• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Thinking of making an elf mage from Rystol :ghostuvu:
Very versatile and fast, but squishy and not very good when away from water sources

Now that all the cities are more fleshed out, I'm really interested to play a character from Voaton (oh, no, my mushroom friends are mean now), or the outside area at least. Would it be reasonable to think that someone could live by themselves just outside the city? I really want to lean on the whole forest dweller thing.
yes in fact voaton is likely one of the safest places to do so...at least until the giants started showing up there about 80 years ago.

Thinking of making an elf mage from Rystol :ghostuvu:
Very versatile and fast, but squishy and not very good when away from water sources
its a pretty nice place to live to be honest. the most dangerous things there are the giants but they rarely come on land rather the ocean giants attack boats as they move between islands.

Time to hunt down some water giants! >: D

Oh, while I am talking about characters. Will you be making a Character Sheet thread?

A quick rave question, how far how we extending beyond your normal boundaries of elf, orc, human, dwarf, etc? I'm thinking of playing a Firbolg or a creation similar if a plain firbolg isn't possible.

A quick rave question, how far how we extending beyond your normal boundaries of elf, orc, human, dwarf, etc? I'm thinking of playing a Firbolg or a creation similar if a plain firbolg isn't possible.
variations are mostly hybrids and specific ones. like sun elves, desert orcs, etc. mostly just environmental differences. nothing to drastic like natural flight or special magics.

Ok I have returned and now begins the big moves. I’m going to condense all I have written for lore so far into the lord page and add the bits about remnants in the playable races section. Then I’ll whip up a tasty Cs page and Viola we will move on to the creation phase while I figure out where we are gonna start. It will probably be immediately after the most recent graduation class of new wardens are deployed.

Yo, just wanted to offer my help if you needed it to get anything set up! Let me know if I can do anything to help out, man.

Yo, just wanted to offer my help if you needed it to get anything set up! Let me know if I can do anything to help out, man.
Actually yes if you can pm me we could discuss how to set up the cs I fell asleep copying and pasting last night and woke up to it having reset on me.

ok everyone the lore page is finally done. I’ve gathered all the different lore paragraphs I’ve typed up added some to the wardens and magic sections. And added a playable race section that explains basically everything that is and isn’t playable. If you have any questions then wait...I’ll have the OCC up soon and you can ask there. I am also happy to report that KingofAesir KingofAesir is awesome and while I was working on lore she was working on the cs page. We should have it up and running within the hour for sure.

KingofAesir KingofAesir Juju Juju yutohase yutohase Vol Vol Kitteh Kitteh seasonedcat seasonedcat BiteSizedOtter BiteSizedOtter Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire

Last edited:
ok everyone the lore page is finally done. I’ve gathered all the different lore paragraphs I’ve typed up added some to the wardens and magic sections. And added a playable race section that explains basically everything that is and isn’t playable. If you have any questions then wait...I’ll have the OCC up soon and you can ask there. I am also happy to report that KingofAesir KingofAesir is awesome and while I was working on lore he was working on the cs page. We should have it up and running within the hour for sure.

KingofAesir KingofAesir Juju Juju yutohase yutohase Vol Vol Kitteh Kitteh seasonedcat seasonedcat BiteSizedOtter BiteSizedOtter Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire
Nice! Thanks, you guys

As promised and with minutes to spare

I'll start working on my halfling rogue today; i shouldve drawn him earlier but priorities hshhshns

Good work you guys! I will check these out :ghostuvu:

Ok Rae’Ghan is completed and I am rather proud of her. Now it’s on to Headmaster Dax Hartham, then the Orc Kul’Dias who is my main player character

For the Record...Rae’Ghans drinking promiscuity will likely not come up in the story as anything more than a joke many of the wardens like to refer to by saying things like “hey boss let’s get a beer” or “First round at the tavern is on me tonight.” It is mainly a way of bringing her sons into the mix at a later date in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back