• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Lan Arts n' Shit, Inc

lan arts n' shit, inc
can't | draw | digital | art | because | i'm | a | pussy
NEW ART EVERY WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws motherfucking jojo reference

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Do you ever just punch a gay vampire with a time-stopping ghost in order to save your mom from a bush?
Our piece for this edition is a drawing of Star Platinum from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure that I did for a friend, done in No. 2 pencil, inked with pen, and colored also with No. 2 pencil.
Comments and critiques would be appreciated.
Commission a piece like this from me here!

might | take | requests | if | you | ask | me | nicely

lan arts n' shit, inc

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws holy shit another six-pack karate babe

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Art block strikes again, so as per usual, I pull out this gal.
Our piece for this edition is a sketch of Shinobi Rachel in a new art style I'm testing, done in No. 2 pencil, inked with pen, and colored also with No. 2 pencil.

lan arts n' shit, inc

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws character sheet
EPSON002.JPG

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Trying something new today and scanning a piece in! Please excuse the flaws, and don't expect this to be a regular thing.
Our piece for this edition is a full-ass character sheet of Shinobi Rachel in that new art style, done in No. 2 pencil and inked with pen.

special lan arts announcement
I'm shutting down again for a little bit, because school is starting up in a week and I need to focus on doing well.
Stuff should resume normally in a few weeks.​

I'm shutting down again for a little bit, because school is starting up in a week and I need to focus on doing well.
Stuff should resume normally in a few weeks.​
Best of luck for when school starts up for you again

I'm not coming back just yet, but I do want to go ahead and make this announcement ahead of time so that I can prepare for it.
Commissions are now defunct- I'm not doing them anymore because nobody's taken one. Instead of that, as I've said in a recent profile post, I'll focus my attention more toward the upcoming
K N I G H T M O N T H
Hopefully I won't have to derail it halfway through again due to loss of electronic access.
The eight pieces of art I post during the month of October will be of knights that you- yes, you- tell me about. Post here a theme or object you'd like me to draw a knight based on, and I'll add it to the list below. Alongside your knight request, you can ask me a question of any sort and I'll post the answer alongside your completed knight. And here's this version's ante up: I won't just be posting your piece here. Unless you want me to. In my efforts to reach a wider audience and hopefully build up some more artist's clout, I'll also allow you to tell me whether or not you'd be cool with me posting your completed knight on my new Twitter account.
Nine spots are available, so hurry and snap one up if you want.
1.) reserved
2.) Daisie Daisie - Hellhound Knight
3.) Onmyoji Onmyoji - Violoncello Knight
4.) PanOtterPus PanOtterPus - Octopus Knight
5.) Bluresm Bluresm - Monty Python Knight
6.) Daisie Daisie - Peacock Knight
7.) Onmyoji Onmyoji - Paper Lantern Knight
8.) Bluresm Bluresm - Mel Brooks Knight
9.) real life request - Beetle Knight
10.) placeholder - Plague Doctor Knight

Last edited:
Good sir, on this blessed day, I'd be honoured if you would be as kind as to make me a Hellhound Knight. Please and thank you!

Yay! Looking forward to it. And I challenge thee to draw a Violoncello Knight.

Welcome (kinda) back~
I'd be stoked if you'd draw an octopus knight, in honour of the Pus part of my name x3

Oh! You're alive again! Welcome back!
I'd request something but I also feel guilty for being unable to commission you last month so I'm a bit reluctant to do so.

lan arts n' shit, inc is proud to present
K N I G H T M O N T H : D A Y 1

THIS EDITION:
RED HOT, Thorn in the Side
20191002_204711.jpg
"HeylookatmeIspeaksofastyoucan'tunderstandmelookatmegoI'mlikearocketshipandI'mgonnastingya!"
A constantly angry youngster with a motor mouth who got his hands on the Neckerchief of the Wind. The Neckerchief allows him to zip about so fast, it appears as if he is in two places at once. This speed, combined with his venom-barbed armor, would make him an almost invincible adversary... if he could just keep his mouth shut.

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Welcome once again, lads and ladettes, to this special, spooky, super-sized edition of Knight Month! We've got room for ten knights this time around, so make sure to keep those requests coming!
Red Hot here is, as per tradition, the reserved first slot of Knight Month, intended to give folks a taste as to just what this event entails. Thanks to a certain Twitter artist, bees are now a point of trauma for me; hornets, on the other hand, are free real estate, so that's what I decided to model Red Hot after. To differentiate him from bees, I made sure to make his armor sleek and smooth and sharp, with few round shapes and no furry bits, which I would have added had he been a bee knight.

reminder | that | knight | month | spots | are | still | open
T O M O R R O W : H E L L H O U N D K N I G H T​

K N I G H T M O N T H : D A Y 2

THIS EDITION:
KERBEROS III, Elder Hellhound
20191003_224044.jpg
"The fires of the underworld will cleanse your sins, brother!"
The eldest of the Kerberos Triplets, and a descendant of the original Kerberos Sr. With the fires of the underworld held close to his heart, he sets out on an almost religious crusade, "cleansing" sinners with his heat. This often puts him at odds with Suzy Succubus' father. He turned over the Four Celestial Hounds to Alpha Centauri, and he is not happy with his treatment of them.

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Damn, it's late, but it was a busy day today. But busy days are not enough to stop me from fulfilling a promise! Here's Knight Month Day 2, requested by my dear friend Daisie Daisie .
I originally wanted to draw all three Kerberos Triplets today as a surprise, but time constraints dictated that I only do one. (Maybe I'll draw all three together at some point in the future.) Kerberos III is meant to be the tallest, burliest, and most well fed of the bunch. Besides his helmet, I wanted to include hound head-shaped shoulder pads in his design, and the fur bits spread around on him are designed and colored to look like fire, because hell is hot. His skirt armor is also reminiscent of a dog's tail.

N E X T W E E K : V I O L O N C E L L O K N I G H T​

Aaaaaa I adore this!! Omg he's so cool!! I love how darn tall he is, you can just imagine him standing over some short dude and intimidating the heck outta them

K N I G H T M O N T H : D A Y 3

THIS EDITION:
WHITTLE, Troublesome Troubador
20191009_222140.jpg
"OH-hohoho~! I'm terribly afraid that you're all out of tune! Even you, darling Trumpeteers! At this rate, my ovation won't even be standing, OH-hohohoho~!"
A higher member of Brasso Profundo's cult, acting as a sort of concierge. A very effeminate fellow, he swings his Echo Bow to and fro, though the symphony he conducts is significantly more discordant. Like his chief, he enjoys peppering his speech with music puns, when he's not laughing his head off.

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Hello, everybody, my name is not Markiplier and welcome back to Knight Month! Here we have a sort of late, but still completed request for my other RPN senpai, Onmyoji Onmyoji .
When I think of stringed instruments like the violoncello, I think of Baroque-era music, which has lots of strings and fancy melodies. I decided to use that as inspiration for Whittle here, giving him a fancy outfit with poofy sleeves and that ruffled collar I keep seeing around. I also added a surcoat with a musical symbol on it, in the same colors as Brasso Profundo's (remember him?) to tie them together, like they're part of the same crew. Which they are. He was originally intended to be a lady, but I wanted to do something kind of goofy after last week's edge-fest, so I turned him into a girly man.

T O M O R R O W : O C T O P U S K N I G H T​

K N I G H T M O N T H : D A Y 3

THIS EDITION:
WHITTLE, Troublesome Troubador
"OH-hohoho~! I'm terribly afraid that you're all out of tune! Even you, darling Trumpeteers! At this rate, my ovation won't even be standing, OH-hohohoho~!"
A higher member of Brasso Profundo's cult, acting as a sort of concierge. A very effeminate fellow, he swings his Echo Bow to and fro, though the symphony he conducts is significantly more discordant. Like his chief, he enjoys peppering his speech with music puns, when he's not laughing his head off.

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Hello, everybody, my name is not Markiplier and welcome back to Knight Month! Here we have a sort of late, but still completed request for my other RPN senpai, Onmyoji Onmyoji .
When I think of stringed instruments like the violoncello, I think of Baroque-era music, which has lots of strings and fancy melodies. I decided to use that as inspiration for Whittle here, giving him a fancy outfit with poofy sleeves and that ruffled collar I keep seeing around. I also added a surcoat with a musical symbol on it, in the same colors as Brasso Profundo's (remember him?) to tie them together, like they're part of the same crew. Which they are. He was originally intended to be a lady, but I wanted to do something kind of goofy after last week's edge-fest, so I turned him into a girly man.

T O M O R R O W : O C T O P U S K N I G H T​
I forgot this was today!! Makes me so happy :D

K N I G H T M O N T H : D A Y 4

THIS EDITION:
SQUISH, Literally Just an Octopus
20191010_233103.jpg
"<oddly enthusiastic burbling noises>"
An octopus who got her hands on an antique diver's suit and took up residence in it, operating it like a puppetmaster. Despite having terrible motor control, she is somehow a very good shot with her Harpoon Launcher. Her tentacles can stretch up to a mile in length, perfect for giving long distance hugs.

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Ho-lee-fuck, I let time get away from me today. Just in the nick of time, here's a completed request for PanOtterPus PanOtterPus .
Not much to say about Squish. I thought it would be a fun idea to, instead of drawing a directly octopus-themed knight, to draw an actual octopus who adopted a "suit of armor" and began pretending to be a knight. It was a strangely adorable idea. I put a lot of effort into her helmet, and her armor in general is meant to resemble an old fashioned diving suit, complete with fishnet and harpoon launcher. My only regret is that I wasted so much time today, I didn't get to color her. (Let's just say that age has worn out all the color that used to be in her suit, and she's changed her natural color to match it, I don't know.)

N E X T W E E K : ? ? ? K N I G H T​

I love it!
She sounds adorable and it's a very sweet concept. Love the tentacles poking through xD Keep up the great work!

Y'know what? I'm going to be bold and ask for a Monty Python esque knight
Perhaps a wandering knight, unlike the African Swallow
Perhaps a migrating knight, much like the ever feared coconut.

K N I G H T M O N T H : D A Y 5

THIS EDITION:
SIR PYTHON LaMONTE, Wacky Wanderer
20191016_210719.jpg
"And that, fine sir, is how we know the earth to be banana-shaped!"
An odd fellow who just sort of showed up one day and began peddling his books, claiming that the knowledge he has amassed over the years comes from the most reliable sources from all across the world. In reality, most of his knowledge is very very silly, though there are a few actually helpful nuggets of wisdom scattered about here and there. He really likes coconuts.

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Parents are gay; they've turned on the wifi blocker again. So I'm uploading this completed request for Bluresm Bluresm from the corner of a late night coffee shop.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail is one of my absolute favorite movies of all time, so receiving a request to do a Monty Python knight made my day. I had a ton of goofy fun cramming as many references to the film as I could into Sir Python: he wears the same antlered helm and earthy tones as the Leader of the Knights of Ni, he's got a pet swallow perched on his head, his "wisdom" is about as silly as Sir Bedivere's, and he has an infatuation with coconuts. He was a quick job, but he's one of my favorite knights I've drawn this edition.

T O M O R R O W : ? ? ? K N I G H T​

K N I G H T M O N T H : D A Y 5

THIS EDITION:
SIR PYTHON LaMONTE, Wacky Wanderer
"And that, fine sir, is how we know the earth to be banana-shaped!"
An odd fellow who just sort of showed up one day and began peddling his books, claiming that the knowledge he has amassed over the years comes from the most reliable sources from all across the world. In reality, most of his knowledge is very very silly, though there are a few actually helpful nuggets of wisdom scattered about here and there. He really likes coconuts.

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Parents are gay; they've turned on the wifi blocker again. So I'm uploading this completed request for Bluresm Bluresm from the corner of a late night coffee shop.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail is one of my absolute favorite movies of all time, so receiving a request to do a Monty Python knight made my day. I had a ton of goofy fun cramming as many references to the film as I could into Sir Python: he wears the same antlered helm and earthy tones as the Leader of the Knights of Ni, he's got a pet swallow perched on his head, his "wisdom" is about as silly as Sir Bedivere's, and he has an infatuation with coconuts. He was a quick job, but he's one of my favorite knights I've drawn this edition.

T O M O R R O W : ? ? ? K N I G H T​
Omg, I love how lanky this guy is. His body shape really brings out his personality.

I'll perhaps take a spot, since nobody's taken. If anyone requests anything after this, do take my spot, as I've already been served.
What about a peacock knight? :D

Last edited:
since you still have spots, I can throw in another idea. how about a Paper lantern Knight!
but as with Daisie, since my request was already done, other people are welcome to take up the spot instead. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back