• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Law of the jungle

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
(warning light spoilers for animal Land manga)

Worldbuilding/plot:

"This world takes place many years in the future. The world has been taken over by nature. Animals are the most frequent creatures on earth; ones that used to be endangered are now common. However, unlike in the past animals, all mammals can self-reflect. Animals now are more complex with emotions, den structures, giving each other names, language(calls), and such.

Unfortunately, this world is run by the Law of the jungle. The predator eats the prey. This world is a hell hole for both sides. Losing family members from being someone's dinner; or losing a friend for eating someone else's dinner. The language barrier between each species is the main issue.

However, there's hope! Humans can understand all languages(calls) of animals. Humans are rare in this world and they have the ability to talk to all mammals."

So basically this is like Tarzan/Jungle Book but more serious! If your interested in this story please read Animal land.

• You can play as a human raised by (whatever animal you wish your character be raised with) trying to make this hell world better, trying to just survive, rule it or whatever you wish!
  • You can play as an animal trying to survive also!
  • For your character, you can play as an OC or a canon character! Whatever canon character you play you can make into an AU!
Example: You wanna play as Kokichi Ouma for this RP. You can make him as an animal or a human raised by an animal. Same with characters who are not human or an animal.

Rules:
-This is long term
-please be over 18
-I'm a multiple-paragraphs role player. Meaning I want 9 to 26 sentences.

I hope I can RP with you soon!!!! <3

Can I play two characters and how many years are we talking about past human civilization?

Can I play two characters and how many years are we talking about past human civilization?

Sure, you can play two characters. And for years...I believe 2078? It didn't really say how far. There's still signs of human civilization. Like buildings and technology. But they are buried and it's mostly useless to most animals.( or better yet have no idea what to do with such trinkets)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back