• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lasting Light (Still open & accepting!)

Crono

The Guy
Roleplay Type(s)

• tumblr_n5wyyuKCXw1r8lutfo1_500.gif

LASTING LIGHT.

Hi all, just tossing out this interest check to see what comes of it. To let me know you are interested either just post here, message me, or just throw a reaction/cookie on my post. Also feel free to reserve some roles if you like! :]

CS thread is up.

And here's the discord for OOC. And if you guys want I'll make an OOC thread as well.

Last edited:
So I'm not particular about which Haven to belong to. But I have a character notion in mind that could probably be placed in either. A younger female. Probably just out of her teens. Backwoods, rural upbringing with a few years of huntin' with her pa under her belt, she knows her way around conventional firearms. She knows how to track, camp, and hide out in the wilderness. At some point, she lost her dad to the zombies and was on her own for a stint until she happened upon one of the havens. She'd most likely be in the Scavenger role.

How's that concept sound in a nutshell?
Edit: Faceclaim would probably be of Christina Ricci

Last edited:
Crono Crono
If the concept is copacetic with you, I can start putting a CS together. Did you have any particular format that you'd like followed?

Crono Crono
If the concept is copacetic with you, I can start putting a CS together. Did you have any particular format that you'd like followed?
Go for it. And no particular format in mind, just the usual/basics at the least would be good. So Name, Age, History, Personality, etc. :]

Let me know which group you prefer. Or you can just wait to reserve later, your choice.

Originally I stated I wouldn't reserve just yet but I'll just drop that and go ahead and start reserving. So for anyone else who sees this be aware you can reserve now, haha.

Go for it. And no particular format in mind, just the usual/basics at the least would be good. So Name, Age, History, Personality, etc. :]

Originally I stated I wouldn't reserve just yet but I'll just drop that and go ahead and start reserving. So for anyone else who sees this be aware you can reserve now, haha.
okie dokie. I'll get started on that then. Probably have it done in like a day or two (or less).

Thanks for taking me Crono Crono !

I don't care which group but I'd like to make a scavenger character, and I think Safton Safton is the same.

Thanks!

Interested! I might bring in one or two characters, though I'm not sure yet which group they'd be a part of. Either one seems doable. I'll mull over concepts and hopefully have something to show off in a little while.

CS thread is up.

And here's the discord for OOC. And if you guys want I'll make an OOC thread as well.

A Sparkling Zombie A Sparkling Zombie Murdergurl Murdergurl rxbrevenge rxbrevenge Bullyboy Squad Bullyboy Squad Safton Safton NanLia NanLia

Still open for more people to join. Especially looking for those willing to fill in some of the leadership roles. :]

I'm really interested in this! I would like to make a pair of sisters if that's alright, one scavenger for the high-school group and one who is just a member.
I'm I alright to play a character under the age of 18? The older sister will likely be 19, and the younger 14, if that's alright with you!

Im also quite interested, looking over the characters currently reserved and posted I noticed your missing something every zombie group needs!

A brawler, a big burly bastard who isn't afraid to get into the thick of a horde with a makeshift wooden shield and sledgehammer! I'll see if I can get a scavenger role

I'm really interested in this! I would like to make a pair of sisters if that's alright, one scavenger for the high-school group and one who is just a member.
I'm I alright to play a character under the age of 18? The older sister will likely be 19, and the younger 14, if that's alright with you!
That's fine by me. We only have one teenager so far so adding two more is no biggie.

Im also quite interested, looking over the characters currently reserved and posted I noticed your missing something every zombie group needs!

A brawler, a big burly bastard who isn't afraid to get into the thick of a horde with a makeshift wooden shield and sledgehammer! I'll see if I can get a scavenger role
better off with a reclaimed police riot shield, no?

I'd imagine they'd be a bit harder to find but sure, after all as long as he can bash heads he could care less
I don't think it'd be that uncommon. It would be pretty likely that riot units would be deployed to deal with zombies (before they were thought to be zombies) and after the masses of infected started overrunning everyone else, it's not like they are gonna calmly return to the station to stow their gear.

tbh, I find it less feasible to be able to effectively wield a sledgehammer in a single hand.

I don't think it'd be that uncommon. It would be pretty likely that riot units would be deployed to deal with zombies (before they were thought to be zombies) and after the masses of infected started overrunning everyone else, it's not like they are gonna calmly return to the station to stow their gear.

tbh, I find it less feasible to be able to effectively wield a sledgehammer in a single hand.
Duly noted, working on the sheet right now. Few things are set in stone, he'll be a big boy, he'll enjoy a good brawl and has a background as a body guard for some unsavory folk who weirdly enough don't prioritize their bodyguards when getting on their private helicopters leaving him as a loner, until he stumbles upon the group and stuff happens from there but besides that everything is subject to a whim lol.

Duly noted, working on the sheet right now. Few things are set in stone, he'll be a big boy, he'll enjoy a good brawl and has a background as a body guard for some unsavory folk who weirdly enough don't prioritize their bodyguards when getting on their private helicopters leaving him as a loner, until he stumbles upon the group and stuff happens from there but besides that everything is subject to a whim lol.
awesomesauce! I'm looking forward to reading whatchu come up with

Have any idea's or suggestions, Im all ears. Think brainstorming characters is generally pretty fun

I'd be glad to help you build up your ideas if you send me a draft

Will do, btw you have like some serious balls making a openly not politically correct character, not saying I agree with the views at all but its strangely refreshing to see that on the site. Hope other characters can help her change her views over time, most likely a source of good character development

Will do, btw you have like some serious balls making a openly not politically correct character, not saying I agree with the views at all but its strangely refreshing to see that on the site. Hope other characters can help her change her views over time, most likely a source of good character development
I make all kindsa characters. On the other side of the spectrum I have a favorite OC of mine that is (mostly) lesbian but open to males of alien species. Space Opera genre.

But yeah, I thought it would put some real-world contention into the mix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back