• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Lan Arts n' Shit, Inc

lan arts n' shit, inc is proud to present
K N I G H T M O N T H : D A Y 8
can't | draw | digital | art | because | i'm | a | pussy
NEW ART EVERY WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY

THIS EDITION:
CRUSTI, Sinker of Ships
20181227_044355[1].jpg
"Ey, [REDACTED] you too, you little [REDACTED]! I'll shove my [REDACTED] claw so far up your [REDACTED] that you'll [REDACTED]!"
A half-giant who was abandoned as a boy, and was subsequently adopted by Eugene Krabs the Selfish Shellfish. Blessed with prodigious strength and armor fashioned from the carapaces of his eighteen dead brothers, he is responsible for the sinking of the Flytrap, the greatest sailing ship in the world. His mouth is as filthy as his hide; it comes from being raised by a sailor.

CREATOR'S NOTES:
So guys, we did it. We reached 8 days of Knight Month. Here to round off the event, the month, and the year, is a fulfilled request for the near and dear Noble Scion Noble Scion .
Of all the chances to give one of these knights a peg leg, it would have been best spent on Crusti here. because it would be blisteringly appropriate. But I had to go and give Sir Reptitious one instead. Oh well. I'm still very satisfied with this request's results. Fun fact: much of Crusti's coloration is based on the lobsters you'd see in the lobster tank at restaurants or the store: bluish in color, with some orange. (It looks brown in the pic. Dammit.) The white circles on his armor are barnacles, and I like to imagine that the stuff on his arms and waist are ornaments made of sailcloth.
reminder | that | knight | month | spots | are | now | closed
N E X T W E E K : W E R E T U R N T O Y O U R R E G U L A R L Y S C H E D U L E D B U L L S H I T​

special lan arts announcement
Well, here we are. At the end of Knight Month, December, and 2018 all at once.
I have to say, this was a very fun event for me. I really enjoyed creating all these knights from just a single concept; it was a good challenge. I echo Daisie's sentiment in that creating characters based on an object or theme is a really interesting method of creating characters, and I feel it's something I might want to do again in the future. If you follow this thread, keep an eye out for any hints about that that might pop up.
To everyone who submitted a request for Knight Month, thank you very much. I hope you enjoyed your present. Feel free to create your own art of them.
To everyone else, everyone who's followed this thread, everyone who's dropped by to comment, everyone who just spared a passing glance: thank you very much, too. I hope that I can continue to create art that's continually enjoyable for both you to view, and me to make.
Here's to a kickass 2019, and all the art to come.
Hasta la vista, baby.​

Well, here we are. At the end of Knight Month, December, and 2018 all at once.
I have to say, this was a very fun event for me. I really enjoyed creating all these knights from just a single concept; it was a good challenge. I echo Daisie's sentiment in that creating characters based on an object or theme is a really interesting method of creating characters, and I feel it's something I might want to do again in the future. If you follow this thread, keep an eye out for any hints about that that might pop up.
To everyone who submitted a request for Knight Month, thank you very much. I hope you enjoyed your present. Feel free to create your own art of them.
To everyone else, everyone who's followed this thread, everyone who's dropped by to comment, everyone who just spared a passing glance: thank you very much, too. I hope that I can continue to create art that's continually enjoyable for both you to view, and me to make.
Here's to a kickass 2019, and all the art to come.
Hasta la vista, baby.​
I must thank you for the masterpieces that you made, not only for one person, but for anyone with an idea and the courage to share it.
People like you are the reason why others desire to draw so much, because they want to achieve the skill that you both display, but use to give to others.

lan arts n' shit, inc

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws badass six-pack karate babe
20190102_114415[1].jpg

CREATOR'S NOTES:
With Knight Month over and done, it's time for me to get back to form, which means more sexy women in midriff-baring outfits.
Our piece for this edition is Shinobi Rachel, one of my more recurring characters on this thread, given a slight redesign in a more dynamic art style, done with No. 2 pencil, inked over with pen, and colored with fabulous Faber-Castell colored pencils.
Comments and critiques would be appreciated.

might | take | requests | if | you | ask | me | nicely

lan arts n' shit, inc

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws space waifu and robot sidekick
20190103_121352[1].jpg

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Oh, and robots. Sexy women and robots.
Our piece for this edition is a redesign of Tolo Veru, my Star Wars original character, and her droid friend REP-0, done with No. 2 pencil, inked over with pen, and colored with fabulous Faber-Castell colored pencils.

I am now announcing, definitely against my better judgment, that I am allowing fanart of the contents of this thread. If you see something you like in here and you want to draw your own version of it, then go ahead. Tag me when you post it, if you do post it, so I can see it and compliment you on your work, like you guys do on mine.​

Ooooo so pretty! Can I make a request that you draw Peacock from Skullgirls in your artstyle? I'm curious to see how you draw her.

lan arts n' shit, inc

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws chomnky slime girl
20190109_125145[1].jpg

CREATOR'S NOTES:
Oh, here she comes/Watch out boy, she'll chew you up/Oh, here she comes/She's a maneater
Our piece for this edition is Anna, a cute little chubby slime girl I just came up with (who, despite her coloration, is actually pineapple-flavored), done with No. 2 pencil, inked over with pen, and colored with fabulous Faber-Castell colored pencils.

No art today, for personal reasons.
Stuff should resume normally next week.​

LOL. Like, omg, I like- love the Suzy one like- way too much. Even if I'm late REE

No art for the next two weeks, because of college and more personal reasons, but different personal reasons than last Thursday.
Stuff should resume normally in the near future.​

No art this week, because school.
Stuff should resume normally next week.​

lan arts n' shit, inc

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws vintage 20's gal
20190206_163149[1].jpg

CREATOR'S NOTES:
After creative block and school, I'm back, not with a vengeance, but with a sputter.
Our piece for this edition, per the request of thefinalgirl thefinalgirl , is a bust drawing of Peacock from Skullgirls, done in pure No. 2 pencil.

lan arts n' shit, inc

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws power'd up afro man
20190207_221539[1].jpg

CREATOR'S NOTES:
What's up, danger?
Our piece for this edition is an in-school doodle of my boy Afro Jack, done in pure No. 2 pencil.

Wow, 2019 has been a pretty bad year for art so far, hasn't it? Unfortunately, it's going to get worse.
Lan Arts n' Shit, Inc. will be closing again for the time being, not just because I have school I need to focus on, but because I've taken on a new project that I've chosen to devote more of my spare time to. Also because I've been unmotivated to draw recently.
I'll update you every so often on my project as more of it develops, but updates around here are going to be put on hold for a bit.
Sorry, lads and ladettes.
See you on the other side.​

Thank you for sharing your wonderful art! It's been a blast! Adios, and good luck with everything that comes your way!

lan arts n' shit, inc

THIS EDITION:
white boy draws cute flat harpy girl
20190226_202321.jpg

CREATOR'S NOTES:
I guess you wonder where I've been...
Our piece for this edition is an official drawing of a new character of mine, Petta the harpy girl, done in No. 2 pencil and inked over with pen.

I suppose I should explain myself. After all, I did say that I had reasons for putting this thread on hold besides school, and the three of you who actually care about this thread are probably foaming at the mouth wondering what those reasons are. If not, you're at least a little curious, aren't you?
Well, it's time to spill the beans.
Technological reasons is a big one. I've had issue after issue trying to upload photos of my art from my phone to my computer via USB cable, which is how I used to upload art here. I have another, more complicated way of doing it now, and I'm going to see if I can't restore the old way of doing it at some point in the future.
But that's not the main reason I took a break.
The main reason is because I'm making a visual novel.
You heard me right, the late and great capMARVELOUS is making a visual novel. One that requires art, and, of course, girls. The first of which, Petta, you see above. More details will ooze out both through my profile posts and this thread, so you'll know what's going on, what it's all about, all that good stuff. If you want to support my efforts, you can comment on each girl I post here; if not, that's cool too.
This project is probably a bad idea, but it's one I'm going to go through with.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back