• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Land of Feroxia - [Lore] [Adventure] [Romanic or Platonic] [Long Term]

NeoGlorian

Captain of the Cirrus Swimmer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Feroxia - Provences.png
From the perpetually-shrouded lands of Mystenvale to the Wild and Magical Fae forests of Afauna, and from the Crystal-rich mountains of Havenrift to the colossal Dire trees of Cyrenor and everywhere in-between, Feroxoia is a land filled with history, magic and mystery. Feroxia is medieval high fantasy world that is divided into eight provinces, each with its own unique geography, biomes, history, culture, and mysteries to explore. There are ten intelligent races that call Feroxia home (Humans, Khemai, Dwarves, Wood Elves, Dark Elves, High Elves, Orcs, Faun, Lycans, and Golems), and all have made their mark on the continent's history, and have been changed by it in turn. For the past century, the land of Feroxia and it's sister land, Thaeroxia, have experienced a period of peace and prosperity. Recently, however, the Elven races and the races of Man have become increasingly distrustful of each other, and a long-forgotten prophecy warns of the tragic outcome that will befall the land should elves and Humans turn their blades and spells against each other.

Hello everyone! I hope you’re having a fine day. For the last few months I’ve been building my own fantasy world to play around in and write about, and while it’s still in development and far from complete, I wanted to try it out anyways. The world of Feroxia has a fair bit of lore to it, although I promise not overwhelm you with a ton of detail at the start (unless you want to be overwhelmed). I will give you the basics of the world and expand in more detail when you ask for it, but you can also discover the world as you go and explore it.

Now, I’m look for an RP partner who would be interested in playing in Feroxia in either one of three ways:

1. A romantic Adventure RP set in Feroxia, where our character would stumble upon each other and become an adventuring duo. We could be part of a guild, an assassin brotherhood, a society, or simply two adventurers who hit it off and go exploring together. I’m equally comfortable playing either a male or female character, although I’m not interested in a MxM or FxF romantic pairing. (This scenario is for 18+ only)

2. A platonic/non-romantic Adventure RP. Basically, it’s the first scenario but without the romance. Two adventurers going out into the world (for whatever reason we want) and exploring, fighting bandits, being thieves or heroes, uncovering mysteries, etc…

3. A solo sandbox adventure through Feroxia where you would create and play a character, and I would essentially act as a DM. Again, like the two other scenarios, there would be all sorts of adventures, exploration, quests, and so on. Think an interactive text-based Elder Scrolls game.

I’m pretty loose and flexible in terms of what kind of requirements I’m looking for. As long as you can string a paragraph together and have a bit of creativity, you’re pretty much good. I’m very open for discussion and tailoring about how you want to do the RP in terms of tone (i.e. mature, unforgiving, and graphic vs bright, easy going, and comedic) and any other things such as character images/faceclaims, plot, pacing, discord vs RPN, etc.

If you’re interested or have any questions about something I may have forgot to mention, leave a comment or PM me. Thanks!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back