• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lamed: You all Meet in a Tavern (A fantasy rp where you write the plot) (always open)

Hello, very interested.
Welcome.
I love the idea, but I'm also new. Like new to forum rp in general. I've done other versions of rp and a lot of d&d, but would it be weird to ask to spectate and see how things work?
No, not at all.
& also can you please link us to the thread?
It doesn't exist yet. I was waiting to gather enough interest to see if it was worth making a thread.
I am interested in this!
Welcome.
Am interested as well! ^-^
Welcome,

Got nothing else to do
hullo again
I may be interested
This seems like it could be fun, I'm interested in joining, if you're still accepting.
Hello, very interested.
I love the idea, but I'm also new. Like new to forum rp in general. I've done other versions of rp and a lot of d&d, but would it be weird to ask to spectate and see how things work?
I am interested in this!
Am interested as well! ^-^
Sounds like it could be good fun, I'm on board if you'll have me
welian welian SP3CT3R SP3CT3R 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Tonstad39 Tonstad39 DarkD1vinity DarkD1vinity VasiliasMellow VasiliasMellow Dreamscape Dreamscape CharmingCthulhu CharmingCthulhu Iralisse Iralisse dwif dwif

The CS is up Fantasy - Lamed People of Lore (CS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back