LAST person to post is the winner!!!

Honestly, Pokemon has went to shit. The Games are still cool and all, but there are a few things that make me just not want to interact with it.
* Z-Moves:
Why are Z-Moves even a thing? They could've easily introduced something more useful or that made much more sense than Z-Moves.

* The Anime:
Ash stayed 12 for like 20 years. Is he immortal? Who knows. Also, what happened to all his other Pokemon? Don't remember this being elaborated on, tbh. Also, Sun & Moon has to be the cringiest thing I have ever witnessed.

Other than that, I think it's kinda neat-ish.

Honestly, Pokemon has went to "I'm uncultured". The Games are still cool and all, but there are a few things that make me just not want to interact with it.
* Z-Moves:
Why are Z-Moves even a thing? They could've easily introduced something more useful or that made much more sense than Z-Moves.

* The Anime:
Ash stayed 12 for like 20 years. Is he immortal? Who knows. Also, what happened to all his other Pokemon? Don't remember this being elaborated on, tbh. Also, Sun & Moon has to be the cringiest thing I have ever witnessed.

Other than that, I think it's kinda neat-ish.

I kind of liked trials more than gyms.

I'm developing a formula to kill Ash. It is unsuccessful so far.

Ash is 10 not 12 lol His other pokemon mostly get keep at Oak's lab where they could be used again if Ash ever wanted to.

This subreddit thread is turning into discussion, but really fast paced discussion because whoever posts on this wants to win.

I’ve totally not spent the past 5 hours looking at Reddit, I swear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back