• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Laughter reaction button please? ^^

Ayama

Enthusiast
So some of us were thinking that it'd be pretty sweet if, aside from cookies and hearts and the other wonderful options we have for reacting to people's posts, we had one that was essentially the equivalent of this emoji xD, to indicate our appreciation for times when our fellow RPNers are simply being hilarious. We were hoping you lovely mods might agree to give this idea some consideration ^^

-summons ashwynne ashwynne peritwinkle peritwinkle elusivethought elusivethought Crayons Crayons Simon_Hawk Simon_Hawk Guys, tell the mods you want a laugh reaction button ;P And get your friends on here too- let's make this happen! >]

I had a phase when I used xD as my default laughing reaction, so of course I’m in for this
xD

I had a phase when I used xD as my default laughing reaction, so of course I’m in for this
xD
For me, that phase has been from when I first discovered that emoji up until now, and I honestly doubt it'll ever change ;P

For me, that phase has been from when I first discovered that emoji up until now, and I honestly doubt it'll ever change ;P
Strangely I only like xD when the ‘x’ is not capitalized. XD has never clicked quite well like xD

If that makes any sense.

Thank you for the suggestion. But please do not spam the thread.

I support this idea too. A lot of my rps are even designed with comedy in mind, so if there was a way to specifically rate a post for humor then that would be amazing.

Could you exactly specify which laughter emoji?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back