• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Land of the Poor Lord OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I promise I’ll get a post up soon! I’ve had to work the haunted house the past few nights and was there until like 3 in the morning, so I’ve been so tired and I’m super behind on homework.

Sorry for not posting anything, I'm a little sick at the moment. If I feel better tommorow, I'll try to post something.
As long as the dematerialization is no bigger than a weapon, your character is accepted
No worries, I'm going to use it as an inventory space so my character won't need to carry all of her items.

I promise I’ll get a post up soon! I’ve had to work the haunted house the past few nights and was there until like 3 in the morning, so I’ve been so tired and I’m super behind on homework.
No problem. I am happy that you let us know. There are lots of people who dont even have the courtesy to notify others when they are busy or hindered.

There are a number of issues with your character. First off it isnt hell or the underworld. Its a demon realm. Second I'd say your characters age is too high for someone reborn in the demon world. I'd say the Isekai characters have been in the demon realm ten years at most. Third, pulling auras or any massive magical abilities for "lower demons" is unlikely. Stern LuLuLu's lightning ability is already pushing the limits. Finally, no smart demon who avoided serfdom in the other nations and served the other lord would ever think about trading in a rather carefree life to serve under the lord of the wilds, a demon who eats other demons, kills dragons and once invaded a metropolis with a dragon just to destroy half a palace out of retaliation. Like my character might not seem like the direct antagonist, but for the demon realm she could be. Additionally, the other peoples characters are more the protagonist. Rura is more like a NPC or a neutral character, only to make sure the other characters dont die and to guide them.

I think I will add some lore:

Some history of the Land of the Wilds. Thousands of years ago, the land was inhabited by the devils and the dragonkin. According to folk tales, the devils preyed on demons and ate them. The demons had enough and started a war against the devils but only won after the dragonkin had allied with the demons to get rid of the devils. After the war, the devils had been decimated and the only survivor had retreated deep into the wilds. At that point, nothing held the dragonkin back from assaulting the world of the demons. The demons soon plead with the remaining devils to keep the dragonkin in check. The devils agreed under circumstances. Among the conditions, the demon nations had to acknowledge the Wilds as an equal nation. They had to make land claim concessions. And no attacks shall be made on the devil nation for at least 1000 years. In the time since then the devils have dwindled in number and have become forgotten or have rather been somewhat assimilated as demons. For the past couple hundred years, the Wilds has become home to many demons who found a new home in the Wilds. Every year, the people of the Wilds celebrate Concession Day or in the Devilian tongue "Asaanwagara".

Also I am wondering if I should make a prequel roleplay, where inhabitants from the Wilds are sent as a delegation to one of the more urban nations and end up causing mischief. Basically like if indigenous tribes unfamiliar with local culture or the modern world walk around in a modern city.

Just wondering if it should be like modern era. Maybe like 30 years before the current story or if it would be like a 40s type urban setting while the delegation orginally arrives in tradition clothing and setting up camp in a public park or along a river bank.

What era do you think it should be? I am thinking in the past however still modern era. Maybe like 80s or 90s ish tech? Or rather like 40s and 50s ish?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back