• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Land of the Poor Lord OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'd probably then make it like a 40s ish setting that is closer to urban Japan than the US. So more izakayas and street food and not like bars or jazz clubs. Or I could make it about a delegation that is out for a modernization of the Wilds. In the end, bringing electricity and a phone system to the Wilds, with the urban nation having a sort of primitive mobile phone available.

Naburius Naburius What do you think the prequel should be set in? 40s and 50s ish tech or more like 80s and 90s tech? In the demon world the latter would basically be about 40 years before current events and the former would be around the time of Rura's fathers reigns end years (where Rura is possibly only 18 or 20 years old).

Well they had a goal they clearly couldn't complete by staying in one place so they might've decided to head off and leave it ambiguous as to what happened from there.

Yeah, sometimes with two people works out but it is highly circumstantial. In this case it might be pretty difficult because the roleplay is meant to have multiple players. I might just reup another demon roleplay I made that had a person who was interested in doing it again after two people dropped out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back