• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

NPC Laurolf Fangür

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix Nebula

Three fries short of a happy meal: WHACKO!!
Laurolf Fangür

- Runemaster of Goliath -

• Posting Color: None

Name: Laurolf Fangür
    Race: Dwarf
    Sex: Male

Hair: None
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 4'7 (140 cm)
    Weight: 120 lb (55 kg)

Languages: Dwarven, Common, Elven (basic), Drakkaric (basic)

Alignment: Lawful Good

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me just say: Wow :o

My first thought was that I disliked you taking so much of the history into your own hands - you are creating a character here, not a race - but as it turns out I actually rather like this and can't undermine your efforts. I have cut the race info from here into the Races thread, and of course edited it somewhat. I'm not sure whether you envisioned the Dwarves as part of Asgard or not, but they are. Still, I managed to compromise by letting them keep much of their sovereignty while being part of the kingdom of Asgard.

You need to work on your character title, a trifle really, explained at the bottom of the character template thread.

So, I don't get the whole point of the "title"? He doesn't have a nickname and "Runemaster of Goliath" is the only "title" he's ever had. I'm not sure what you want me to put there, and frankly I don't understand why it has to be compulsory. ><

It's like I explained. This title is merely something for kicks, so to speak. Not really relevant but I'd like everyone to have one. Think of it as another way to express your character - a piece of flare. It can be a real title, a made up one, something dramatic to do with one's history, anything. Ilhirel for example would have "The Sorceress" or something like that.

Runemaster of Goliath looks well suited to me.

Please make sure you understand the Dwarven racial history after my edits in the Races thread. You did a good job, but please don't attempt to make anymore crucial impacts on the game in this fashion. You're doing my job :/

[QUOTE="Renarion Arenimon]I don't understand :S

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry about it. It's all good in the hood now. I've added it, is good now - Yes? :D

Yes, I shall lock this thread and mark it approved! Thanks ;)

Your rich history will reflect well on the story. Pretty much everything you wrote here WILL have an impact on you and other players. For better or for worse *mwhahahaha*

Helix Nebula has permanently left the game, and I have decided to take control over his character and play him as an NPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back