• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Large scale war RP

shadowz1995

Amoeba of Wisdom
Roleplay Type(s)
This is the world of Linhael. (Lin-Hi-eel) A world permeated with the forces of magic. Since the start of known history, many millenias ago, there existed five powers in the world. The power of fire, water, lightning, light, and earth. These powers existed in a state of balance with one another. A state of natural peace.

Eventually, these powers were able to be used and harnessed by the beings that walked the world's surface. Many gained extraordinary abilities and powers that made life both easier and more entertaining for everyone. This stayed true until 5 primeval, ancient bloodlines that seemed to be blessed by the very creators themselves harnessed the true power of these magical elements that dominated the planet. It was only these five families that could wield the power to such Godlike standards. These families went on to create nations centered around the power they harnessed from the world. Kingdoms were built and all things seemed well for a time. Until power began to thirst for power...

904d3bae0723b90e534cea1c390bdda2--fantasy-castle-medieval-fantasy.jpg

Centuries passed and these kingdoms have been through times of war and tentative alliances among themselves time and time again. One kingdom could not completely destroy the other no matter how hard they pushed. They were all equal in strength and ironically, continued to preserve the balance of the world.

After some time, the nations became complacent. Wars raged back and forth but it was only in name. No real battles were ever held.

It was only when another kingdom rose from the depths of the world that this equilibrium was shattered and the planet was hurtled in a battle royal styled war that was longer and bloodier than any war the world had ever seen. This war lasted 100 years and the sheer destruction of the final battle was enough to scar the planet permanently
filing_images_cc60a35f1e18.jpeg

chasm.jpg

The World Scar

(Closest thing I could find to what I had in mind)

All of the rulers clashed in one gargantuan battle and as their wills and godlike powers raged against each other, the world had cracked. A large chasm opened in the center of the battlefield which painted the sky crimson red and turned the clouds as black as night. Life could no longer grow there and thus is was called "The World Scar". It served as a permanent reminder of what should happen if these rulers were to try and disrupt the balance.

battlefield_by_88grzes-d72zfe4.jpg

A forceful ceasefire was made, though assaults and raids were still sent out of spite.

The world had enjoyed roughly 1 decade of tentative peace before history began to repeat itself.

The suspicion among the nations has been boiling and tensions have never been higher. There has been talk of a war that will completely end the planet. The populace is alight with talk of Armageddon and should this next war take place, it could very well decide the supreme power of the planet.

If there is a planet to rule by the end of it.

OOC: Union of the Six OOC

CS: Union of the Six CS

Extras: Union of the Six Lore pages

IC:

Last edited:
Players will assume the role of citizens within these kingdoms. They can range from many different kinds of profession. Anything from Pleb to Underground Syndicate Overlord. It can be anything as long as you are BENEFICIAL to the kingdom. The kingdom is your character's home and they must act like it. One way or another, they are all citizens of their respective kingdoms.

The kingdoms are as follows:

Fire
Water
Lightning
Earth
Light
Dark

The Dark Kingdom is claimed by me and the other kingdoms have been assigned their rulers. Each kingdom is run by an administrator (of this rp) and will hold quests, arcs, missions, and events for their own kingdoms. This, of course, also means that they decide when to go to war and who with. Wars will rage between kingdoms often and all players have a role in those wars.

To explain what benefits one gets from choosing a certain kingdom (aside from personal taste)....

As a citizen that was born in (Ex.) the fire kingdom has a high chance of having fire or fire-like abilities. There is in depth lore behind this but I wont bore you with the details.
The Dark kingdom is the only kingdom that doesnt have an inherent origin power.

The species that exist in this world are vast and I leave that up to the players. As long as it stays reasonable.

All of the rulers of the kingdoms or their heirs are inherently overpowered. They are meant to be this way as they command godlike power. Commoners (soldiers, farmers, thieves, mercenaries, priests, etc.), no matter how good, are not meant to be able to combat the royals. There is a reason these kingdoms have never fallen and a reason I have only selected people I trust for these roles.

I hope you enjoy the large world of Linhael and look forward to the epic battles that will take place.​

If I'm allowed in, can I bring in some of my old characters from last time?
Naturally. If you know any others that would be interested (other than the banned individuals) by all means, invite them. We are trying to make this big as hell.

Probably fire, because fire is cool. Or hot, rather.

The Fire Kingdom in the last version was ruled by Orcs, super-violent mushroom men that must keep fighting or they'll get too depressed to live. There's some humans among them but they aren't the ones calling the shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back