• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
You guys mind letting me in on the fun, or is the door 🚪 closed at the moment?

I'll keep my wits about me then kek, ah and I have a few questions.
The first one is just about how a remnant soul finds out there, well a remnant soul.
Less of a question and more of a wonder on whether you could more in depth about Titanias, nothing in particular really aside from how they would treat a remnant or Adeptus Affinitus i suppose.
Third and last at the moment is what kinda dangerous creatures aside from giants exist, or are giants even the only creatures that titans made, aside from the animals that were born from the ashes of the gods were there any creatures they made themselves such as the dragons.
I suppose that last one was like 4 questions in one.

I'll keep my wits about me then kek, ah and I have a few questions.
The first one is just about how a remnant soul finds out there, well a remnant soul.
Less of a question and more of a wonder on whether you could more in depth about Titanias, nothing in particular really aside from how they would treat a remnant or Adeptus Affinitus i suppose.
Third and last at the moment is what kinda dangerous creatures aside from giants exist, or are giants even the only creatures that titans made, aside from the animals that were born from the ashes of the gods were there any creatures they made themselves such as the dragons.
I suppose that last one was like 4 questions in one.

most remnant souls have some sort of effect with their birth due to a massive magical vacuum created by them sucking in all the magic in an area with the first breath of their birth. as they grow many develop a special power, but even those who dont have a massive magical energy reserve usually between 5 and 10 times that of a normal person as opposed to the adeptus affinitus who have between 2-3 times a normal mana pool. grantd those who dont train their magic can still be surpassed by a non adeptus affinitus or remnant. for example Rae'Ghan is the remnant of war and her magic has basically never been trained, any decent mage would surpass her even with her amount of magic.

Titainias has a possitive reception for adeptus affinitus but they will kill remnants if they can. Some are more fanatical than others and will even hunt beyond their borders.

a good question, basically any creature that isnt from a different realm. the titans created giants yes and they have failed versions like the troll, ogre, and depending on who you talk too the orcs as well...but thats kinda untrue and really used to make racism againt orcs acceptible. other creatures are basically anything in fantasy. true dragons however arent here yet, they are the children of the surviving gods bahamut and tiamat and are currently in space. there are giant worms, giant squids and insects of all kinds. wyverns, giant angry dinosaurs, goblins, kobolds, dire beasts the works. demons, angels, vampires, werewolves, fairies, centaurs, minotaurs, dark orcs, and star elves are all other worldly species that are not currently here but will come in later. most of what exists in other fantasies does here but creatures predominantly of evil nature and magic or purely good nature and magic are not here yet. sadly that includes cool mounts like unicorns and pegusus who are in the realm of good things, but hey we need something to do after we deal with the giant problem...giants just happen to be the biggest threats barring the eventual legendary beasts that will rise.

there are no animals born from the ashes of the gods. only the five mortal races, their offshoots, and a handful of legendary beasts that grew from their chunky bits that didnt burn.

hey, are our characters supposed to be new recruits or are they already members of the wardens?

Beginning the typing for the opening now. I will be starting us out with the recruits being deployed to different area’s. Basically all player characters will be going to the same place.

I found some more questions regarding titanias, some are more flavor/ extra tidbits while others are actually practical.

Since the residents of titanias are on friendly terms with adeptus affinitus, I would image They're fine with magic despite it being in simple terms a gift from god(s). On another note, to titanias what is the difference between a remnant and a adeptus affinitus, what makes them hate one of the other?

What kinda climate does titanias have?

Whats the economy like, such as the average rate of poverty compared to other notable nations.

I would imagine that titanias would be on bad terms with the rest of 13, and if so do they have a lack of importing and exporting?

Whats the government like? Is it your typical fantasy nation kinda thing or is it ran in more of caste system way that India and Egypt had back in the day? Or even ran like a religion in a away?

I found some more questions regarding titanias, some are more flavor/ extra tidbits while others are actually practical.

Since the residents of titanias are on friendly terms with adeptus affinitus, I would image They're fine with magic despite it being in simple terms a gift from god(s). On another note, to titanias what is the difference between a remnant and a adeptus affinitus, what makes them hate one of the other?

What kinda climate does titanias have?

Whats the economy like, such as the average rate of poverty compared to other notable nations.

I would imagine that titanias would be on bad terms with the rest of 13, and if so do they have a lack of importing and exporting?

Whats the government like? Is it your typical fantasy nation kinda thing or is it ran in more of caste system way that India and Egypt had back in the day? Or even ran like a religion in a away?
The nation operates off of a trade based education system. Essentially you pick a trade halfway through school like a blacksmith or a fletcher and you move on from there.

titanius is actually on decent terms with the other 12 nations, while they are very hateful towards the gods and other things they at least acknowledge that the mortal races are a byproduct of the gods demise and are not in any way tied to them.

Titanius has a sub tropical climate much like Argentina.

They are fine with magic but your understanding of it is flawed. Magic is not a gift from the gods...it’s the only thing that we know for sure predates the gods. Gods manipulated magic but did not create it, they taught Titans to manipulate it and eventually mortals learned it from the ancient writings from the two fallen civilizations they found themselves in the ruins of.

The reason they hate remnants is because they are aware that they are basically the largest chunks of a gods soul and view them as the gods attempting to bring themselves back, so they don’t even view remnants as human,or elf, or dwarf, or orc, or halfling, they view them as little gods trying to grow big and thus kill them to prevent the gods from ruling again.

while they don’t hate giants like the others they don’t like them either. They see giants as a cancer brought on by the Titans retaliation against the gods which while justified is no less their problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back