LAST person to post is the winner!!!

"Our king has no interest in you. He has already determined that victory against you is assured."kindness.gif
"Of course not. I'm doing this out of kindness. Yes, kindness. I'm making sure you don't get hurt for no reason. Granted, the moment when someone loses all hope... I really do love to watch that moment. Well then, farewell."

Definitely a Yes!
"The preparations are complete!"When my perfect plan is set in motion, first a few gullible Pokémon Trainers who are unable to resist Team Plasma will release their Pokémon. Then that number will become a hundred, then a thousand... In no time, even the Gym Leaders and the Champion will become unable to fight us. Having a Pokémon will be considered a bad thing! Even people like the sad little Bianca, whose Pokémon was stolen in Castelia, will be unable to face public opinion and will release their Pokémon! That's the kind of world we'll make!

"Now that the stage is set, we can seize people's minds and hearts. We can bring into being the world that I--no, that Team Plasma--desires more easily than you can imagine! We and only we will use Pokémon, and we shall rule the powerless populace!""I've been waiting so long for this! I've kept my silence so no one could piece together what I planned. Now, those painful days are at an end!"

That's me IRL...

"Now that the stage is set, we can seize people's minds and hearts. We can bring into being the world that I--no, that Team Plasma--desires more easily than you can imagine! We and only we will use Pokémon, and we shall rule the powerless populace!""I've been waiting so long for this! I've kept my silence so no one could piece together what I planned. Now, those painful days are at an end!"

That's me IRL...

"Miasmith17! I never would have thought the legendary Pokémon would choose a Trainer like you! It caught me completely off guard.""This doesn't change my goal. My plans have not been disturbed! In order to rule this world utterly, in order to manipulate the hearts of people who know nothing, I will have N be the king of Team Plasma. But, for that to work, you-- since you know the truth-- You must be eliminated!"

"Miasmith17! I never would have thought the legendary Pokémon would choose a Trainer like you! It caught me completely off guard.""This doesn't change my goal. My plans have not been disturbed! In order to rule this world utterly, in order to manipulate the hearts of people who know nothing, I will have N be the king of Team Plasma. But, for that to work, you-- since you know the truth-- You must be eliminated!"

I have you in my sights!

I have you in my sights!

"Well then, congratulations are in order! Simon_Hawk, you were chosen by our king. If you truly desire to keep the world as it is, where Pokémon live alongside people, you must bring the other Dragon-type Pokémon spoken of in legend and battle with our king. Otherwise, Team Plasma will steal every Pokémon from every person in the world and release them all!"

"Well then, congratulations are in order! Simon_Hawk, you were chosen by our king. If you truly desire to keep the world as it is, where Pokémon live alongside people, you must bring the other Dragon-type Pokémon spoken of in legend and battle with our king. Otherwise, Team Plasma will steal every Pokémon from every person in the world and release them all!"

You underestimate me, ShifterOfShapes

You underestimate me, ShifterOfShapes

"Myah-ha-ha-ha! You are quite hard to figure out--a little more intelligent than I'd expected. I am fond of intelligent people, you see. You'll enjoy hearing about this... From every corner of the world, I have gathered knowledgeable people for our king's benefit. You could call them the Seven Sages. Very well! We will submit to your opinion and be on our way.

"You can say whatever you want. A Pokémon, even if it's revered as a deity, is still just a Pokémon. Simon_Hawk, so what if it chose you! That doesn't mean you're a threat. Come on! Now you'll face ME in battle! I can't wait to see the look on your face when you've lost all hope!" "I won't allow anyone to stop me! No matter who does what!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back