• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom >LarryFace Roleplay<

-DemiDevil-

✨Cardiac Arrest Or Heart Attack✨
Ayo!

Looking for the Larry to my Sal! Lol!

DISCLAIMER; ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE WATCHED A SALLY FACE PLAYTHROUGH SO BEAR WITH ME FOLKS

I have a fun plot idea I came up with a while back and didn't realize the flaw in it so I'm not gonna put it here unless you want me to, but I literally just thought of another idea so here we go!

After Sal commits the murders in the apartment place, Larry finds him before the cops do. Sal realizes what he did and tries to explain himself but Larry doesn't care. He tells Sal to pack a bag. Tells him that they are leaving town. Basically, it would be like criminals on the run-type deal!

If you have any ideas I would love to hear them as well!

I have no rules and no triggers so come at me with what you've got!

That's all from me, see ya!

hey, it’s been a while since i’ve interacted with sally face, but I think I still know my stuff. The plot seems really interesting! I’m interested if you’re still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back