• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‹๐€๐™๐€๐‘๐”๐’ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ; ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
going to have to drop because i just can not piece together a solid background for my angel that im really feeling and want to stick with right now. loved seeing all yโ€™allโ€™s characters though, and wish this rp the best. <3

going to have to drop because i just can not piece together a solid background for my angel that im really feeling and want to stick with right now. loved seeing all yโ€™allโ€™s characters though, and wish this rp the best. <3
We completely understand!

erzulie erzulie birth of venus birth of venus PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE.
Think I did those pings right? Sorry for pinging all 3 of you but I have no idea who, if anyone, might be online and I had a question about the idea I decided to go with as my character for submission. Their base species is a Demon, though I'm still trying to hunt down if there's a more specific term/subtype they take after. The reason I wanted to ask is (assuming I read the lore for them right lol) part of their backstory is they're a demon who willingly trapped themselves in a human's body via possession and doesn't intent to leave unless someone is rude enough to exorcise them. There's a reason for it in their backstory but I wanted to ask if that would be alright, and/or if I read the lore right in the first place ^^;

birth of venus birth of venus PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. erzulie erzulie
also gonna do a mass ping! my apologies if that isn't the correct protocol!!

Irene is done!
(the connections aren't there yet but that's not really as important hngnfnf)
let me know if i need to change or clarify anything! super excited to have finally finished her! ^^

erzulie erzulie birth of venus birth of venus PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE.
Think I did those pings right? Sorry for pinging all 3 of you but I have no idea who, if anyone, might be online and I had a question about the idea I decided to go with as my character for submission. Their base species is a Demon, though I'm still trying to hunt down if there's a more specific term/subtype they take after. The reason I wanted to ask is (assuming I read the lore for them right lol) part of their backstory is they're a demon who willingly trapped themselves in a human's body via possession and doesn't intent to leave unless someone is rude enough to exorcise them. There's a reason for it in their backstory but I wanted to ask if that would be alright, and/or if I read the lore right in the first place ^^;
Yes thatโ€™s completely fine! I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s a specific type of demon, instead itโ€™s an ability possessed by all the demons in our lore. I think all of the actual demons can do this to, the type doesnโ€™t really matter.

birth of venus birth of venus PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. erzulie erzulie
also gonna do a mass ping! my apologies if that isn't the correct protocol!!

Irene is done!
(the connections aren't there yet but that's not really as important hngnfnf)
let me know if i need to change or clarify anything! super excited to have finally finished her! ^^
Sweet! Thanks for telling us, weโ€™ll start looking over the rest of the character sheets soon for those who are just finishing up!

Ah okay! In the lore it was mentioned that there could be a difference, like Oni vs (Catholic) Demon, so that was what I was referencing. I enjoy looking into mythology but trying to track down if the character has attributes of X "demon" vs Y "demon" is kinda hard lol. Thank you for the confirmation!

Ah okay! In the lore it was mentioned that there could be a difference, like Oni vs (Catholic) Demon, so that was what I was referencing. I enjoy looking into mythology but trying to track down if the character has attributes of X "demon" vs Y "demon" is kinda hard lol. Thank you for the confirmation!
Ooooh I see what you mean! There are definitely different types of demons within the city, though catholic ones are more known for possession. But if you have another type that can do it, feel free to use it!

erzulie erzulie birth of venus birth of venus PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. Going to at you guys just so you know that Faustus/Kim Rosa is complete. I decided to hold off on making Hwi because I don't think I can finish her in time, but if I am chosen I would make her later.

It's certainly difficult to decide with so many awesome characters I've read thus far. Good luck everyone!

i finished reno, though his relationships aren't filled yet, they will be. i THINK I've gotten his history down the way that I've wanted despite the words being hard to find.

Suppose I'll hop on this train...my boi is all up and finished. birth of venus birth of venus erzulie erzulie PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. Well except for deciding on his song choice and quote, but I'd like to finish the CS this year so...yeah.
Also considering how common and severe Arachnophobia can be, I have no problem editing them or any of the other individual mentioned bugs out if anyone needs me to do so, just lemme know!

Don't think I'll have my other character's sheet up in the next two hours (they're reeaaal hard to find the words for) but If I do I'll ask for an extension when I post em.

@Lady Seer Chimeric Chimeric Mire Mire powerline powerline miyabi miyabi @malks .V1LLAINISM._ .V1LLAINISM._ @Pathetic Piece Of Bread @jay - arbiter @Humble1 @ravensunset
@InTheSea @Nemesis;x @KaramelKarma @dreamglow @nadir @cherry bomb . @dschef @alstroemeria @Top11 @loomis @crucially @sox calypso calypso xayah. xayah. Lucifer_Falldown-Mode Lucifer_Falldown-Mode

Okay! All invites have been sent out, we wanna thank everyone who applied for Lazarus. It was definitely a pleasure reading all your amazing characters and believe me, choosing which characters to accept was not an easy process! For those who have asked for an extension, you have 24 hours to complete your cs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back