• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 ; 𝑜𝑜𝑐.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Super noob to RPN here (tumblr rp transplant) but I'm thinking of writing up an app for a fae folk (gnome specific) if that'd be an ok species here? ^_^

Super noob to RPN here (tumblr rp transplant) but I'm thinking of writing up an app for a fae folk (gnome specific) if that'd be an ok species here? ^_^

absolutely! also welcome it’s been years since i rp’ed on tumblr lol

ngl I have never heard of tumblr rps, I thought tumblr was just like, for mood boards, kind of like pinterest

if you guys don't appreciate robbie and bad endings characters then help me god 🌬️ 🔫

also i will work on my angel boy today!! hopefully. probably.

ong appreciate them or perish

if you guys don't appreciate robbie and bad endings characters then help me god 🌬️ 🔫

also i will work on my angel boy today!! hopefully. probably.

It's hard not to! you guys (INCLUDING U MALKS) are so talented! Still feel like shit for having to leave Drasira. It was a spicy motherfucker and your characters are peak ideal. Ong.

Boop!
I’ve just been looking through the CS thread and building my interest for a few minutes…so I gotta ask how tf am I in love with every character posted already.

Right now I’m racking my brain to decide between two characters.
The first is an exploration of the question, “What happens to someone who wakes up in this city, a blank slate, unscarred and unbroken, left to wander endlessly.”

For them I have to ask the GMs if a Construct would be alright? I’m still trying to figure out their supernatural nature exactly,
(there’s so many mythological ideas to derive from, Greek is full of the “blank innocent husk“ feel I’m going for, the Jewish Golem just feels right for this character, Animated Dolls are a classic, I’m now researching Tulpas…I really don’t know) To make it more setting involved, created by a Witch perhaps; or a more natural process of a non-human soul of some kind inhabiting a body without one and shaping it to it’s liking.

The other is a Cambion, cold-hearted and serious, yet frail. He’s obligated and dedicated (dare I say cursed) to keep and uphold contracts and deals, with an Infernalist bent.

All that to say,
interested!

Boop!
I’ve just been looking through the CS thread and building my interest for a few minutes…so I gotta ask how tf am I in love with every character posted already.

The first is an exploration of the question, “What happens to someone who wakes up in this city, a blank slate, unscarred and unbroken, left to wander endlessly.”

For them I have to ask the GMs if a Construct would be alright? I’m still trying to figure out their supernatural nature exactly,
(there’s so many mythological ideas to derive from, Greek is full of the “blank innocent husk“ feel I’m going for, the Jewish Golem just feels right for this character, Animated Dolls are a classic, I’m now researching Tulpas…I really don’t know) To make it more setting involved, created by a Witch perhaps; or a more natural process of a non-human soul of some kind inhabiting a body without one and shaping it to it’s liking.

The other is a Cambion, cold-hearted and serious, yet frail. He’s obligated and dedicated (dare I say cursed) to keep and uphold contracts and deals, with an Infernalist bent.

All that to say,
interested!
Hi you're cooler than me and idk how to feel about that!

all sound so fucking cool, though. Blank and innocent Husk? Meaning they can be turned into a pawn by those that find them? Like bro? The character arc for them would be INSANE I dont even have words for them.

And if you decide to go for Jewish Golem, I suggest looking into it to make sure it's not appropriation or the ideas you have for them aren't disrespectful in some ways! I suggest Writing With Color on tumblr!

But god... and the Cambion??? Simply iconic. Please hand over SOME of your Cool to donate, please I am starving.

Boop!

All that to say,
interested!
Hi, I’m glad that this rp caught your interest! I tried searching up some info on construct but didn’t really find any, would you mind going into a little more detail? I’d say to be very careful with the golem idea since it comes from a semi-closed religion.

Also feel free to dm one of or drop more questions here, I’m heading to work soon but the others will be able to answer your questions! Choosing a creature to creature is always hard!

FDB253F5-3999-4303-B4B5-5E8DD1394916.jpeg

If y’all don’t thirst over our characters I’m suing BUT ALSO
I’m gonna have my characters up as soon as possible so that we can plot!! IM EXCITED FOR YHIS

HGKJDHGKJDHK
"Nik you fucking. you fucking took a shitty poke as a DARE?" "do you want to die? sounds like you want to die."

AND BOTH. Nikita just bringing up the rear to make sure a tipsy Lexi gets completely over the fence while she's like "COME ON LEX YOU GOT THIS. I FUCKING HOPE. IF THEY CATCH ME THE BAIL MONEY IS UNDER THE-" "I KNOW WHERE THE BAIL MONEY ISSSSSS HELP ME OVER"

oh god same. there is just no stopping the arguments that will take place. and if they DO show up late, they're glaring at each other. "this bitch-" "DON'T BLAME ME YOU'RE THE ONE-" "BUT YOU FUCKING-" and gosh I will simply die. I am in love. these two idiots.

and Nik might kill the boyfriend
pLS WHY CAN I SEE LEX SUCCESSFULLY GETTING OVER THE FENCE AND THEN PROMPTLY FALLING ON HER FACE AND THEN JUMPING UP LIKE “IM OKAY-“ and her knowing where the bail money is akshakajak

ok but if they show up late you already KNOW they’re gonna be serving so they can say they’re fashionably late if anyone asks-

omg please do elektra will love her forever-

SAME OMGGG I love Lex so much this is going to be my magnum opus, having a friend connection to her.
NIK WOULD LET HER KNOW THE SECOND THEY TURNED INTO ADRENALINE JUNKIE BUDDIES. I M M E D I A T E L Y.

oh my god you're entirely correct. Lex is like "we have to pose when we say it" and Nik just kinda sighs. When they do it, Lex strikes the pose with zest. Nik follows lazily, looking like she'd rather be eating party food or staring at the bottom of a whiskey bottle. GOD I LOVE IT. THE VIBES

SO ANYWAY PLOT MATERIAL. NIK CAN AND WILL KILL THE BOYFRIEND. WE'LL FIGURE OUT THE DETAILS DURING RP LMAO (IF YOU'RE SERIOUS OFC. GIRLS(?) SUPPORTING GIRLS.

not me forgetting to hit the reply function im a fucking nerd

it’s elektra’s best kept secret too-

alskakajka lex does the pose whole-heartedly and then kinda nudges nik like “it only works if you do it too gOD NOW I LOOK STUPID-“ lowkey giving cat and jade vibes idk why though because lex is pretty angsty and moody too bUT THE VIBES ARE THERE

absolutely. we love to see it. there’s definitely gotta be a scene of them trying to hide the body too except he’s rlly tall so it’s kinda hard- anyway girls supporting girls 😤

it’s elektra’s best kept secret too-

alskakajka lex does the pose whole-heartedly and then kinda nudges nik like “it only works if you do it too gOD NOW I LOOK STUPID-“ lowkey giving cat and jade vibes idk why though because lex is pretty angsty and moody too bUT THE VIBES ARE THERE

absolutely. we love to see it. there’s definitely gotta be a scene of them trying to hide the body too except he’s rlly tall so it’s kinda hard- anyway girls supporting girls 😤
I LOVE THAT.
they have a code where only ONE OF THEM can get caught. "There's no time for NOOO IM NOT LEAVING YOU do you understand??? you know where the bail money is, I know where the bail money is. thats it. so if i get caught, you keep running. i will beat the fuck out of them, you just gotta fly little lady."

NIK JUST FUCKING SIGHS LOUDER AND STRIKES THE POSE, ROLLING HER EYES. you're absolutely correct and you should say it that's so fucking spot on???? thats fucking amazing.

ABSOLUTELY. AND THEY'RE FIGHTING THE ENTIRE TIME. "you have to lift it like this—" "I AM LIFTING IT" "NO LIKE THIS"

I have posted Kim Rosa's/Faustus' sheet, please let me know if I need to fix anything, I hope you like him and sorry if anything is too long but I had a lot of fun!

I'm also going to read other people now so I can get an idea of everyone even if we don't all make it, because I can't help myself.

made this because they give me such wonderful vibes. lvcid lvcid
just a tiny friendship-y aesthetic collage

Norah.png

Chimeric Chimeric
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE'S SO THOUGHT OUT AND BRO??? IM IN LOVE. LOOK AT HIM GO.
Gosh... could he teach Fallon how to surf??? That would be pog as fuck. (obviously if you think they'd go okay together ofc. HGKJHGKDFKJ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back