• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Land of the Poor Lord OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Not necessarily. Also if your character is the stupidly arrogant type with a huge ego in for a hard reality check, then he's accepted. Hes just gotta learn he's A protagonist and not THE protagonist.

Oh yeah that’s absolutely his situation. He’s been pulled into another world and plans on trying to take full advantage of it

I don't think he will be able to slay anything big in the wilds though from just living in the demon world for three weeks since there are reasons why so few demons live in the wilds else than the poor infrastructure. The monsters in the seventh nations are like the monsters in the other nations on steroids. Or did Remy subsist off of dog sized rats and ostrich sized pheasants?

You will have to wait though since I intended to first start it when at least three other people than me would participate.

Hay how do I fix my notifications because this was happening in I didn't know. Sorry about being late, I'll post a character soon.

Question! My character is an Inugami (dog spirit), which are summoned into the human world. Is it okay for her to have been sent to the Wilds after being dismissed by the family she was summoned by?

This is a demon world, not a spirit world. Your character can have been an inugami in their past existence and have reincarnated or have been reborn as a demon in the demon world, but the only two sentient/self-aware species in this roleplay are demons and dragonkind.

Quick overview of starting equipment offered to citizens:
-Starting armor (usually leather or leather/chainmail or second hand)
-Starting weapons (any normal quality steel weapons or worn second hand weapons)
-Second hand smartphone
-Panic whistle (in case if overwhelmed by beasts)
-Housing plot in settlement or in the wild. Undevelopment housing subdivisions in A'antara and Western Outpost/Hunters View.
-Solar panel or small wind turbine for electricity and telecommunications mast.

Well magic is mostly forgotten, know only by demon nobility and select amount of scholars. Only magic know to the common demon is that which is practical, such as lighting a fire or slightly enhancing abilities. Otherwise abilities can be combat abilities, survival abilities or practical knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back