• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Land of Enchantment (interest check)

Stellar Eclipse

The Storyteller Galaxy
This is just a thought that came to me, I thought it could be cool but that is subjective. Story: There is a small garden in the middle of a “regular” town called Mayton Valley. It is full of bright, rare flowers and other plants. In the center of the garden is a lake that has an island with a single tree in its center.1552239056072.jpeg
It is said that if you go to the tree at night, you will find a portal to a forest of magical beings and nature. 1552239872321.jpegThese creatures live as a society, using over grown plants and trees as homes and spending time maintaining with garden. If a human spends one week in this forest, they will be integrated into the society as one of the creatures. There is a small problem with this; there is a small portion of this society that is against the integrators and would rather punish the humans than welcome them.

In this role play, you can be a human or creature to start off with and any human should have another form created at the start. You also get to choose if you are pro integration or not. Please let me know if you like this idea.

Attachments

• 1552239872321.jpeg
    1552239872321.jpeg
    275.7 KB · Views: 0
Hm, interestiing. So what type of magic will be using this rp? Also, do the creatures have any special abilties? Also, when our characters transform do they get special abilities?

Hm, interestiing. So what type of magic will be using this rp? Also, do the creatures have any special abilties? Also, when our characters transform do they get special abilities?
I think it would be mostly elemental to fit the garden and forest but you can have whatever magic you think would fit your character. As for abilities, each creature would have about three or four abilities that are unique to the creature (I would appreciate some help figuring out some powers for each species if anyone wants to try and help out). I also think the characters that transform should get special abilities that aren’t as strong as those of the creatures that were already there.
This looks really fun. I’d love to participate. What are some of the creatures?
There are any number of creatures you can think of! I think the most common should be fairies, vampires, werewolves, and the like. Some can be outside the box, so choose whatever you want! I won’t stop anyone from being creative and having fun. To clarify, if you make a unique creature, you get to pick out your own abilities. I hope this helps you come to a decision and I appreciate your interest in this!

I think it would be mostly elemental to fit the garden and forest but you can have whatever magic you think would fit your character. As for abilities, each creature would have about three or four abilities that are unique to the creature (I would appreciate some help figuring out some powers for each species if anyone wants to try and help out). I also think the characters that transform should get special abilities that aren’t as strong as those of the creatures that were already there.

If you need any help deciding on creatures and their abiltities I would be happy to help!

Did I seriously say that? I saw what was in the little quote box and it’s kinda driving me crazy that I cannot find my error if there even is one. If I really did say something like that, thank you for pointing that out. Have a good night.

Stellar Eclipse Stellar Eclipse
I think for some reason my message got stuck in the quote box. What I meant to say was I am willing to assist you with the abilties of the creatures if you need the help. Sorry if I confused you.

This is just a thought that came to me, I thought it could be cool but that is subjective. Story: There is a small garden in the middle of a “regular” town called Mayton Valley. It is full of bright, rare flowers and other plants. In the center of the garden is a lake that has an island with a single tree in its center.View attachment 550196
It is said that if you go to the tree at night, you will find a portal to a forest of magical beings and nature. View attachment 550204These creatures live as a society, using over grown plants and trees as homes and spending time maintaining with garden. If a human spends one week in this forest, they will be integrated into the society as one of the creatures. There is a small problem with this; there is a small portion of this society that is against the integrators and would rather punish the humans than welcome them.

In this role play, you can be a human or creature to start off with and any human should have another form created at the start. You also get to choose if you are pro integration or not. Please let me know if you like this idea.
Hey! Me and my friend are very interested in this RP, and were wondering if you’re still accepting? Please PM me if you are! This sounds like a very fun RP concept!
This is just a thought that came to me, I thought it could be cool but that is subjective. Story: There is a small garden in the middle of a “regular” town called Mayton Valley. It is full of bright, rare flowers and other plants. In the center of the garden is a lake that has an island with a single tree in its center.View attachment 550196
It is said that if you go to the tree at night, you will find a portal to a forest of magical beings and nature. View attachment 550204These creatures live as a society, using over grown plants and trees as homes and spending time maintaining with garden. If a human spends one week in this forest, they will be integrated into the society as one of the creatures. There is a small problem with this; there is a small portion of this society that is against the integrators and would rather punish the humans than welcome them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back