LAST person to post is the winner!!!

According to the name of this thread, I will be the victor once I post this. However, there seems to be a glaring flaw in the design of this game; it doesn't end. This has many consequences, namely that no one is truly the victor; this is because as soon as someone posts after you, your status as a victor is removed. I would suggest adding some kind of end condition or goal, since otherwise this thread is completely & utterly useless, as any attempt at victory will be met with inevitable failure. Regardless, I claim victory as of writing this, due to the -albeit flawed- rules of the game.

Voider's Nonsensical Tangent #10

Uhm yeah that’s sorta the point- If there was some definite way to win then the thread would die off. Think of this as a game on infinite mode or whatever it should be called

Ah, yeah I know, it was meant as a joke. I just thought it'd be an interesting topic for one of my "nonsensical tangents", because I'm running out of ideas for these; probably wasn't as good as the others. lol

Eh don't worry, we all have those moments. Then this thread will disappear from your notifications and you'll forget about it for a while XD

Lol, everyone gets a nice try. But only some hold the title for an extended period of time. Take that as you will.

Anyways, good morning!

She says it in her title XD matching pics with mother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back