• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lasting Light: The Samaritans

Whoops! Didn't see this in notifs, my bad! Hope my sheets are alright, I can make any edit or ask any question in DMs though! Don't mind editing things if I have to!
You're all good! I also didn't get that notif for some reason. Hopefully others who were tagged check out the thread on their own :3

Also, I'll use the opportunity to say that I'm super excited for this thanks to all the activity in the CS thread!

um? how am I just seeing this! maybe expect a lil dm from me soon hehe.

this is soooo cool. i'll get around to msging you soon !!

hey! def interested,
are character roles first come first serve or are they picked based on character ideas? i'll send a message soon :]

hey! def interested,
are character roles first come first serve or are they picked based on character ideas? i'll send a message soon :]
I will just
we'll be accepting characters on a case by case basis. This is not a sprint though, even if you're planning to join for a short-term role (PM me please if that's the case), so everybody should take their time and just keep us posted about their progress.
There you go :3

Edit: Please delete the CS or hide it in a spoiler until we talk in PMs about your idea, thank you!

The roles got a little update with a new one slipped in. For those still on eyeing the roleplay. :]

We're still looking for new roleplayers!

Here, a few GIFs to help trigger your imagination :3

But you're welcome to tell us about your idea!

the unhinged redneck

hss.gif

the crooked cop

ezgif-4-96ff75887e.gif

the white collar criminal

tumblr_inline_msft53n84D1qz4rgp540.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back