• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource LAST SEEN NEVER - freebies

xayah.

i return stronger than i left

hello!

xayah.

18+

she/her/any

UTC-8/7

yesterday !
—cover by wakin chau & jiang yiqiao

about me!
hello~ call me xayah. any pronouns are fine. i'm currently going through a change in my life that is leaving me with both more time and less time, so i'm not confident enough to join more roleplays at the risk of dropping them when things get rough. therefore, to satisfy my itch for a creative outlet, i'll be coding some freebies for people to use as they please! i've been coding for a few years and have seen a significant improvement recently, so i hope you all enjoy whatever i have to offer!

rules!
so just some basic stuff to abide by while you're here for a little bit! feel free to comment if you feel so inclined, but if you're using any designs, please let me know by reacting! try not to remove my watermarks either. these'll be at the top of code in a comment and at the bottom in a small, discreet area. also coding doesn't come naturally to me, so please don't take sections of my code and put them in yours, and pass off that section as your original work. you can use them to study, though as i'm more than willing to help you figure out how to do it or how to customize my codes. i learned a lot by studying code from some of the greats on this website! feel free to leave a request if you want, but please be patient and understand that fundamentally, this isn't a request thread. if you need a custom code urgently, this is not the place to ask for it, sorry. anyways, i think that's about it? enjoy!

Last edited:
character sheet

GLAUCOUS — 01

don't forget to leave a like or at least a react if you're using it! I did not post this thread and then just disappear! I was busy coming up with something I thought would actually be suitable for public use instead of just a niche passion project, and here it is! I was originally inspired by the color Louis Blue (an absolutely gorgeous shade of blue that I think I'm now in love with) and stumbled upon the glaucous aesthetic which is where the name came for this code came from! It's a mobile friendly character sheet with 4 main tabs, lots of places for pictures, and a simple color scheme that I tried to imbue with a luxurious, kind of academic/olden times vibe, and I hope that comes across. It's relatively beginner friendly(??? I think...) but if you have any questions, just let me know! Maybe intermediate friendly would be a better description... if you choose a different color palette, a lot of the borders will need to be changed color-wise but I've explained how to do that in the comments of the code! If there are any issues with it, let me know! a quick note before i end this long tangent: padding and however css works makes it look EXTREMELY wonky in the preview! Don't fidget with anything trying to fix it if there are issues in the preview--they'll be normal once you post since the preview screen is smaller than the posting screen!

#character_sheet #glaucous #mobile_friendly #beginner_friendly? #customizable

scroll

• name. evangeline huang
    age. 27
    gender. female
    sexuality. bi
    job. a secret
    ethnicity. chinese-polish
    role. the magician

evangeline

h
    elp Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

height

here

weight

here

hair

here

eyes

here

skin

here

faceclaim

here

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
placeholder

TAROT — 02

don't forget to leave a like or at least a react if you're using it! here's a quick placeholder for your roleplays. it's based off the design and style of tarot cards and is extremely beginner friendly. there are two versions: a light and a dark mode version depending on which version of the site you use. enjoy! that's all to say really. let me know if you have any issues!

#placeholder #tarot #mobile_friendly #beginner_friendly

scroll

XI.
robyn gunasekera

the detective.

coded by xayah.ღ

XI.
robyn gunasekera

the detective.

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
character sheet

DOSSIER — 03

don't forget to leave a like or at least a react if you're using it! dropped off the face of the earth for a while because of irl stuff, but i come back bearing gifts. this is a character sheet modeled after all those criminal/secret agent files. it's pretty detailed(i think?) but simple in its color theme. there's no relationships section either. besides being mobile friendly, almost everything scrolls except for the small basics paragraph, so maybe if you're looking to create a criminal or character with a secret identity, this is the code for you! i made two examples below. vibes heavily inspired by a rp that made me a lot of good friends and memories!

#character_sheet #dossier #mobile_friendly #beginner_friendly #minimal #scrolling

scroll

classified keep out classified keep out classified

overview

hiro, last name yoshida, is a magical tanuki spoken of in japanese legend. an estimated 287 years of age, he takes on the form of a pansexual, cisgender male born and raised in japan. currently resides in lazarus city and is wanted by authorities for his less-than-innocent pranks.

appearance

5'10"

height

144lbs

weight

dark brown & lank

hair color

tan

skin tone

golden brown

eyes

takuya kimura

faceclaim

hiro is most distinguishable by his eyes. at first glance, they seem normal, but slight gold shimmers mark him as one of the transforming tanuki. in addition, he carries a bamboo hat around his neck that was crafted by his father a hundred or so years ago. this stays on him even when he shifts into another form. generally, hiro isn't very picky about his outfits. whatever is flexible, light, and allows him to move freely will do as he can simply. however, he does have a preference in regards to colors. warm tones and lighter shades, starting from gray upwards, seem to resonate with him the most, and he vehemently detests anything neon.

notes

psyche

outgoing

charming

playful

shameless

lonely

evasive

consistent

they say laughter is the best medicine.

well... hiro might have taken that a bit too literally. as the city's resident prankster, the tanuki finds great delight in all things mischevious, but not ill-intentioned. couple that delight with almost constant boredom and you have a harmless, albeit incredibly frustrating, menace to lazarus city. his naturally sanguine temperament often causes a few people to get swept up in the mischief along with him. whether or not their presence is intentional, hiro never tells save for the slight upturn of the corners of his lips. his presence in an area, if easily noticeable, typically spells trouble in capital letters that even the blind could see. is it any wonder then that despite his extraverted nature, talkative lips, and warm, charming aura that hiro spends most of the many days in his long, long lifespan alone?

beneath that ever-smirking exterior lies a man who struggles to keep a smile on when loneliness attempts to swallow him whole. nostalgic for the times and people that have long since passed and shifted, hiro struggles heavily with change. he lives in the past, sometimes the present, and never the future. this reluctance to look ahead takes a toll on his maturity as well. struggling to take matters seriously, hiro cracks jokes at the most inopportune times. although it's his way of coping, it more often than not only unintentionally worsens the problem, but it's all hiro can count on. the only thing that doesn't change is their reactions to his pranks. anger, sadness, whatever; at least it's stayed the same.

that's all he can ask for. in the meanwhile, hiro tries his best to be constant, the only unchangeable thing in a rapidly changing city. everything from his mannerisms to his clothing preferences has remained the same for the last 200 years. he's a stubborn headed dreamer, absentmindedly hoping for the good days of old to return yet utterly unable to do anything about it. in a world of vampires, werewolves, witches, demons, and more, hiro is less than stellar about direct confrontation. he flees at the first sight of trouble without shame, desperate to stay as neutral as possible. besides, what can a person often mistaken for a raccoon do against them? but hiro hopes. he hopes he can go back to freely exploring the city, spend late nights out without worry of being caught between a fight, and listen and laugh with friends reverted back to their old selves. that's all he hopes for...

and that hope is all that's keeping him going.

chaotic neutral
alignment

the outdoors. pranks & jokes. the sound of laughter. late night adventures. transforming. drinking. sunshine on a cloudless day. spring. warm and light colors. meat. his bamboo hat. getting petted in tanuki form. statues of himself in japan. catching up with old friends.

dislikes
winter. earthquakes. water in any form. boats. people who are always serious or can't take a joke. haircuts. fur jackets or anything with fur. zoos. hunters. gangs. the color red. comments about his masculinity. people grabbing his tail in tanuki form. tense or awkward situations.

fears
having no one in the entire world. becoming poor. having no one laugh at his jokes. drowning. being in water or on a boat. dying at the hands of hunters. has a bit of amnesia from the time he got on the boat to when he arrived at Lazarus City

A nuisance to everyone, a friend to almost none. Evasive about his past but more than willing to make the present a living hell. A bit pitiful to stare at from afar on account of how lonely he is.

background

once together

Hiro is a man who is more than glad to tell you every detail about every second of his life━all 287 years of it. Fortunately, there are only two very important parts of his life that must be understood to get to know the small beast inside.

Born in Hokkaido, Japan sometime during the 1800s in the Meiji period, Hiro has only lived and known luxury as Japan thrust itself into modernity during this time. To say he was spoiled and cherished as a child would not be an exaggeration, and as a young tanuki, Hiro was amongst the most self-centered. Growing up with statues of you with huge cojones can have that effect on young, impressionable children. He spent his days in the company of other tanuki and completely carefree. Troublemaking came naturally, more so than his studies, and he would often compete with other tanuki to see who could trick the most humans into some foolish act or behavior. However, during the end of the 1800s, Japan faced a great series of turmoils from numerous earthquakes to an entire war. Afraid his children, who appeared to be the perfect age in human years, would be drafted, Hiro's father sent him and his twin brother to the US with enough money to satisfy them for the rest of their lifespans. Accompanying each was a bamboo hat carefully hand crafted by their father━a key feature that marked magical tanuki apart from the normal ones. It was the last and only gift the brothers got from their father and the last memory Hiro had of his brother. As the two crossed the ocean in a ship, Hiro's brother was unable to adapt to the open seas. The seasickness took its toll on the younger twin's body, and all HIro could do was watch. Selective memory has erased the events from Hiro's memory, and the whole sequence of events that brought Hiro to Lazarus City after the boat docked at port are a blur. All Hiro knows is that he is alone. Receiving no letter back from his parents upon his arrival in the States seemed to confirm the death of his parents in a devastating 1896 earthquake.

now alone

For the first few years in Lazarus City, Hiro was a ghost, a shell of a child, and most certainly a shell of a tanuki. He had no parents, no brother to adjust with, and none of the respect and reverence that came with being a tanuki in Japan. He was a nobody who was often mistaken for a raccoon which brought him great shame during his early years in the city. However, a chance meeting with a human seemed to bring the boy out of his shell. He felt more at ease, and his natural disposition for mischief returned. The human was always fooled, whether or not this was intentional is unknown, but it brought a life to Hiro's eyes that hadn't existed for years. He found himself going out more and mingling with creatures of all races, even taking the raccoon jokes in stride. His narcissim seemed to have been worn down to nothing after so many years of being cooped up alone. And even after the human passed, Hiro found himself basking in the good memories made. However, the slow decay of Lazarus City had begun to wear on Hiro as gangs slowly took over. Now that they're practically in full control, Hiro struggles to keep going forward as his numerous positive memories are slowly becoming ever more tainted with the bad. At this rate, he's not sure that the smile on his face is going to last any longer.

ADDITIONAL INFO

—transformation━hiro can shift into any form he wants but whatever he is carrying at the moment remains the same. the ability is generally able to be maintained for quite a long time, but if he loses concentration, he can pop right back into his normal form without warning. surprises also turn him into a tanuki if he's scared shitless.

—has definitely pissed off every person in the city at least once. is looking for others who want lazarus city to return to normal & more than willing to ally himself with them, but at the moment, he hasn't found anyone.

—neutral in the fight for lazarus city between gangs. will actively go out of his way to spite them by playing pranks on them instead and wants both to leave equally.

—a tanuki, not a raccoon, specifically one with magic

coded by xayah.ღ

overview

evangeline, full name karina huang, is an undercover adamski associate known as the magician, suspected of abetting murder, arms and drug trafficking as well as espionage. 27 years old, chinese-polish cis-female willing to do whatever and whomever to achieve her goals.

appearance

5'7"

height

109lbs

weight

long, brown & supple

hair color

fair

skin tone

black doe eyes

eyes

angelababy

faceclaim

Lean and lithe, Evangeline has a near modelesque figure. Her fair and smooth skin is unmarred, save for the all too common earlobe piercings. Her hair cascades down to just a bit past her bust, varying between subtle waves and sleek, straight strands depending on the day. She prefers wearing clothes that lean towards the business aesthetic with an emphasis on adjusting it to be more suitable for casual wear. However, her usual style is undefined and adaptable depending on the task at hand. One notable and consistent feature is a preference for red lipstick, something that reduces the youthful and almost innocent nature of her natural appearance.

notes

psyche

manipulative

flirty

confident

quick-witted

ambitious

unscrupulous

stubborn

Smile. You're being watched!

What most disregard as the usual passive-aggressive comment from a smiley face sign at their neighborhood convenience store, Evangeline lives by it. Always vividly aware and observant of not only her surroundings but each and every pair of eyes watching as well, it's a shame that all the town of Saint's Heights ever gets to see is the facade of a relaxed, charming, and sweet angel come down to Earth. Kind, selfless girls who are the very definition of altruism don't thrive, much less survive in this town.

Good thing she isn't one then. Much like an actress in a movie, when the studio lights above turn off, so does the act. The smile, although it never comes off, becomes more taunting than inviting like it knows all your secrets. And with a quick mind and glib tongue that not only knows just how and where to provoke others to get them to spill the beans but also loves to (all under the guise of being a "joke" of course), it's a huge surprise Evangeline hasn't been offed by a slighted associate in the underworld.

Well... it's not like they can or could even try to in the first place. Evangeline is competent—no, excellent—at what she does, making her a vital resource that needs to remain alive if the Adamski family wants to remain on top. This fact might have led to some arrogance (read: confidence) that only adds on to the long list of reasons people wish for her end. That and the fact that it's generally her way or nothing, but Evangeline knows what she wants and will do anything to get it. She's not the type to worry about pride, dignity, or how others see her anymore when it comes to these matters, especially not after years of having her loyalty questioned by old Polish men worried about her lack of blood purity. If you won't get dirty, she will with or without you.

It's best if you go with the plan. She doesn't ask twice.

mbti
estj

herbal tea, sleeping around, plushies, frog hats, cooking, shopping, spring days, late night drives, smalls acts of love or kindness, orchids

dislikes
dogs specifically sparkles, rain, fog, killing, her dad, intimate physical touch, flats

fears
thunderstorms, being drunk amongst other people, ladders, betrayal from people she trusts

Impure blood by her father's side. Whereabouts unknown from her mother's. A relatively low-profile member in the Avancini and a spy for the Adamskis. Fits in everywhere because she has to, not because she does.

background

childhood

No one knows the exact reason why Evangeline came to work under the Adamski family, more specifically stay in it. Only 7 or 8 when she first arrived, the young girl came into the family with a face drowned in tears, rain, and snot. In one hand was a small bunny toy and in the other was her father's hand. Her mother was nowhere to be seen, and the pair offered no explanation for the child or the mother.

Whilst it was common for the children of family members to grow up together despite how common betrayal was, Evangeline was never part of that group. Her so-called "impure" blood was constantly remarked upon by the elders in the family and most of the kids who wanted to kiss up to them. Her father, barely even there to look after her despite bringing to the Adamski's in the first place, said nothing about it.

the magician

It didn't matter how much the brats tried to wear her down. Evangeline responded with a single smile so often that it stuck on her face before refocusing on her training, but it was clear early on she had a certain way with people. Maybe it was the way she easily provoked the brats and the elders, but Evangeline could get them to blurt anything she desired with a little push and pull. Obviously someone higher up saw an opportunity, especially with her mixed blood appearance, and she was assigned small recon tasks that eventually escalated into her current role as an Avancini infiltrator.

Harrassers turned into kissasses overnight. Evangeline played nice, but she made sure they watched their backs every second. After all, it would be an occupational accident if they got "accidentally" killed by the Avancini. Not that she's done so, but... who would miss them?

The sudden rush of respect wasn't mutual among the family though. Elders began raising concerns surrounding her loyalties, especially since she practically blended in like a natural member of the Avancini. With the increasing tension, the suspicions around her intensified. With suspicions come mistrust, and in Adamski, mistrust means death.

Not that Evangeline minds. She's been mistrusted all her life and still made it this far.

ADDITIONAL INFO

—Fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese due to her mom's inability to speak English & conversational in Polish because of her dad

—The only people she listens to are the Hierophant and the Emperor. Even the baby of the Adamski's gets none of her obedience and a little bit of sarcasm

—Knows the town's underground pathways and systems by heart. She doesn't need a map and has a fantastic sense of direction along with good flexibility and stamina to escape from incriminating situations.

—Can be found so often on her offtime at a bar or club eavesdropping on the conversations of loose-lipped patrons that she's on a first name basis with many of the bartenders. May also be sleeping around, brewing tea, or cooking yummy food

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
in character

VISUAL NOVEL — 04

don't forget to leave a like or at least a react if you're using it! icon credit to angela he! she makes the most beautiful games that are all free & short and super deep. highly recommend them and what a coincidence, they're all visual novels! i've been playing a lot of visual novels, not just hers, lately, and seeing this beautiful moonbyul teaser was the final straw. go stream cheese in the trap on the 28th, but anyways! here's an in-character code that is supposed to emulate how visual novels work. pick the correct option, and you'll unlock the rper's beautiful writing! it should be simple to use and read, and it was probably the fastest i've ever made a mobile-friendly code (only 7 hours of continuous work!)

p.s. i couldn't decide which background looked better, and it was too late to ask anyone so... enjoy two barely different examples & the english version of mamamoo moonbyul's newest album's title track 'lunatic'.

#in_character #one_tab #mobile_friendly #beginner_friendly #visual_novel #scrolling

scroll

the rapper

mood
clothes link here
location here

tags here

moon byulyi

• hi

1. When you were born, everyone was smiling and happy.

2. My one and only selfish happiness.

coded by xayah.ღ

the rapper

mood
clothes link here
location here

tags here

moon byulyi

• hi

1. When you were born, everyone was smiling and happy.

2. My one and only selfish happiness.

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
interest check

RATED M FOR MOVIE — 05

don't forget to leave a like or at least a react if you're using it! i think i've got the hang of this mobile-friendly thing... maybe! this interest check is inspired by this tumblr theme. it's definitely not beginner friendly, but i'm really satisfied with how it turned out, and how it isn't wonky on my phone. there's a wordbank and genre notice on the first tab to catch people's attention before they read anything, too. i made a horror themed one cause that's a current work in progress (wink wink nudge nudge) but i think this would work for anything like slice of life, action, comedy, etc if you change the images and color scheme! hopefully it's not that difficult to use, but padding is a bit wonky in the preview and customization will be a bit tedious if you're not that good at quickly scanning through code! let me know if there's any other problems or questions!

#interest_check #4_tabs #mobile_friendly #not_beginner_friendly #film_theme #scrolling

scroll

• H
    orror

nightmares, ski resorts, monsters, gore, screams, suspense, bloody clothes, damsels in distress, awful decisions, no teamwork, black and white, random phone calls, betrayal, thrillers, home alone, no escape, traumatized

little shop of horrors.

title here.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
character sheet

TAROT READING — 02.1

don't forget to leave a like or at least a react if you're using it! requested by my soul shister miyabi miyabi ! they basically did all the design work, but i don't want to spoil their character, so i just did a little editing and you guys can too! this is a character sheet version of the tarot card placeholder. it's a scrolly, has a gallery, plays music (don't expect a lot of these - music players are the bane of my existence) and you can easily add more sections as needed. it's also mobile friendly. the tarot cards are basically a set now, so ic incoming too!

#character_sheet #tarot #mobile_friendly #scrolls #music_player #gallery

scroll

XI.
the detective
scroll.

whip it
devo

VISAGE
NAME: robyn gunasekera
NICKNAMES: robbie 2.0, resident clown
D.O.B: he forgot
ORIENTATION: pansexual
ROLE: the detective

APPEARANCE
APPEARANCE:
FACECLAIM: (optional)

PSYCHE
PERSONALITY: a paragraph or more

traits

hello traits here

ailments

hello ailments here

TIME MACHINE
HISTORY: can be as short or long as you’d like.

GALLERY

robyn gunasekera.

designed by bad ending. & coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:

TAROT READING — 02.2

don't forget to leave a like or at least a react if you're using it! a whole set! holy sh-! anyways here's the ic. the name scrolls to reveal mood, location, who you're interacting with, and tags / mentions. you click the name to reveal the post (kinda going for a card flipping over feel, yknow?), and can click on the top of the card to return to the front! enjoy. it's also pretty inspired / mostly planned by miyabi miyabi ! lots of consulting was done with them & probably more in the future heh. i'm not very artistically inclined.

#in_character #tarot #mobile_friendly #scrolls #tab_reveal

scroll

• XI.
    the loanshark

alphonse "thomas" hall.
    mood
    answer

interactions
    answer

tags
    answer

designed by bad ending & coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:

RATED M FOR MOVIE — 05.1

don't forget to leave a like or at least a react if you're using it! this is just a starter post for character sheet threads! it consists of three slides: a title card, a synopsis of what you're looking for for your character sheets / rules and deadlines, and the available roles. nothing else to it, really. it scrolls, but it's not adaptable for anything besides being a character sheet starter. it might look a little funky in preview, but once you post, it'll be fine!

#character_sheet_starter #no_tabs #mobile_friendly #not_beginner_friendly #film_theme #scrolls

scroll

scroll.

project contingency

C
haracter
sheet

"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?"

"Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?"

the five.

4 / 5

The Five are Emerdol's most famous heroes. You might've seen them around. They do show up on every ad, every board, and every channel on TV in the area after all. Are they the most powerful of all the superheroes around? Not necessarily, but they have the star power and the masses love them, and that's just what their agency—Lacrimura—needs and wants. Every superhero wants to be one of them. Not many make the cut. And those who do are fiercely protective of it. So much so that it might not be so much about the heroing anymore and more about being THE super.

the wannabes.

open / closed

The Wannabes. They go by many names: your friendly neighborhood heroes, the sidekicks, the dreamers—there's a lot, but despite all that, one thing is the same no matter what you call them. They're the new generation. The kids who grew up seeing the Five on the front page of every news outlet and story. They formed their own hero groups when they came of age and even became a bit infamous in their respective suburbs. They might be happy where they are, but everyone knows you're a total zero unless you're one of the Five. They know that, too.

the villains.

open / closed

The Villains are more than just the average petty criminal. They're real threats. Ones that don't care if they're superpowered or not. They find ways to make their will a reality no matter what. It's not quite sure why they do what they do, but in a way, they're just as famous as the Five, if not more. After all, every good hero needs a great villain. Even if the villain isn't half as gifted at destroying things as their heroic counterpart is.

the underlings.

open / closed

The Underlings are a villain's best friend. Well, no, villains aren't exactly the type to have friends, but underlings are the closest thing to it. They keep the evil criminal operations running, smoothly I might add, and receive none of the recognition for it. To some, there's nothing wrong with that. They get paid, even compensated for the occasional superhero beatdown, but for others... if you're going to get beat up, wouldn't it be better if it were for your plans, not someone else's?

the gears.

open / closed

The Gears keep Lacrimura in business. They manage the Five, schedule their activities, are the first to send reporters into the middle of battle, and work hard to make superheroes the one and only focus of the public. They're always on the lookout for a rising star, one who could be a great addition to the Five, and do anything to keep their heroes in the limelight. They're nothing special—powerless like the majority of the world—but they know more about Earth's greatest heroes than anyone else, even more than the heroes themselves, and some of those secrets are things that should never come to light.

the civilians.

open / closed

The Civilians are just that: civilians. They love the heroes, and they hate them just as much. For every hero that stops a robot raging through downtown Emerdol, that's at least twenty civilian homes that have a human-sized hole in the walls because some hero chose to go through their home as a shortcut instead of around. It's hard not to hate your saviors, especially when you're merely a hero's flight path away from living in squalor, but the wonder of being amongst living gods keeps civilians in line. After all, it's not like you can make a group to fight back or do anything about them... right?

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:

TAROT READING — 02.1

requested by my soul shister miyabi miyabi ! they basically did all the design work, but i don't want to spoil their character, so i just did a little editing and you guys can too! this is a character sheet version of the tarot card placeholder. it's a scrolly, has a gallery, plays music (don't expect a lot of these - music players are the bane of my existence) and you can easily add more sections as needed. it's also mobile friendly. the tarot cards are basically a set now, so ic incoming too!

#character_sheet #tarot #mobile_friendly #scrolls #music_player #gallery

scroll

XI.
the detective
scroll.

whip it
devo

VISAGE
NAME: robyn gunasekera
NICKNAMES: robbie 2.0, resident clown
D.O.B: he forgot
ORIENTATION: pansexual
ROLE: the detective

APPEARANCE
APPEARANCE:
FACECLAIM: (optional)

PSYCHE
PERSONALITY: a paragraph or more

traits

hello traits here

ailments

hello ailments here

TIME MACHINE
HISTORY: can be as short or long as you’d like.

GALLERY

robyn gunasekera.

designed by bad ending. & coded by xayah.ღ

foaming at the mouth

WA-HOO ! — 06

don't forget to leave a like or at least a react if you're using it! inspired by this twitter theme! big thanks to weldherwings weldherwings for teaching me the text gradient trick !!! after a long, coding block, i have returned. i think it's super cute as an ic code for something modern or even futuristic if you can figure a design for that. my brain is kind of slow, so i leave that to whoever chooses to use this code. there's a sideways scroll for mood, outfit, interactions, etc - you can add more of these sections if you want. there's also a cute lil music player! anyways, mobile-friendly, too. similarly designed codes might come out as a 1x1 interest check or cs. anyways, as always thanks for looking!

p.s. yoshi seems to have no correlation to the aesthetic of this code, but porojin is famous for her impression. it's kind of nutty.

#in_character #hidden_scrolls #mobile_friendly #sideways_scroll #beginner_friendly #music

scroll

.scroll

깊은 밤을 날아서 !
— cover by onew & suhyun

mood
answer

outfit
answer

interactions
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

tags
answer

porojin

― "ask and you shall recieve the yoshi voice."

"I think the cool kids call this a dialogue?"

I think the cool kids call this a thought?
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum."

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:

PSA — 01

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE OR REACT IF YOU'RE USING A CODE!
thank you to everyone for the support so far! it's really sweet seeing my codes being used across the site, and i'm glad people like them enough to use them! this isn't a new code, just a reminder / announcement. if you're using my codes, i'd really appreciate it if you LIKED or REACTED at the very very least to the post! try not to quote other people who are using my code and come here for the original instead. thank you!

#announcement #thank_you #don't_quote! #always_react_to_thank_the_coder

scroll

WA-HOO !

don't forget to leave a like or at least a react if you're using it! inspired by this twitter theme! big thanks to weldherwings weldherwings for teaching me the text gradient trick !!! after a long, coding block, i have returned. i think it's super cute as an ic code for something modern or even futuristic if you can figure a design for that. my brain is kind of slow, so i leave that to whoever chooses to use this code. there's a sideways scroll for mood, outfit, interactions, etc - you can add more of these sections if you want. there's also a cute lil music player! anyways, mobile-friendly, too. similarly designed codes might come out as a 1x1 interest check or cs. anyways, as always thanks for looking!

p.s. yoshi seems to have no correlation to the aesthetic of this code, but porojin is famous for her impression. it's kind of nutty.

#in_character #hidden_scrolls #mobile_friendly #sideways_scroll #beginner_friendly #music

scroll

.scroll

깊은 밤을 날아서 !
— cover by onew & suhyun

mood
answer

outfit
answer

interactions

tags
answer

porojin

― "ask and you shall recieve the yoshi voice."

"I think the cool kids call this a dialogue?"

I think the cool kids call this a thought?

coded by xayah.ღ

using this

DOSSIER — 03

don't forget to leave a like or at least a react if you're using it! dropped off the face of the earth for a while because of irl stuff, but i come back bearing gifts. this is a character sheet modeled after all those criminal/secret agent files. it's pretty detailed(i think?) but simple in its color theme. there's no relationships section either. besides being mobile friendly, almost everything scrolls except for the small basics paragraph, so maybe if you're looking to create a criminal or character with a secret identity, this is the code for you! i made two examples below. vibes heavily inspired by a rp that made me a lot of good friends and memories!

#character_sheet #dossier #mobile_friendly #beginner_friendly #minimal #scrolling

scroll

overview

hiro, last name yoshida, is a magical tanuki spoken of in japanese legend. an estimated 287 years of age, he takes on the form of a pansexual, cisgender male born and raised in japan. currently resides in lazarus city and is wanted by authorities for his less-than-innocent pranks.

appearance

5'10"

height

144lbs

weight

dark brown & lank

hair color

tan

skin tone

golden brown

eyes

takuya kimura

faceclaim

hiro is most distinguishable by his eyes. at first glance, they seem normal, but slight gold shimmers mark him as one of the transforming tanuki. in addition, he carries a bamboo hat around his neck that was crafted by his father a hundred or so years ago. this stays on him even when he shifts into another form. generally, hiro isn't very picky about his outfits. whatever is flexible, light, and allows him to move freely will do as he can simply. however, he does have a preference in regards to colors. warm tones and lighter shades, starting from gray upwards, seem to resonate with him the most, and he vehemently detests anything neon.

notes

psyche

outgoing

charming

playful

shameless

lonely

evasive

consistent

they say laughter is the best medicine.

well... hiro might have taken that a bit too literally. as the city's resident prankster, the tanuki finds great delight in all things mischevious, but not ill-intentioned. couple that delight with almost constant boredom and you have a harmless, albeit incredibly frustrating, menace to lazarus city. his naturally sanguine temperament often causes a few people to get swept up in the mischief along with him. whether or not their presence is intentional, hiro never tells save for the slight upturn of the corners of his lips. his presence in an area, if easily noticeable, typically spells trouble in capital letters that even the blind could see. is it any wonder then that despite his extraverted nature, talkative lips, and warm, charming aura that hiro spends most of the many days in his long, long lifespan alone?

beneath that ever-smirking exterior lies a man who struggles to keep a smile on when loneliness attempts to swallow him whole. nostalgic for the times and people that have long since passed and shifted, hiro struggles heavily with change. he lives in the past, sometimes the present, and never the future. this reluctance to look ahead takes a toll on his maturity as well. struggling to take matters seriously, hiro cracks jokes at the most inopportune times. although it's his way of coping, it more often than not only unintentionally worsens the problem, but it's all hiro can count on. the only thing that doesn't change is their reactions to his pranks. anger, sadness, whatever; at least it's stayed the same.

that's all he can ask for. in the meanwhile, hiro tries his best to be constant, the only unchangeable thing in a rapidly changing city. everything from his mannerisms to his clothing preferences has remained the same for the last 200 years. he's a stubborn headed dreamer, absentmindedly hoping for the good days of old to return yet utterly unable to do anything about it. in a world of vampires, werewolves, witches, demons, and more, hiro is less than stellar about direct confrontation. he flees at the first sight of trouble without shame, desperate to stay as neutral as possible. besides, what can a person often mistaken for a raccoon do against them? but hiro hopes. he hopes he can go back to freely exploring the city, spend late nights out without worry of being caught between a fight, and listen and laugh with friends reverted back to their old selves. that's all he hopes for...

and that hope is all that's keeping him going.

chaotic neutral
alignment

the outdoors. pranks & jokes. the sound of laughter. late night adventures. transforming. drinking. sunshine on a cloudless day. spring. warm and light colors. meat. his bamboo hat. getting petted in tanuki form. statues of himself in japan. catching up with old friends.

dislikes
winter. earthquakes. water in any form. boats. people who are always serious or can't take a joke. haircuts. fur jackets or anything with fur. zoos. hunters. gangs. the color red. comments about his masculinity. people grabbing his tail in tanuki form. tense or awkward situations.

fears
having no one in the entire world. becoming poor. having no one laugh at his jokes. drowning. being in water or on a boat. dying at the hands of hunters. has a bit of amnesia from the time he got on the boat to when he arrived at Lazarus City

A nuisance to everyone, a friend to almost none. Evasive about his past but more than willing to make the present a living hell. A bit pitiful to stare at from afar on account of how lonely he is.

background

once together

Hiro is a man who is more than glad to tell you every detail about every second of his life━all 287 years of it. Fortunately, there are only two very important parts of his life that must be understood to get to know the small beast inside.

Born in Hokkaido, Japan sometime during the 1800s in the Meiji period, Hiro has only lived and known luxury as Japan thrust itself into modernity during this time. To say he was spoiled and cherished as a child would not be an exaggeration, and as a young tanuki, Hiro was amongst the most self-centered. Growing up with statues of you with huge cojones can have that effect on young, impressionable children. He spent his days in the company of other tanuki and completely carefree. Troublemaking came naturally, more so than his studies, and he would often compete with other tanuki to see who could trick the most humans into some foolish act or behavior. However, during the end of the 1800s, Japan faced a great series of turmoils from numerous earthquakes to an entire war. Afraid his children, who appeared to be the perfect age in human years, would be drafted, Hiro's father sent him and his twin brother to the US with enough money to satisfy them for the rest of their lifespans. Accompanying each was a bamboo hat carefully hand crafted by their father━a key feature that marked magical tanuki apart from the normal ones. It was the last and only gift the brothers got from their father and the last memory Hiro had of his brother. As the two crossed the ocean in a ship, Hiro's brother was unable to adapt to the open seas. The seasickness took its toll on the younger twin's body, and all HIro could do was watch. Selective memory has erased the events from Hiro's memory, and the whole sequence of events that brought Hiro to Lazarus City after the boat docked at port are a blur. All Hiro knows is that he is alone. Receiving no letter back from his parents upon his arrival in the States seemed to confirm the death of his parents in a devastating 1896 earthquake.

now alone

For the first few years in Lazarus City, Hiro was a ghost, a shell of a child, and most certainly a shell of a tanuki. He had no parents, no brother to adjust with, and none of the respect and reverence that came with being a tanuki in Japan. He was a nobody who was often mistaken for a raccoon which brought him great shame during his early years in the city. However, a chance meeting with a human seemed to bring the boy out of his shell. He felt more at ease, and his natural disposition for mischief returned. The human was always fooled, whether or not this was intentional is unknown, but it brought a life to Hiro's eyes that hadn't existed for years. He found himself going out more and mingling with creatures of all races, even taking the raccoon jokes in stride. His narcissim seemed to have been worn down to nothing after so many years of being cooped up alone. And even after the human passed, Hiro found himself basking in the good memories made. However, the slow decay of Lazarus City had begun to wear on Hiro as gangs slowly took over. Now that they're practically in full control, Hiro struggles to keep going forward as his numerous positive memories are slowly becoming ever more tainted with the bad. At this rate, he's not sure that the smile on his face is going to last any longer.

ADDITIONAL INFO

—transformation━hiro can shift into any form he wants but whatever he is carrying at the moment remains the same. the ability is generally able to be maintained for quite a long time, but if he loses concentration, he can pop right back into his normal form without warning. surprises also turn him into a tanuki if he's scared shitless.

—has definitely pissed off every person in the city at least once. is looking for others who want lazarus city to return to normal & more than willing to ally himself with them, but at the moment, he hasn't found anyone.

—neutral in the fight for lazarus city between gangs. will actively go out of his way to spite them by playing pranks on them instead and wants both to leave equally.

—a tanuki, not a raccoon, specifically one with magic

coded by xayah.ღ

overview

evangeline, full name karina huang, is an undercover adamski associate known as the magician, suspected of abetting murder, arms and drug trafficking as well as espionage. 27 years old, chinese-polish cis-female willing to do whatever and whomever to achieve her goals.

appearance

5'7"

height

109lbs

weight

long, brown & supple

hair color

fair

skin tone

black doe eyes

eyes

angelababy

faceclaim

Lean and lithe, Evangeline has a near modelesque figure. Her fair and smooth skin is unmarred, save for the all too common earlobe piercings. Her hair cascades down to just a bit past her bust, varying between subtle waves and sleek, straight strands depending on the day. She prefers wearing clothes that lean towards the business aesthetic with an emphasis on adjusting it to be more suitable for casual wear. However, her usual style is undefined and adaptable depending on the task at hand. One notable and consistent feature is a preference for red lipstick, something that reduces the youthful and almost innocent nature of her natural appearance.

notes

psyche

manipulative

flirty

confident

quick-witted

ambitious

unscrupulous

stubborn

Smile. You're being watched!

What most disregard as the usual passive-aggressive comment from a smiley face sign at their neighborhood convenience store, Evangeline lives by it. Always vividly aware and observant of not only her surroundings but each and every pair of eyes watching as well, it's a shame that all the town of Saint's Heights ever gets to see is the facade of a relaxed, charming, and sweet angel come down to Earth. Kind, selfless girls who are the very definition of altruism don't thrive, much less survive in this town.

Good thing she isn't one then. Much like an actress in a movie, when the studio lights above turn off, so does the act. The smile, although it never comes off, becomes more taunting than inviting like it knows all your secrets. And with a quick mind and glib tongue that not only knows just how and where to provoke others to get them to spill the beans but also loves to (all under the guise of being a "joke" of course), it's a huge surprise Evangeline hasn't been offed by a slighted associate in the underworld.

Well... it's not like they can or could even try to in the first place. Evangeline is competent—no, excellent—at what she does, making her a vital resource that needs to remain alive if the Adamski family wants to remain on top. This fact might have led to some arrogance (read: confidence) that only adds on to the long list of reasons people wish for her end. That and the fact that it's generally her way or nothing, but Evangeline knows what she wants and will do anything to get it. She's not the type to worry about pride, dignity, or how others see her anymore when it comes to these matters, especially not after years of having her loyalty questioned by old Polish men worried about her lack of blood purity. If you won't get dirty, she will with or without you.

It's best if you go with the plan. She doesn't ask twice.

mbti
estj

herbal tea, sleeping around, plushies, frog hats, cooking, shopping, spring days, late night drives, smalls acts of love or kindness, orchids

dislikes
dogs specifically sparkles, rain, fog, killing, her dad, intimate physical touch, flats

fears
thunderstorms, being drunk amongst other people, ladders, betrayal from people she trusts

Impure blood by her father's side. Whereabouts unknown from her mother's. A relatively low-profile member in the Avancini and a spy for the Adamskis. Fits in everywhere because she has to, not because she does.

background

childhood

No one knows the exact reason why Evangeline came to work under the Adamski family, more specifically stay in it. Only 7 or 8 when she first arrived, the young girl came into the family with a face drowned in tears, rain, and snot. In one hand was a small bunny toy and in the other was her father's hand. Her mother was nowhere to be seen, and the pair offered no explanation for the child or the mother.

Whilst it was common for the children of family members to grow up together despite how common betrayal was, Evangeline was never part of that group. Her so-called "impure" blood was constantly remarked upon by the elders in the family and most of the kids who wanted to kiss up to them. Her father, barely even there to look after her despite bringing to the Adamski's in the first place, said nothing about it.

the magician

It didn't matter how much the brats tried to wear her down. Evangeline responded with a single smile so often that it stuck on her face before refocusing on her training, but it was clear early on she had a certain way with people. Maybe it was the way she easily provoked the brats and the elders, but Evangeline could get them to blurt anything she desired with a little push and pull. Obviously someone higher up saw an opportunity, especially with her mixed blood appearance, and she was assigned small recon tasks that eventually escalated into her current role as an Avancini infiltrator.

Harrassers turned into kissasses overnight. Evangeline played nice, but she made sure they watched their backs every second. After all, it would be an occupational accident if they got "accidentally" killed by the Avancini. Not that she's done so, but... who would miss them?

The sudden rush of respect wasn't mutual among the family though. Elders began raising concerns surrounding her loyalties, especially since she practically blended in like a natural member of the Avancini. With the increasing tension, the suspicions around her intensified. With suspicions come mistrust, and in Adamski, mistrust means death.

Not that Evangeline minds. She's been mistrusted all her life and still made it this far.

ADDITIONAL INFO

—Fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese due to her mom's inability to speak English & conversational in Polish because of her dad

—The only people she listens to are the Hierophant and the Emperor. Even the baby of the Adamski's gets none of her obedience and a little bit of sarcasm

—Knows the town's underground pathways and systems by heart. She doesn't need a map and has a fantastic sense of direction along with good flexibility and stamina to escape from incriminating situations.

—Can be found so often on her offtime at a bar or club eavesdropping on the conversations of loose-lipped patrons that she's on a first name basis with many of the bartenders. May also be sleeping around, brewing tea, or cooking yummy food

coded by xayah.ღ

These are literally so gorgeous

FAIRYTALE — 07

don't forget to leave a like or at least a react if you're using it! i have returned from the dead & revamped the first code i ever published on this freebie thread into an ic! inspired by the newest rp from the creative geniuses mother of sorrows mother of sorrows and neon reverie neon reverie , i made this for my character. it's fairly simple to customize if you alter the variables correctly and has a single scrolly. the name can be pretty long ! (i've used responsive typography to make it shrink or grow based on browser size). the mood, location, etc boxes might be a lil funky in position during preview, but once you post it'll fix itself. that's about it. let me know if there's any issues! thanks !

#ic #no_tabs #mobile_friendly #beginner_friendly #revamp #scrolls

scroll

ayaan diakos

H
elp Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

"This is what the cool kids call a dialogue."

This is what the cool kids call a thought.

MOOD

here

OUTFIT

here

here

TAGS

here

coded by xayah.ღ

REPEAT — 08

don't forget to leave a like or at least a react if you're using it! I might've took the freebies shop's name 'last seen never' a little too seriously and disappeared off the face of the earth. But I'm not killing this, and here's a placeholder to prove I'm not dead just yet. I'm currently obsessed with two things: Kill Bill by Sza and the flip animation so I combined them to make a pretty basic placeholder that's easy to customize, but looks impressive nonetheless. The flipping action is the main appeal next to the music player, and it can flip back and forth. That's all I have for now. I'm still a bit rusty, but I hope you enjoy, and let me know if there are any compatibility or customization issues as it's supposed to be mobile friendly!

#placeholder #customizable #beginner_friendly #basic #flippity_flip

scroll

• KILL BILL

—sza

1:48

2:33

coded by xayah.ღ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back