LAST person to post is the winner!!!

Thought for later--

Rowan enters the main area with a pan, filled with freshly baked cookie dough. The smell of hot chocolate wafts through the air, inviting the attention of a tall curvy yellow rabbit slouching lazily on the couch. She sits up hastily, leaning forward to the crimson colored lagomorph with curious eyes. Nana tilts her dead just slightly, her locks of lime green colored hair shifting like a bean bag. Rowan smiles mischievously, having the pan tilted upwards in their thick oven mitten covered paws. "Hey!" They started, containing a faint chuckle that crept the back of their throat. Nana rose her oval shaped brow in suspicion, but decided to humor them to to the delight in their hands. "I made this for you. It describes you perfectly", they finished with a snicker, handing it to Nana. Nana held the hot pan in her mustard yellow hands, keeping eyes on Rowan before looking down at the sweet. It was a round cookie cake set on a round baking dish. Nothing ordinary. However, her interest was peaked at the bold letter words spelled in now melted chocolate chips, half sunken into the dough from when it expanded in the oven. The word was "FAT". Nanas eyes became as wide as dinner plates as the crystal blue disks in the void that is her sclera darted to Rowan with disbelief and indignity.

"Im fat!?" Nana squawked, standing up with the pan now sitting on a cork disk. Rowan retreated away into themselves, raising their hands to their face instinctively. A crooked and disingenuous smile cracked their muzzle as a deep belly laugh swept the air between them. The red bunny snorted before asking "Are you going to eat it?" to which Nana would cross their arms, look to the cake, and mutter "Yes".

I’m good! Eating a banana with some chocolate milk at this very moment. XD
Yeah, I’ve been living in my notes app recently writing my fanfics and stuff lol
How’re you?
Well, I've been having a good week. Besides from being quite tired from lack of sleep, I'm still alive and living
I've been living in my art and coding programs 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back