LAST person to post is the winner!!!

The next gen JSA/Infinity Inc in stargirl did a good job keeping the more powerful JSA members Green Lantern, Dr Fate, and Thunderbolt away from the first season.

The next gen JSA/Infinity Inc in stargirl did a good job keeping the more powerful JSA members Green Lantern, Dr Fate, and Thunderbolt away from the first season.
Infinity inc?
Yes but i think dragon king daughter is gonna tell the other ijs kids about their parents then they are gonna overthrow their parents, or split into different sides.
My main question is who the hell is the janitor

i don't know what's going on but this has been going on for two years! keep going strong! <3

yeah that team was the Kids of the JSA and teen members that wanted to be their own team away from the older members. Sadly most of them ended up dead eventually.

The janitor is a reused plot from the comics where Shinning Knight aka Sir Justin of Camelot lost his memories and became a janitor at Stargirl's school. I hope we get to see his Pegasus Winged Victory on the show.

yeah that team was the Kids of the JSA and teen members that wanted to be their own team away from the older members. Sadly most of them ended up dead eventually.

The janitor is a reused plot from the comics where Shinning Knight aka Sir Justin of Camelot lost his memories and became a janitor at Stargirl's school. I hope we get to see his Pegasus Winged Victory on the show.
The injustice society kids end up dead or justice society?
He used his sword and said stripes name while hidding seeing stargirl injured and carried out by pat

Justice Society kids weird stuff happens in comics to young heroes that aren't that popular. Every time DC has a big event that kills heroes you always see multiple former teen titans as characters who died.

Comic Pat at one time was part of the Seven Soldiers of Victory with Justin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back