• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern last trains to zombieville (apocalypse rp)

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For the past two months, New York- AKA Zombieville- has been under level 3 quarantine. A constant rotation of soldiers keeps anyone from entering or exiting- especially survivors.

Now, with a confirmation of a large population of survivors and a decrease in zombie sightings, everyone left in Zombieville has been offered one last chance: the cross-state train at the state’s border. Through miles of zombie-infested territory in freezing cold temperatures, avoiding survivor and zombie alike, who will make it to the last train to civilization?

————————————

In case you can’t tell, I watched Army of the Dead. So, yeah, those are the vibes we’re going for. You all know my rules, but I will reiterate:

1. Be respectful
2. I’m the GM, and I have final say. If you don’t like what I’m doing, or you don’t like what I have to say, you can leave.
3. No Mary Sues or Gary Sues, I want diversity and flavor to each and every character- even NPCs
4. Have fun!

I’ll have a Discord up for the OOC soon, along with an on-site CS page! See ya then!

Discord:

Last edited:

Here’s the CS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back