• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

.sheep.wolf.

click clack
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello people reading this! I'm Ghost {They/He/Xe}
~ ~ ~
This is about 5 people who were selected out of thousands to test for a soul animal. So once they got their shocking results, they headed to the training zone which really was just a contamination area to contain all of the were-animals. And on top of that, rival scientists created the Earth's doom: The Undead. Let's get into this.
- - -
Alright. So most of you are probably confused by this. So let me explain in detail, and in parts. First, in this Interest Check there will be the information, requirements, a character sheet, a character list, and extra information. Also, some information is with-held. And with that, let's begin.
- - -
The Soul Animals:
A soul animal is an animal found within your actual soul {Or in this case your personality traits, turned into an animal} And how this happens is you enter into a drawing. Every month or two, a few scientists send out draws in every State/Province/Region in a country and they choose one person. These people are transported via Plane/Car/Boat to New York. Once they have arrived they are taken to separate interrogation rooms in an underground facility. After the tests they are taken to rooms that look like hotel rooms for one person. No windows, though. And you await the answers.

The Contamination Zone:
Once the animals have been revealed, those who didn't get a soul-animal are returned to their homes with no memory of the location's setting, only that they were quizzed. This Zone is comprised of Three main areas. One, the living quarters, two the training areas, three the test area. These are the main ones that are split into more zones, yet these are the ones we'll focus on. Once you enter, you don't leave.

The Undead:
So somewhere in the Asia/Europe area some rival scientists created a vial of a virus that could bring back the dead. And as usual, they tested this. It got out of hand, spreading this across the continents. Per usual, it's a normal zombie apocalypse. Until other scientists decided to make it worse. They tried to make an antidote. It backfire, of course. So now there are different types of Zombies, as well as mutants. Back at the Were-animals place, the subjects are thrown into chambers to preserve them as everything descends into chaos and anarchy.
- - -
Requirements:
-Must have a discord. It's easier to keep track of things for me.
-Type 2-5 paragraphs, or 2-3 lengthy
paragraphs
-Able to respond at least once every 3-5 days
{There are triggers such as Gore, Strong Language, etc.}
- - -
Character Sheet:
Name: Full Name
20-23​
Any (Include pronouns)​
S.A:​
Soul Animal | 1-2 S.A.s​
Personality:​
Try to make it match the SA(s)​
Appearance:​
Description or FC​
Trivia: Three random facts
- - -
Character List:
Narrator/Any other characters: .sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf.
Character One:
Character Two:
Character Three:
Character Four:
Character Five:
- - -
Alright! Any questions I can answer, I will. If you are interested Pm me, or leave a reply to this! See ya on the flip side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back