• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Land of Magic~ {Open, LGBTQ+ friendly}

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
[Heya~ Been a *long* while since I lasted RPed. So apologies if my writing gets a bit all over the place. XD If you have any questions feel free to ask. All I ask is that you don't try to control my character (Taosjun) or force him into situations.]

The wind danced across the clear blue sky. It was a warm day with laughter and smiles upon the faces of all those in the Grand Capital of the Kingdom Acezia. This was a realm of magic, Anicent magic. It was seperate from the Realms of Humans, Angels, and Devils. Each of those Realms could not compare in age or magic. Why? This land was where Magic itself was born. Where The God Taosjun was born and where he gifted each race their own type of magic.

It has been many millennium since that event. Now, every one hundred years those from the other Realms were allowed to step on these lands and see Taosjun for one week. This was the very first day and the Realm was overflowing with guests, all excitedly exploring and waiting with bated breathe to meet the seclusive God.

As the God of Magic, the man has three forms. Light, Dark, and his ‘Normal’ appearance, which is a mix of the two. These forms are normally easy for him to shift into, but the last few decades his control of what form he takes has… weakened. In fact, if he isn’t randomly switching he is stuck in his Normal form.

As the God of all things Light, Taosjun snow-white hair is at a shorter length coming to the bottom of his ears and cut in a somewhat messy manner. His skin is pale and limb lithe, not a scar in sight. The white hair frame an angular face and dark emerald green eyes, flecked with white. The only thing blemishing his skin are the various tattoos; a sun on his lower back, moon on his chest, and the ancient writing tattooed all the way around his neck.
Taosjuns' counterpart, God of Darkness has long midnight black hair. Which brushes against the floor when he stands, if it isn’t in a braid; he prefers the complex looking ones if he chooses to braid it at all. In this darker form, his skin is a deep brown, littered from head to tie in scars. Ranging from larger to the small ones a child could occur falling from a tree. The largest two are on his back and face; a deep word carved into his back and half his face badly burn-scarred. Aside from those, laceration marks could be seen up and down his arms, legs, and bottom of his feet. Lastly, the male’s eyes are a light icy blue with black flecks.
Finally, the God’s Normal form. This form is a balance between the two. From his hair being grown to the middle of his back, one-half black and the other white. To his skin being a much lighter tan, the lacerations on his arms and feet the only scars. While the tattoo around his neck is the only tattoo. Taosjun eyes in this form are sightless, left eye black and the left white. No, pupils to be seen.

~~~
Taosjun watched as hundreds stepped through the opened portals, many looking around like children in a candy shop. He truly did enjoy seeing everyone. It could get lonely all by himeself. 'It's for the best that I spend as little time in their presence. Forget not.' The God reminded himself, mental voice firm yet not without a tinge of wistfulness.

[Heya~ Been a *long* while since I lasted RPed. So apologies if my writing gets a bit all over the place. XD If you have any questions feel free to ask. All I ask is that you don't try to control my character (Taosjun) or force him into situations.]

The wind danced across the clear blue sky. It was a warm day with laughter and smiles upon the faces of all those in the Grand Capital of the Kingdom Acezia. This was a realm of magic, Anicent magic. It was seperate from the Realms of Humans, Angels, and Devils. Each of those Realms could not compare in age or magic. Why? This land was where Magic itself was born. Where The God Taosjun was born and where he gifted each race their own type of magic.

It has been many millennium since that event. Now, every one hundred years those from the other Realms were allowed to step on these lands and see Taosjun for one week. This was the very first day and the Realm was overflowing with guests, all excitedly exploring and waiting with bated breathe to meet the seclusive God.

As the God of Magic, the man has three forms. Light, Dark, and his ‘Normal’ appearance, which is a mix of the two. These forms are normally easy for him to shift into, but the last few decades his control of what form he takes has… weakened. In fact, if he isn’t randomly switching he is stuck in his Normal form.

As the God of all things Light, Taosjun snow-white hair is at a shorter length coming to the bottom of his ears and cut in a somewhat messy manner. His skin is pale and limb lithe, not a scar in sight. The white hair frame an angular face and dark emerald green eyes, flecked with white. The only thing blemishing his skin are the various tattoos; a sun on his lower back, moon on his chest, and the ancient writing tattooed all the way around his neck.
Taosjuns' counterpart, God of Darkness has long midnight black hair. Which brushes against the floor when he stands, if it isn’t in a braid; he prefers the complex looking ones if he chooses to braid it at all. In this darker form, his skin is a deep brown, littered from head to tie in scars. Ranging from larger to the small ones a child could occur falling from a tree. The largest two are on his back and face; a deep word carved into his back and half his face badly burn-scarred. Aside from those, laceration marks could be seen up and down his arms, legs, and bottom of his feet. Lastly, the male’s eyes are a light icy blue with black flecks.
Finally, the God’s Normal form. This form is a balance between the two. From his hair being grown to the middle of his back, one-half black and the other white. To his skin being a much lighter tan, the lacerations on his arms and feet the only scars. While the tattoo around his neck is the only tattoo. Taosjun eyes in this form are sightless, left eye black and the left white. No, pupils to be seen.

~~~
Taosjun watched as hundreds stepped through the opened portals, many looking around like children in a candy shop. He truly did enjoy seeing everyone. It could get lonely all by himeself. 'It's for the best that I spend as little time in their presence. Forget not.' The God reminded himself, mental voice firm yet not without a tinge of wistfulness.
Howdy! I'm interested in joining your role and would love to see how we could create something together.

Howdy! I'm interested in joining your role and would love to see how we could create something together.

Thanks for replying! Well, for this particular thread I was planning on it being something where anyone could jump in at any time. If you wanted to do something more 1x1 I can do that too, just PM me. Otherwise feel free to jump in whenever~

Thanks for replying! Well, for this particular thread I was planning on it being something where anyone could jump in at any time. If you wanted to do something more 1x1 I can do that too, just PM me. Otherwise feel free to jump in whenever~
Oh I see. Forgive me I'm still a little new to this site so I haven't quite figured out how it works yet. I only saw this thread and assumed nothing had started yet.

Oh I see. Forgive me I'm still a little new to this site so I haven't quite figured out how it works yet. I only saw this thread and assumed nothing had started yet.
No worries! I totally get navigating new sites. Would you like me to PM you to discuss a One on One thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back