• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lark's Great Big Idea Dump

Uriels-Fire

All Trash, No Class <3

• About the Mun:I'm Lark, and currently, I'm looking to start one or two RPs! I'm a 22 year old woman from BC, Canada. So that puts me in PST or UTC/GMT -8 for a timezone if you want to figure out when I'm most likely to be around. Although good luck with that because my shifts at work have no pattern and my sleep schedule is wack. My favourite colour is red, I'm a Cancer, some people say I look like I have cancer, and I unironically enjoyed Cats the musical when I got to see it playing live in Vancouver one time.

I've been into RP since I was maybe 11-12 years old, so it works out to about 10 or so years of practice? I got my start playing anime boys on Omegle, but if we're gonna be really specific, my actual start was trying to play as anime boys with Cleverbot. Yeah, that didn't go too well as I'm sure you can imagine. Bad AI does not make for the greatest roleplay partner, it just gets confused and then it tries to do some weird thing where it starts thinking it's your slave because it's learned from some kinda icky people.

Outside of RP, my hobbies include art and video games. Mostly casual ones like Sims and Mario, but I do like me some Zelda or Bayonetta too. I really love musicals and right now the ones I'm playing to death are Lizzie, Oklahoma, and Cabaret.

My Playstyle: My preferred perspective is third person, past or present tense. I can do first to match yours if that's something you're insistent on, but I prefer third. I don't really do second, I've never been in a situation where that's been a necessity.

I don't have a strict requirement for length, I don't need a multi-paragraph response from you every time it's your turn. I'd prefer quality over quantity when it comes to replies. That said, I can usually pull a minimum range of something between 300 and 400 words for my posts if we're doing something more serious and/or long-form. Length may vary and be more or less depending on what I'm given to bounce off of, or what the situation calls for. I.E. I'm probably not gonna be doing the same kind of writing for something that's just casual, fun, character interaction driven stuff as I would something that's more plot-focused.

I really enjoy stories that are as much about the character interactions and how their relationships progress over time as the plot unfolds as they are about worldbuilding and lore.

I write for both men and women, and nonspecific/other-gendered characters. I prefer playing as and playing against female characters; I just really like to tell stories with female protagonists.

I'm open to writing all relationship types– lesbian, gay, and straight. Some conditions apply. Please see the rules tab for additional info on this, but also note that romance is not a requirement for me. I like platonic dynamics as well, or even enemies because that is also fun.

My favourite genres are fantasy of all stripes, road-trip epics, and sci-fi. I do like a bit of action and the suspense/thriller stuff too, but I don't have as much experience writing it.

Ghost-friendly. I get it if you wanna bail you wanna bail. No skin off my back, but I do appreciate a heads up sometimes.

Last edited:
I have several ideas for Angel Dust x Alastor although I'd prefer to write for Angel Dust.

Otherwise the fantasy one with the bodyguard sounds really cool and I'm always up to play royalty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back