LAST person to post is the winner!!!

Heyyyyyyy yaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Heyyyy yaaaaa

You think you've got it, oh, you think you've got it, but got it just don't get it when there's nothin' at allllll

*sings*
Let's play
With the Oreo shake
And the whip creeeam on the top
Don't stop!

(No clue if those are the right words cuz let's face it I'm deaf as hell if not then I just made a new creation)

Indeed I was alive. I stopped getting notifications from here so I figured noone said anything here

I have no idea what u just said

*crazy stunts and parkour* haha! * front flips over piranhas and onto a shard riding the shark * danger is my magerl *does the rock and role sign* my parents would soooo kill me if they found out! (By that I mean the people in rp family chats that are my "rp parents" which the mom is Ezina-Kusu Ezina-Kusu )

I found out.

*Kills you*

(That's also for slapping me earlier and not knowing what 🦉 🏠 is)

Noooo my baby, my stupid, stupid baby. Why did you make me do this? Why didn't I take out life insurance on my kids? I knew what kind of mother I was gonna be, it would have made perfect sense! 😭

Last edited:
I'm still alive... *stabs* that's for trying to kill me *stabs* and that's for being a sussy about killing me *runs*

I found out.

*Kills you*

(That's also for slapping me earlier and not knowing what 🦉 🏠 is)

Noooo my baby, my stupid, stupid baby. Why did you make me do this? Why didn't I take out life insurance on my kids? I knew what kind of mother I was gonna be, it would have made perfect sense! 😭
(That means coo coo house by the way)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back