god what a fucking deal that would be for fallon. she can't sleep sometimes and she'll just fucking be stuck staring at her ceiling or working on new fashion ideas. he calls her and she's immediately like "where to, motherfucker im bored"ask delilah. she just started out as rome’s plug and now she can’t get rid of the fucker.
gaining his affection in any manner is like. waking up to a random call in the middle of the night and you hear his voice on the other end of the line like. “be ready in five we’re gonna go out and have some fun” with not even a hello or anything before he hangs up and you’re just laying there wondering “what the fuck…”
Bennie is rad af! What a lovely looking red flag! /j /lhBenjamin got a little more to him if anyone wanna talk head canons/connections to carry over [if approved lol]
Fallon pullin' up to the occasion like FREE SNAKES. SNAKE SKIN FOR WITCHY SHIT. SSSSSSNAKE
also im so sorry about the rapid clicking of the reaction button i kept clicking the wrong one i am made of sin.
but if they ever interact???? it might bring Fallon to a very bad turn in life that is a terrifying notion.
and also incredibly thrilling
felt dude. can't wait to see what you do update though! He's extremely interesting and I can't wait to see him at work. (I will definitely be reading everything, accepted or not hjkdfghkdfhg) i'm sure anything you come up with will be fire asf. finding the words for Fallon and Nikita were hard as fuck.ngl ya girl is having her own troubles trying to decide what exactly to include in rome's bio. if anybody else is struggling just know you're not suffering alone here lmaoooooooo
Oh wow, I completely missed this! Sorry it took so long to get back to you! Yes this concept is fine as long as you do the proper research when looking into the culture!Hi hi~
I'm thinking of making a genie character (she could probably be categorized as djinn under demon species. Though I'm not entirely sure about that because her powers are a bit different from some of the listed demon abilities in the lore page) and would like to check if she'd be considered OP???
I found something on deviantart about "genie rules" I plan on creating my character around
1. A genie is bound to whomever releases him/her from their bottle and is compelled by gratitude to obey his/her wishes. The longer the genie has been in the bottle, the more willing they are to obey and grant wishes. However, "obey" does not mean automatic fulfillment, their desire to please is an obsessive compulsion disorder (OCD). A genie's magic is not absolute (see below).
2. A genie cannot impose (trespass against) upon the free will of humans and other living animals, including physically, mentally, or emotionally.
This is why they cannot injure anyone, change their thinking, etc. So if you want your genie to bring you dancing girls/bodyguards/whoever to you, these are created spirit people (with the same restrictions). They cannot make someone fall in love with you, but they can create a shallow spirit person to act like they are.
If you wish your genie to bring a real person to you, they might, for example, manipulate a series of situations where, for example, the person ends up driving past your house, then they give them a flat tire. But that person may not necessarily enter your house, they can only try.
3. A genie's main power is over inanimate physical objects, not people. This is why they can create wealth and objects. They cannot compel people to do things (see Rule #2) but they can manipulate people.
4. A genie can only go back into their bottle if their master orders it.
5. A genie has a regular sleep cycle like everyone else and must sleep in their bottle daily to retain their magic. If their master is seriously injured or dies, the genie cannot be ordered back into the bottle. If a genie is outside their bottle for too long a time, they lose their magic which means showing their real age (could be thousands of years) and the genie dies quickly.
So basically, no offensive powers or any major people-manipulating magic powers. But she has the ability to grant material wishes (will most likely limit this to 3 per day?week?idk yet) and create illusions. Also she'd be stuck with whoever has her container (just for shits and giggles, I'll probably trap her in a pencil or twig or something). She'll have to depend on her master to ensure her safety.
Would this be alright or is it a nopity nope?