• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π‹π€π™π€π‘𝐔𝐒 π‚πˆπ“π˜ ; π‘œπ‘œπ‘.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
just ur classic murdered pal in the night who can't move on for unfortunate magical reasons (probably cursed?)
It’s an interesting concept but I just want to point out that with ghosts, there would probably be a lot of limitations with the characters. Since sprits usual require a lot of energy in order to manifest, move things, ect ect. We feel like they would be m.i.a a lot in the rp.

It’s an interesting concept but I just want to point out that with ghosts, there would probably be a lot of limitations with the characters. Since sprits usual require a lot of energy in order to manifest, move things, ect ect. We feel like they would be m.i.a a lot in the rp.
understandable :sleeping: rip sexy ghost

I had really forgot to add Delilah’s list of products in her cs smh. I had too much fun coming up with these tbh.

i’ll likely be finished with rome tomorrow night. once again i only get one day off this week so i’m stretched p thin…

I had really forgot to add Delilah’s list of products in her cs smh. I had too much fun coming up with these tbh.
"cherry flavored lip balm” ✭ ─ uhm… hELLO!? i actually love this -the time and effort you took to create a product list is immaculate. i-

Oh! Oh I love those names haha...I could use a tiny bite of Third Eye rn. πŸ™ƒ
That one was my favorite to create, with Aether coming in close second. I’ll probably make another list later on with more products, I have so many ideas lol.

word of advice: don’t try the graveyard dust unless you reaaaallly think you can handle it.

"cherry flavored lip balm” ✭ ─ uhm… hELLO!? i actually love this -the time and effort you took to create a product list is immaculate. i-
Please, my brain cells come together only once during the day and I have to hurry up before they click off like a faulty light bulb. 😭

word of advice: don’t try the graveyard dust unless you reaaaallly think you can handle it.
"cherry flavored lip balm” ✭ ─ β€œknock a vampire off their undead ass,”
we all know what rome was doing HELP

Unless you wanna land flat on your ass, like a certain someone. 😌

hey now just because rome may have gotten a little too lost in the sauce doesn't mean he didn't enjoy it smh

"cherry flavored lip balm” ✭ ─ β€œknock a vampire off their undead ass,”
we all know what rome was doing HELP

the dude is high as fuck on something basically all the time it'll take more than a little undead cocaine to kill him lol. tolerance thru the ROOF

hey now just because rome may have gotten a little too lost in the sauce doesn't mean he didn't enjoy it smh

the dude is high as fuck on something basically all the time it'll take more than a little undead cocaine to kill him lol. tolerance thru the ROOF
"cherry flavored lip balm” ✭ ─ my mans is practically invincible LMAO

eh i mean lock him in the sunlight for a few minutes and he'd be little more than 2000 year old dust lmao
Delilah:
youlookdusty-yourenotcute.gif

mother of sorrows mother of sorrows That's a wonderful idea and I'd say necessary idea for some of these characters. I don't know if everyone will show up, Faust probably not unless he gets something out of it. Like is the therapist nice looking, can he get something from him if he supplies his nicotine addiction x'D.
the way i only was able to react to this with my terrible timezone. but. yes. please join his therapy group, i feel like every single character here needs it. but also i know it's not gOING TO WORK,,, they're going to give HIM anxiety

no bcs why is rome foine lowkey πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈits the toxicity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back