda besties, but like they still have that weird sense of divide maybe? Like that feeling of "wow if i take one weird turn in life, this relationship could be out the window."

BUT AFTER HE TELLS HER THAT, AND SHE STILL WONDERS, I JUST IMAGINE THEM GETTING DRUNK AT A PARTY AND HER JUST POUTING AT HIM AND LEANING ON HIM LIKE "would you eat me????" and depending on the answer to that question, it would be "do you think i'd taste good???" OR it would be "you don't think i'd taste good??? but i'm sexy!!!"

Chimeric Chimeric idk why but this: Fallon smacketh him. She think he's playing. gives the same energy as I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING I EVEN WROTE IT DOWN IN MY JOURNAL VeRoNiCa HaD a VeRy FuNnY jOkE tOdAy-

i might or might not have an idea ( if it works, of course!) for a demon that's since repented and is now actually trying to be a good person but every is chaotic and he's stressed about. has a nicotine addiction and is the leader of a book club and assistant in a therapy group. please. join the therapy group. πŸ₯² i think everybody here needs it snjjnfds. i think i'll name him zlovir and work on him tomorrow, along w my angel man!

I'm hype for him to attend one of those concerts too (if accepted)
I like the Daywalker by the way, very much a banger of two cool dudes.

Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith All of this yes, and Faust would be like "Why would I?" when it comes to holding back. And you hit the nose on him with her at festivities, those ices are fine, but he thinks you should be aware and involved in fun, engaged, not knocked out, he'd see her missing out and frankly, sad. So he'd be like, "mm mm no honey." And like literally the exact description of their friendship limbo! They're close but at arms length because they're aware something could muck up their relationship, because he is not candid with everyone, among other things, and Fallon feeling the same.

"BUT AFTER HE TELLS HER THAT, AND SHE STILL WONDERS, I JUST IMAGINE THEM GETTING DRUNK AT A PARTY AND HER JUST POUTING AT HIM AND LEANING ON HIM LIKE "would you eat me????" and depending on the answer to that question, it would be "do you think i'd taste good???" OR it would be "you don't think i'd taste good??? but i'm sexy!!!"

Faust would start laughing, "You're a whole meal love. Maybe, if seasoned properly."
He would not actually eat her though, but make jokes about it.

lvcid lvcid LOL YES, I have seen that quote before I laughed so hard, it made me think of this little studious nerd who was just trying his best and he wrote down the most useless or wildly reckless advice down.

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows That's a wonderful idea and I'd say necessary idea for some of these characters. I don't know if everyone will show up, Faust probably not unless he gets something out of it. Like is the therapist nice looking, can he get something from him if he supplies his nicotine addiction x'D.

I did not mention this in his cs but he knows a few languages, including being able to understand marine life, Portuguese, Korean, English, Spanish, and some but not a lot of Latin, Greek, Chinese, Japanese and an even smaller amount of African languages. This is because of how his parents traveled and the languages and pieces of languages they know passed onto him, or tried. He hasn't really used a lot of the languages besides the first four though so it's more likely to look and sound familiar than actually being able to translate. You'll see his mother poke him about it.
Kiwi: "How did you forget we taught you that at the start of your seventh birthday?"
Faust: "Yeah, that was 18 years ago."

i might or might not have an idea ( if it works, of course!) for a demon that's since repented and is now actually trying to be a good person but every is chaotic and he's stressed about. has a nicotine addiction and is the leader of a book club and assistant in a therapy group. please. join the therapy group. πŸ₯²i think everybody here needs it snjjnfds. i think i'll name him zlovir and work on him tomorrow, along w my angel man!
love this concept!! definitely go for it

so much plotting and chaos so far omg. i'm glad y'all are having fun, though once again i will say that this isn't first come first serve, and we can't accept everyone w the sheer amount of interest that there is atm. at the very max this group will likely be around 10-12 folks. sorry to be a bummer but please keep that in mind !

Yes I know! And while I will be very sad I do understand, thank you for reminding us <3 I can stop the plotting and chat if I am being too talkative~
and please let me know if I need to fix anything

I'm hype for him to attend one of those concerts too (if accepted)
I like the Daywalker by the way, very much a banger of two cool dudes.

Folklore-Frith Folklore-Frith All of this yes, and Faust would be like "Why would I?" when it comes to holding back. And you hit the nose on him with her at festivities, those ices are fine, but he thinks you should be aware and involved in fun, engaged, not knocked out, he'd see her missing out and frankly, sad. So he'd be like, "mm mm no honey." And like literally the exact description of their friendship limbo! They're close but at arms length because they're aware something could muck up their relationship, because he is not candid with everyone, among other things, and Fallon feeling the same.

"BUT AFTER HE TELLS HER THAT, AND SHE STILL WONDERS, I JUST IMAGINE THEM GETTING DRUNK AT A PARTY AND HER JUST POUTING AT HIM AND LEANING ON HIM LIKE "would you eat me????" and depending on the answer to that question, it would be "do you think i'd taste good???" OR it would be "you don't think i'd taste good??? but i'm sexy!!!"

Faust would start laughing, "You're a whole meal love. Maybe, if seasoned properly."
He would not actually eat her though, but make jokes about it.
i love them and thats that.
they're at that stage where its like "idk if i should put him on speed dial or not but god he needs to hear about this fucking bullshit and this bullshit is THERE ALL THE TIME also theres a party i think he'd likeβ€”"

fallon gets very ;) about that HGKJHGKJDKF "a whole meal... sigh .... he's right"

love this concept!! definitely go for it

so much plotting and chaos so far omg. i'm glad y'all are having fun, though once again i will say that this isn't first come first serve, and we can't accept everyone w the sheer amount of interest that there is atm. at the very max this group will likely be around 10-12 folks. sorry to be a bummer but please keep that in mind !
oh absolutely! i'm just throwing stuff out there when i get the idea so I don't lose it! There definitely won't be any whining i promise HGKJHGKJDF just trying to make connections while the hope is still alive! /lh /j

!!!!!! i love it !!!!! you do really good work with colors!!!
it is now my duty to share some fallon ones

1631652648568.png1631652683494.png1631653072931.png
i debby ryan smirk

Last edited:
damn these are all so good!! kinda makes me wanna make some but idk if i’m actually gonna get accepted and i don’t wanna accidentally get too invested-

damn these are all so good!! kinda makes me wanna make some but idk if i’m actually gonna get accepted and i don’t wanna accidentally get too invested-
WORDDD
i'm okay going it for Fallon because she's a character i've had for a bit, otherwise I'd be joining u HGKJDGHKDFD

guys i'm gonna make cat werewolf with rain bow hair and president of the city and world πŸ˜‹ and eveyrone falls in love 😑🀬😈

ok jk but if we have questions should we pm or just mention them here?
either way is fine c: feel free to pm me if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back