• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lasting Light (Still open & accepting!)

heya ! im interested in a medic role ! :]
we aren't using any particular CS format, so feel free to write one up that covers the basics. and add in as much detail as you feel comfortable doing. Check out the existing character sheets for reference

Just giving this a final bump before we get started in the next few days. Anyone interested in joining feel free to message me and/or join the discord. People can still join after we start though, won't be closing that off just yet. :]

Bumperino.

Though the roleplay has started, people are welcome to join as we go along. :]

The link to the IC thread if anyone wants to peek before joining.

Hey everyone! I was wondering if there's still room! I haven't seen a good zombie apocalypse RP in a long time and I love the looks of this one! ^~^

i'm interested in the hospital medic spot if it happens to be still available.

There is an open spot indeed. We only have 2 out of the 3 open medic spots filled for the Hospital. :]
Whoops I did a dumb. Both slots are actually filled (I thought there were three) but there's an open spot in the Highschool for medic.

sweet. i'll try to post up my cs by tomorrow.
edit: that's alright with me, too.
Sorry for the mix-up, my own fault for not checking before I opened my mouth. lol

Anywho, I reserved the role for you. Feel free to join the discord server if you like, though it's not required.

And with that all Medic roles are filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back