• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Last Minute Invitation

Kira cooed at his modesty and shook her head. "I'm sure you're a brilliant writer, obervant people usually are I think. A story about a tea shop sounds so charming. Promise me you'll let me be one of the first of many to read it once it's finished." She said with a sweet smile.

Kira also realized that she should probably integrate some more calmer books into her life in addition to the romantic ones she always read.

"It's a shame that you've had such stress. A nice person like you should have more peace than that, though I know it's hardly ever in our control." She said. "I'm glad that things are calming down at least and... I'm very happy to hear that I've been helpful. I used to be quite close to um, well, this boy I grew up with, and, well, he doesn't speak to me anymore, so... I don't know, it feels nice to be useful to someone again, in a way that's different than as a medic. So, I have you to thank as well." She said greatfully then took another sip of her tea.

A bit tickled pink, I concurrently take a sip from my own cup. "...ah," I say, breaking the silence, "this might be a good place to end off unless you'd like to talk about something else." I look at Kira expectantly, awaiting her answer.

"Oh! Um, okay." Kira says sheepishly, she does indeed wish to spend more time with the traveler but even more so does not want to overstay her welcome. She stands and gives a polite bow. "Thank you very much for your time. I hope to see you again someday."

"You too," I smile, but before she leaves, I quickly remember something. "Ah, there's also something I'd like to give you." From my pocket, I procure a small slip of white blank paper. "If you'd ever like to visit me again, rip this paper in half, and you'll be able to find my place again." After handing over the paper, the room gives Kira the thought to give me a small "gift."

Kira heads for the door at first until she hears his voice again. She stops and turns towards him with a curious look on her face. At first she isn't quite sure if the traveler is serious or is simply being sentimental, but from her observation it seemed to be the former, as amazing as it was to her. "Thank you, I shall do my best to keep it safe and I'll also try not to visit at an inconvient time." She said humerously, feeling less sad about her goodbye now.

She takes the paper in her hand very carefully before she, too, has a sudden thought. The young woman takes out an origami bookmark she's folded to look like a bird from her bag and gently offers it to him.

"This is for you, I folded it so the beak will grab a page in its mouth to mark it. Isn't that silly?" She giggled. "I'm not sure if manga need bookmarks but perhaps it can be useful even so. A reminder to never give up on your writing. Okay?" She said kindly with a closed eyed smile. "... I'll see you soon then?" She said, always hating the word "goodbye" whether it was one or not.

"Thank you..." I say, a bit touched. When she gave her goodbye, I give her a warm smile. "Perhaps," I say mysteriously. With that, I wave to her as she leaves through the door.

...due to the properties of this room and the nature of Kira's origin world, she may or may not remember anything from this encounter since this all of this is super non-canon. However, regardless of whether she does, I had a great time talking with your character. Have a great night! : D

Kira would most likely assume it was a funny dream but might get curious and try to find the paper or tear it to see what would happen at one point I imagine. ^^

I had a lovely time writing with you as well and hope you have a great rest of your night! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back