• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 ; 𝑜𝑜𝑐.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
not me trying to get some sleep and the residents thread popping off with apps i will NEVER know peace

.V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ CAN THAT PLEASE BE THEM...... THATS JUST THEIR THERAPY
No bcs why is it weird to see jin without em now
Thats his COUSIN

also. everybody hand the talent over now. I WONT ASK AGAIN. 🔫

Being a mod / co-gm means no sleep, didn't you know? its either the excitement or the constant screaming into the void you're trying to remove yourself from!

anyway, i gently post... fallon's playlist HKGHKJGFDK specifically for lazarus. her first one was more... Emotional. In a lovey way. Because I'm * debby ryan smirk * personified.

xxx

The way I finally went to sleep and now I’m coming back to beaucoup messages and characters 😭. I have to head to work, my notification system might explode.

hiiii! one of the ideas i have for amenti's backstory is that a witch was commissioned by a vampire family to reanimate a corpse to act as a servant/hired muscle that they don't have to pay wages to, and the product was her. think frankenstein, but with magic. for her abilities, i was thinking immortality (unless killed ofc), enhanced strength and speed, and resistance to tiring/hungering. for weaknesses: she could still be killed the ways a human could be and, due to the nature of the spell used to resurrect her, she has to live off of special concoctions made and supplied to her by local witches. going without these concoctions for too long would be her version of starving, and she would begin to rot and eventually fall apart and die again.

let me know if this is ok! it's just one of my ideas, so i'll prob just make her a vampire if this doesn't work.

Last edited:
god DAMN there's a ton of placeholders and characters already!! super excited to see what y'all are bringing to the table. i'll have some wips up for the ambroses very soon. c;

edit: there's two tasty wips with some basic info up for the ambroses. enjoy

Last edited:
if anyone has a witch character and would like to discuss them being the witch that reanimated amenti for the du maurier family, hmu 👀

CLEO AND BELAMY OMGGGGG
not me simping 🙄💅

it's illegal to be that hawt.

ALSO HOW YALL DESCRIBE STYLE SO WELL? Is there like a website I can look at? I decided to be dumb and choose for Fallon to go to school for fashion design and she's supposed to have been pretty fucking good at it to get recognized early for her portfolio bUT IM ALSO LIKE????? SO LOST—
I love fashion but have never been quite educated on it. we weepin'

So! With the introduction of two angels, we just want to offer a small blurb on the race while we work on the lore page. In the past, lazarus city had more angels before a struggle ensued between them and the demons that began inhabiting the city, causing them to flee. now they're a major rarity inside the city limits.

hiiii! one of the ideas i have for amenti's backstory is that a witch was commissioned by a vampire family to reanimate a corpse to act as a servant/hired muscle that they don't have to pay wages to, and the product was her. think frankenstein, but with magic. for her abilities, i was thinking immortality (unless killed ofc), enhanced strength and speed, and resistance to tiring/hungering. for weaknesses: she could still be killed the ways a human could be and, due to the nature of the spell used to resurrect her, she has to live off of special concoctions made and supplied to her by local witches. going without these concoctions for too long would be her version of starving, and she would begin to rot and eventually fall apart and die again.

let me know if this is ok! it's just one of my ideas, so i'll prob just make her a vampire if this doesn't work.

oops i totally missed this sorry! honestly i love the concept, sounds super interesting, so go for it! if there's anything else ur worried about just feel free to @ us. c;

CLEO AND BELAMY OMGGGGG
not me simping 🙄💅

it's illegal to be that hawt.

ALSO HOW YALL DESCRIBE STYLE SO WELL? Is there like a website I can look at? I decided to be dumb and choose for Fallon to go to school for fashion design and she's supposed to have been pretty fucking good at it to get recognized early for her portfolio bUT IM ALSO LIKE????? SO LOST—
I love fashion but have never been quite educated on it. we weepin'

hehehe thank u c:<
& LMAO idk dude i just watch a lot of fashion tiktoks and i am Generous with adjectives. we're not gonna be a huge stickler for details anyways

Can witches shapeshift (as it to not be op or encroaching on another species, it could be limited to one animal?)

hehehe thank u c:<
& LMAO idk dude i just watch a lot of fashion tiktoks and i am Generous with adjectives. we're not gonna be a huge stickler for details anyways
I was thinking about looking there! Do you have any users you would suggest?

Also, how what do we think about a half-human half-phoenix as a character? I'm thinking them being like... very hard to kill, and when they do die, they tend to wake up a little later :/ I can work out the specifics with a gm once I get all my thoughts together, but I'm like... totally down for aggressively balancing it. I just thought she'd be particularly... interesting!

Can witches shapeshift (as it to not be op or encroaching on another species, it could be limited to one animal?)
yo! gonna go with a soft no on this one. witches cannot shapeshift (unless they are a hybrid of a shifter species), but similar effects can be achieved by glamour or illusion magic. also, witches can have animal familiars. hope this helps x

I was thinking about looking there! Do you have any users you would suggest?

Also, how what do we think about a half-human half-phoenix as a character? I'm thinking them being like... very hard to kill, and when they do die, they tend to wake up a little later :/ I can work out the specifics with a gm once I get all my thoughts together, but I'm like... totally down for aggressively balancing it. I just thought she'd be particularly... interesting!
oooo off the top of my head, i rlly love @wisdm8, @cheapain, and @violetezedimora !

& i would probablyyy stray away from any human hybrids with a non-human species since logically it doesn't make sense ykwim? how would a human and a phoenix (a mythical bird with no human form as far as im aware) be able to breed jrhfjdkg i'm sorry to shoot down an idea but yeah. the concept is interesting, maybe you could research something similar?

oooo off the top of my head, i rlly love @wisdm8, @cheapain, and @violetezedimora !

& i would probablyyy stray away from any human hybrids with a non-human species since logically it doesn't make sense ykwim? how would a human and a phoenix (a mythical bird with no human form as far as im aware) be able to breed jrhfjdkg i'm sorry to shoot down an idea but yeah. the concept is interesting, maybe you could research something similar?
That's very valid! I got too excited and jumped on it 😅
And ooo I'll check those out immediately, thank you!

sooooo....
decided not to bring back kam and ki despite the temptation and instead debut two new boys
but knowing me there's a chance i'll say screw it and bring back the other two

Would you prefer characters being in their own post or you don't mind them being in the same post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back