• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Lan Arts n' Shit, Inc

lan arts n' shit, inc
can't | draw | digital | art | because | i'm | a | pussy
NEW ART EVERY WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws beefcake truck wife
20200217_151404.jpg

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Be safe and healthy, everyone.
Our piece for this edition is an in-school doodle of my favorite buff robot waifu Chromia, done on the back of my syllabus with pure No. 2 pencil.
Comments and critiques would be appreciated.

might | take | requests | if | you | ask | me | nicely

lan arts n' shit, inc

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws joot
20191204_121529.jpg

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Online classes are harder than regular ones to keep up with.
Our piece for this edition is an in-school doodle of Jotaro Kujo from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, done on a sheet of scrap paper with pure No. 2 pencil.

by the way... how can't you draw digital art still if you already showed a piece! now you're not allowed to say you're a pussy. EMBRACE THE WORLD OF DIGITAL ART!

lan arts n' shit, inc
can | draw | digital | art | but | i | rarely | will

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws doodled karate babe
20200224_160609.jpg

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Penis music.
Our piece for this edition is an in-school doodle of my OC Shinobi Rachel, done on my law class syllabus with pure No. 2 pencil.

lan arts n' shit, inc

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws symbiote catgirl
20200102_145706.jpg

CREATOR'S NOTES:
What is this, a crossover episode?
Our piece for this edition is a doodle of Blake Belladona with a Venom Symbiote, requested by my pal Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts a while ago, done with No. 2 pencil and inked with pen.

lan arts n' shit, inc

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws bionicle waifu
1587615093650.png

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Sorry this one is late.
Our piece for this edition is a redraw of that drawing of my BIONICLE waifu Kiina from a while back here, done with No. 2 pencil, inked with pen, and colored with various colored pencils.

lan arts n' shit, inc

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws bionicle waifu

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Sorry this one is late.
Our piece for this edition is a redraw of that drawing of my BIONICLE waifu Kiina from a while back here, done with No. 2 pencil, inked with pen, and colored with various colored pencils.

I love her! The most amusing emotion: drunk.
Love your work!

special lan arts announcement
It's that time of the year again. And with finals over and very little to do in quarantine, it's time I brought this back.
We're going back to basics with this edition of
K N I G H T M O N T H
It'll be interesting juggling this, my fanfiction, and my new job.
The eight pieces of art I post during the month of June will be of knights that you- yes, you- tell me about. Post here a theme or object you'd like me to draw a knight based on, and I'll add it to the list below. Alongside your knight request, you can ask me a question of any sort and I'll post the answer alongside your completed knight.
Seven spots are available, so hurry and snap one up if you want.
1.) reserved
2.) Daisie Daisie - Aurora Borealis Knight
3.) Kaerri Kaerri - Siamese Cat Knight
4.) Windsock Windsock - Sad Knight

5.) PanOtterPus PanOtterPus - Otter Knight
6.) Onmyoji Onmyoji - Vengeful Ghost Knight
7.) ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles - Mandalorian Knight
8.) empty​

Last edited:
YAES BRUH
I must add to my ever-growing collection of themed knights, it completes my soul
Let me throw a hard one your way:
Aurora Borealis

special lan arts announcement
It's that time of the year again. And with finals over and very little to do in quarantine, it's time I brought this back.
We're going back to basics with this edition of
K N I G H T M O N T H

I am glad to be again a part of this magnifique tradition.

Could you make us a sad knight?

I don't have a question for you to answer tho.

Ah yay! We love Knight month! To continue the theme of me asking for animals from my username, I'd love to see an otter!!

Its 7:30am and my brain can't think up a question, so why not give us a random fact about you (another hobby, favourite colour, something along those lines lol)

lan arts n' shit, inc

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws giant purple disco man and spork dog

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Last post for this week, then I'll leave this thread alone for five days, I swear.
Our piece for this edition is a depiction of Afro Jack (the giant purple disco man), the protagonist of the comic I mentioned earlier, and his sidekick Chopstick (the spork dog), done with No. 2 pencil and assorted colored pencils.

Love that!

lan arts n' shit, inc is proud to present
K N I G H T M O N T H : D A Y 1

THIS EDITION:
CAPPY VAN TOADSTOOL, Laughter is Infectious
1591238312691.png
"It's-a me!"
A fairy jester who has taken it upon himself to guide unwitting travelers to the most permanent source of happiness in the world. He releases laughter spores from his frilly neck circlet, which when inhaled cause uncontrollable giggling. Some reports indicate death from this excessive laughter. Do not follow this knight anywhere.

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Welcome back to Knight Month, everyone. Because of my new job, I'm not going to be able to post these fellas as early in the day as I'd like, but I'll still do my best to at least post them on the days I'm supposed to.
I had two ideas for this edition's traditional reserved introductory knight- sickness and mushrooms. Considering the circumstances right now I think the former would have been in very poor taste, so I decided to go with the latter. In a previous edition I mentioned the existence of fairies in this little universe of knights, and I wanted to create another one that was tied to the more customary element of nature; Cappy here certainly fits the bill. He was a quick draw, but I'm happy with how he came out.

reminder | that | knight | month | spots | are | still | open
N E X T W E E K : A U R O R A B O R E A L I S K N I G H T​

Yay!
I was so busy lately that almost missed you're back with Knight month. But since there are still slots I want to jump in and not break the streak XD

Vengeful Ghost Knight

K N I G H T M O N T H : D A Y 2

THIS EDITION:
BOREALIS, The Halo's Holder
1591324599522.png
"..."
All that is known of this entity is that it has ties to the Kronosian Halo stolen by one Alpha Centauri.

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Knight Month? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within this art thread? Yes! In another tradition for this series, here's a fulfilled request for my good friend Daisie Daisie .
Another fairly quick draw, but I had been thinking about what to do for an aurora borealis knight ever since the request was submitted. I knew right away that I wanted to give Borealis a cloak made out of ribbons of light in the general shape of a northern light, with a wavy shape and those little "updrafts" of light along the top edge. In my image research I found that northern lights came in blues and pinks, but most of what I found was a lot of green, so I incorporated some of all three of those into this knight's color scheme. The diamond armor shapes are meant to represent stars. Also, this knight is nonbinary.

N E X T W E E K : S I A M E S E C A T K N I G H T​

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I remember I loved knight month. Sticking to last years theme let's go with...I dunno, Mandalorian knight? That's still sci-fi, right?

Question: What has to be your favorite knight you've ever drawn?

K N I G H T M O N T H : D A Y 2

THIS EDITION:
BOREALIS, The Halo's Holder
"..."
All that is known of this entity is that it has ties to the Kronosian Halo stolen by one Alpha Centauri.

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Knight Month? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within this art thread? Yes! In another tradition for this series, here's a fulfilled request for my good friend Daisie Daisie .
Another fairly quick draw, but I had been thinking about what to do for an aurora borealis knight ever since the request was submitted. I knew right away that I wanted to give Borealis a cloak made out of ribbons of light in the general shape of a northern light, with a wavy shape and those little "updrafts" of light along the top edge. In my image research I found that northern lights came in blues and pinks, but most of what I found was a lot of green, so I incorporated some of all three of those into this knight's color scheme. The diamond armor shapes are meant to represent stars. Also, this knight is nonbinary.

N E X T W E E K : S I A M E S E C A T K N I G H T​
OH MY GOSH!! I adore this SO MUCH it's absolutely fantastic
I have to admit, I had 0 clue what you were going to come up with when I suggested aurora borealis, it's absolutely brilliant. I would've never thought of a cloak, it looks so epic. So giddy to add this to my collection <3 <3

K N I G H T M O N T H : D A Y 3

THIS EDITION:
KING OF SIAM, If You Please
1591840243601.png
"That's mine, thanks you very much, meow. And I'll take that too, meow. What do you mean I'm stealing, meow? It's not stealing if nobody wants it, meow!"
A street urchin and, despite being a woman, the self-proclaimed king of all thieves in Rumble Village. She uses her keen vision to scope out any discarded object deemed not shiny enough by Qrystal Queen, and pins potential pursuers to the walls with her Klaw Kunai. Many have tried to steal her pure silken poncho, and many have lost an eye in doing so.

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Whether you please or you don't, it pleases me to share the next entry of Knight Month with you all. Today's request comes courtesy of Kaerri Kaerri .
What I ended up creating today was less a knight and more a bizarre mishmash of a ninja and vague Egyptian elements with a few traces of knight-ness, but I'm still relatively happy with how King of Siam turned out. I enjoyed putting the decorative markings on her helmet that evoked those of an actual Siamese cat, as well as the light-to-dark armor gradient on her hands and feet, just like on the cat's paws. If I could go back and change some things, I'd probably use more round shapes in place of angles and get rid of her poncho.

N E X T W E E K : S A D K N I G H T​

K N I G H T M O N T H : D A Y 4

THIS EDITION:
MELON, Owner of a Lonely Heart
1591929601536.png
"Oh boo hoo! <sniffle> Perhaps... perhaps making you feel better will help me feel a little better, oh boo hoo!"
A wandering minstrel and last disciple of the First Church of Ao after the death of his brother, Cantaloupe. He believes that healing can be triggered by a very strong emotional response, and to provoke this in his listeners he tells very sad stories and sings very sad songs. Naturally, this doesn't make him a very popular minstrel, which makes him feel even worse.

CREATOR'S NOTES:
I keep forgetting to change the text at the bottom of these posts to the proper day, every one has said "next week." Oh well. Here's a fulfilled request for Windsock Windsock .
Once again I turned to tokusatsu for inspiration for this knight. One of my favorite Super Sentai series has a character literally named the Sorrowful Knight, and I based some of the silhouette and Melon's crying mask on that character. In stylizing the teardrops on the mask as little triangles, I wanted to use that as a sort of unifying shape motif in the armor; I even made the little bells on his hood and shoes triangles. I also wanted to give Melon some "sad jester" vibes with his outfit.

N E X T W E E K : O T T E R K N I G H T​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back