• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Large scale war RP

Apparently I'm a male now so that's the biggest secret of them all being unleashed

are u assuming im here to argue..?
tenor.gif

As of now, you can play citizens, soldiers, mercenaries, thieves, assassins, and all the normal fantasy stuff. Royals, Generals, Captains, Advisers, and things of that nature are withheld for now. Its mainly because of issues I had with the previous addition of this RP. People would pick influential roles (Like General of the Dark Armies or adviser to the King of light), post once or twice and then leave without warning. That left a huge hole in the narrative and caused problems.

If that's the case I'll not be using Lord Walter in the meantime, I can pick some of his lieutenants though and it'll be good since I've been raring to develop the side characters.

As of now, you can play citizens, soldiers, mercenaries, thieves, assassins, and all the normal fantasy stuff. Royals, Generals, Captains, Advisers, and things of that nature are withheld for now. Its mainly because of issues I had with the previous addition of this RP. People would pick influential roles (Like General of the Dark Armies or adviser to the King of light), post once or twice and then leave without warning. That left a huge hole in the narrative and caused problems.
Yeah I can see how that would cause... problems.

Yeah I can see how that would cause... problems.
Basically mate, I have no fear of promoting people to those levels if their characters are appropiate. For ex, a normal soldier becoming a captain through rp or an assassin becoming the King's right hand, but that player has to prove himself you know? That they are trustworthy

IF ELYSIUM IS DIFFERENT...

I might still bring in Nolan but changed -- atm I haven't caught up so...
or make a new character entirely, if I can wrack my brain && gather some time tbh

Elysium is now run by yours truly :3
!!!!!! IS THIS GONNA BE AN ANGSTY KINGDOM OR A ENERGETIC KINGDOM NOW THEN!?

ahh!! i still need to read stuff so I can gauge if I can bring in Nolan or sweep him under the carpet, so I'll get back to this OOC later tbh

!!!!!! IS THIS GONNA BE AN ANGSTY KINGDOM OR A ENERGETIC KINGDOM NOW THEN!?

ahh!! i still need to read stuff so I can gauge if I can bring in Nolan or sweep him under the carpet, so I'll get back to this OOC later tbh
Much of the Elysium of old has come to stay, but with just a tiny few twists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back