• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Alexa's art corner

Which so far is your favorite?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 11.8%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 1 5.9%

• I like all! UwU

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • I hi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a sketch I did, and my first time using reference pics.
This line art goes to its creator.
Why'd I do a sketch of alastor?
View attachment 680307

Anyway... Yes, I was absolutely bored, and I decided,"time to do a random sketch of the fucking radio demon..."

So, here he is! This took over three HOURS to color and draw, my stylus wasn't working, plus my hand was really jerky.

Next post will probably either be more hazbins or staff members, if I have time and if my hand stops jerking...

Hohohohoho!
Nice!

Bump.

Commissions are delayed for a bit due to me having to deal with some drama on here. But, I will get some drawings up; I have something I want to announce. I now have discord and commissions can be given to me on there, I now have deviantart on my kindle, and I'm saving $300 for a Wacom one. I have no idea why I want to get a one, but this will help me draw better since it's a bigger surface than my iPad. I will keep this thread up and running with more drawings to come.
Fandom drawing to come:
Hazbin hotel
Villainous (aw yeah, black hat is my favorite character)
BATIM
Possible other fandoms such as rise of the guardians, mlp, other stuff I haven't mentioned
Own drawings:
Messy sketches and following drawing tutorials
Staff members (I will try my best to draw daise and redraw wizard)
Coloring pages I've done

More drawings coming your way!

With the virus getting into my city, and I'm getting that drawing fever again, I bring more drawings and sketches.
Note: this might be it for a while cause my tablet is getting to the point where the screen is not working on the bottom. I'll still post, but it will be delayed as usual.

image.png

image.png

Bump

Update:
Now my tablet is finally broken, it won't work at all.
I Will try to get some drawings from my tablet to my wacom when I get it to complete them, requests are closed till i get my tablet (which is a long time, cause its from China)
But, I will get drawings from traditional paper and stuff up, if I can.
I want to get this up and still up for a long time

CRINGE WARNING
So, here's the thing. I decided to free hand draw (meaning I didn't use a reference, nor a line art or sketch) and try, I mean TRY to draw a concept art of my oc, virus. Oh boy, it needs improvement. Any tips are taken, its gonna be a while til I actually do a detailed drawing in free hand.
Enough talking, here it is...
sketch1589771406518.png
Urgh...

sketch1589992143612.png
Well, Looks who's laughing now...

Yet Another no line art challenge! This time, I decided to experiment on Another tablet (I have several) with Autodesk sketchbook on bendy. I couldn't shade anymore than I could cause It's really buggy, and The layers disappear if you move it off The Layer line, but I also tried experimenting with other brushes for the background.

I am taking free commissions, just feel free to submit them and ill try to get to them as soon as possible. ;) just something to keep me occupied.

sketch1590072576693.png
Remember that bendy sketch I did of him sleeping on The moon? Today, I decided to revise it and color it. The results were a cute picture, or Even a wallpaper!
Sketchbook has a few bugs and kinks, but I am Getting used to it. It is almost bug free.
One problem for the next few pictures with blending, is I have to have pro for extra tools. But, ill see what I can come up with for the restrictions of tools.

I'm now officially a deviant! I just became one yesterday, and so far, I have only posted one picture 😂
For exclusive drawings, and cringier sketches, feel free to check out my account at sombralover .

sketch1590243328470.png
Well guys, HES DONE.
Yesterday, on deviantart, I gotten a request to draw blixer from just shapes and beats. I used a reference, but still no line art. I finally realized how long it takes to complete a drawing, from a day to sometimes a week for some.
I bring you... probably The longest I've done yet...

c: So much improvement! You worked hard on that, it shows. So sharp!

My longest project dragged on for 4 months.

sketch1590281317941.png
After listening to both The electro swing version and Caleb hyles version of other friends, I quickly thought of these two troublemakers, blackhat and spinel. Would they make an evil pair?

Next few drawings are monthly drawing challenges! It's part of my inktober (even though it's way past october) I wanted to do these since I came across them on pinterest. Stay tuned for the first one.

It's been a hot minute since I posted anything on here, so time to dump *tips trash can*
Some are sideways cause my program was stuck on rotate for them, don't mind that.
Now, I have drawn some things that DO NOT NEED TO BE SHOWN HERE, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR THOSE. (A vox picture... ill get it up on another site...)
sombra_by_sombralover_ddyb8jt-250t.jpg
Sombra
lucifer_request_by_sombralover_ddy7681-250t.jpg
Lucifer request from discord
vox_by_sombralover_ddyhbnn.jpg
Vox

More coming your way

Updates, and revamps!
Great news, I am now taking paid commissions, but they're paid in deviantart points.
Dont know what points are? A type of payment for polls and other stuff. Fees are determined on how hard it is to draw, ranking from 1 point to 5 points.
If you don't have points, or deviantart, I will try to work something out.
My account is on my profile

Revamping due to a bit of popularity, adding new poll choices, and cover. New name, and new things.
Revampment is still in progress

ddyz18q-30eb8c28-83c9-412e-926e-d12682570254.jpg
Shading practice on this one, and I realized I definitely need blending tools, but I don't think it's that bad!

sirpentious__oc_of_friend_colored__by_sombralover_ddz7ikg-250t.jpgsirpentious__normal__by_sombralover_ddzb0xk-250t.jpg
It's that time again to post New stuff
I don't know why they posted small and glitched, but it could be I downloaded to small :/
Right is normal snake, left is villainous snake

ddzl16l-b60a3d46-781c-4a9a-915d-19a96251d9ad.jpgddzi3p0-01f7e2ea-0afd-4046-85db-c65467e16e33.jpg

Dumping yet again!
I have been inactive due to drawing, that's where I went
Top picture is Michael kovox's cat profile did it for his birthday few days ago...
Bottom is spinel yet again! But there's a surprise behind it, catch it and ill give you a cookie

artflow_202006260832.pngspinel.pngartflow_202006231439.png

Dumping and an announcement.
I have now a new program I found that works with my tablet. The reason I haven't been very active is because of drawing. I can't stop drawing, it's been a hassle. Feel free to come at me with complaints about the groups I've been in and ask why I haven't replied to them.

1593817199445.png

been toying around with medibang for a few hours to get how it works. It's a learning curve, but this is the third redraw of blixxer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back