• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Laying the bricks of a Kingdom[Interest Check]

MarkNorbert

"Laying the bricks of a Kingdom" is a fantasy RP created by me, set in a world created by me. The plot of this RP is about king Perseus, king of Asiria, alongside with the people of Asiria, fighting to protect his home and eventually managing to conquer the Napriatic Isle.

King Perseus, a young man, became king, by a political move set by the members of the Council. Now, he has the duty to lead his people to victory or die trying. Would his people stay by his side until the end or would they see Perseus as unfit to be a king?

The RP thread contains a short background of what happened before king Perseus and it also contains a map(made with AutoRealm and used by a rookie, so do not expect a map like the one from Lord of the Rings). The Asirians are similar to the ancient Greeks. The names will be Ancient Greek. If I got you interested with this poorly and quickly made recruitment thread, then please visit the RP (at RP thread, at the beginning of this paragraph).

Come, join and lay the bricks of a kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back